Last Minute Changes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grawlshtoilet
Found this today on comingsoon.net:

Anyone who has followed the Star Wars prequels knows that George Lucas changes his films up to the last possible minute. (Ask anyone who happened to see an accidentally released Episode I print where Darth Maul fell down the shaft in one piece.) Revenge of the Sith is no exception. Changes are still being made, so if you've already spoiled yourself with the comic or novelization, a source lets us know of a few things you'll find different in the film. Highlight to read spoilers!:

During the childbirth, the lower half of Padme's body is now covered by some device (added digitally). Thus the scene is now inconsistent with what you see in the books, older stills etc...

Padme's last words are changed and her funeral is now even longer. There are more mourners (mostly human) and we see that she holds in her hand that wooden thing Anakin gave her in Episode 1.

Check back for more later!

EDIT: Added spoiler tags.

The Ones
um spoiler tags would be useful

BAILY
is comingsoon.net a valid news source?? I havent ever seen anything on that site worth while

Darth_Vader05
God people just wait until the damn movie comes out next month!! Close this thread!!

((The_Anomaly))
lol, wow, get all worked up about a few new spoilers, haw many million spoilers have we been subject too already? leave this guy alone, hes posting something that, unlike a lot of current threads, has at least some kind of point. stop being such assholes....thats all i gotta say

Jedi Priestess
Awww damnit man, he changed Padmes last words??? Those are the ones that are supposed to be from the OT! They were perfect the way they were.

hunchy
Already a thread like this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t334653.html

and comingsoon.net is a very good site, and reliable. I have found many good news stories on it.

Anakin2Vader
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Awww damnit man, he changed Padmes last words??? Those are the ones that are supposed to be from the OT! They were perfect the way they were.

what were her last words originally?

umraan
there is still good in anakin or something are her last words

DarkYoda
Originally posted by grawlshtoilet
During the childbirth, the lower half of Padme's body is now covered by some device (added digitally). Thus the scene is now inconsistent with what you see in the books, older stills etc...

I don't understand this part as I haven't read any of the books yet...

Surely Padme's body was always covered during the childbirth scene...does anyone really want a graphic childbirth scene in a starwars movie?

JKozzy
Originally posted by BAILY
is comingsoon.net a valid news source?? I havent ever seen anything on that site worth while Yes, comingsoon.net is from what i can tell, a very valid source. Great movie info there, at least from what I've seen.

JKozzy
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I don't understand this part as I haven't read any of the books yet...

Surely Padme's body was always covered during the childbirth scene...does anyone really want a graphic childbirth scene in a starwars movie? droolio

Not really. erm

grawlshtoilet
Originally posted by hunchy
Already a thread like this

Check the post dates, to be fair, mine was posted first. Thanks.

hunchy
Hey, my bad. I didn't see yours till afterwards...Oh well, they are different enough, mine is mostly about the deleted scenes anyways....

LanİeWindu™
Please use spoiler tags when starting threads containing spoilers people. You see how worked up our members get about it, and it gives me extra work to edit the posts and add the tags myself.

DenKi
Wooden thing Anakin Gave her????

hunchy
Originally posted by DenKi
Wooden thing Anakin Gave her????

Yes, from Episode 1. That Japor-snippet thing or whatever.

bilb
guys, this EXACT post, I mean VERBATIM was posted in a TFN thread. I'd bet a million bucks the same dude submitted it to ComingSoon & they ran with it. I'd be even more shocked it any of its is true... I mean FFS what kind of die hard fan doesnt know what the Jappor Snippet is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.