satans face in current events

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.rense.com/general63/mkevl.htm

You don't believe in Satan? Look around.

God and Satan represent spirit: good and evil. People choose to manifest one or (usually) both.

Look at our "leaders." Many literally belong to a Satanic cult called "Luciferianism" or "illuminism," which is the basis of Freemasonry. This cult pays lip service to God but really believes that Lucifer, the "bringer of light," is God. It believes God is evil because He requires people to repress their carnal appetites.

Sponsored and controlled by international finance, Freemasonry has dominated Western history and culture since the so-called "Enlightenment." Both George W. Bush and John Kerry belong. Churchill, FDR and Stalin were Masons. So were George Washington and many US Presidents. (More on this later.)

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, their goal is to hijack mankind from its natural course and establish a New World Order based on Lucifer's rebellion against God. They are enslaving humanity mentally spiritually and physically while mouthing platitudes about "freedom," "tolerance" "diversity" and "human rights."

If you understand this framework, you begin to see Satan's face in the "Magic Eye" picture presented each evening on the "Nightly News."

click link for more

finti
laughing out loud

Storm
I neither believe in Satan nor the god portrayed by the Christians.

Miss_Faye
laughing oh god that was a good laugh...woooo

Deano
like nearly every other thread on this forum

lil bitchiness
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Its written by someone with PhD!!
Nooooooo!!!

But seriously, we dont need to believe in any supernatural being that is evil and doing evil things - us humans are quite capable of doing ever evil imginable.

Tex
I'd totally bang him! smoke

DCLXVI
Tex, you'd bang anybody....stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
smokin' which is why everyone has chance with Tex.

DCLXVI
eek!
Damn, I might get lucky tonight....stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.