Dedhogwarts Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaz larner
Tess looked at her hands as she and the other first years walked through the gaint doors in to the main hall. "so he's not gonna shout at me in front of everyone is he?"she whispered to laura who was on her right.
"dont worry he'll only turn you into a camel." taylor answered as they walked into the big room Tess looked around she saw there were four long tables and hovering over the top were letters and numbers "17W, 24C, 62D, 43B" and they were in different colours. "form names" laura said Tess nodded in agreement.
Tess looked over to the other side of the room and noticed there was a youngish man talkin to a student. Just then the room went silent and everyone faced the front. The young man walked to the front of the room and began to talk "welcome back to ded i hope you had a great hoilday and welcome to the new first years, im sure you'll enjoy your time here, but you must do your homework and go to your lessons please take your seats and enjoy your first feast here at dedhogwarts" all the first years took there seats. Tess watched as the headmaster clapped his hands twice and the nodded his head and then food appeared before them.
The students started to eat Tess looked up at the big table near the front. she noticed that the headmaster and another professor was looking at the table she was sat at. they seemed in deep decussion. "i wonder when my alien family is gonna turn up to take you away Tess."
"What?" she turned sharply to look at another adult.
"hello, im professor Minyatur, head of this house."
"Oh, sorry i...a...i was just looking around." Tess smiled as the professor smile back.
"i know, i teach Divination i hope to see you there... and be careful when you walk into the room." she smiled again and went back to the table to where the professor ate.

Blue Dragon
yes

kaz larner
nobody likes my story i guess i'll have to start another one thats better
sad confused

HPaddict
ummmm.....
so that's just how it starts....
i don't get the storyline yet.....
but if you post more i'll keep reading

ooooo, i like your sig.!

O.A.R21
Yea keep going! I't will get better!

HPaddict
Originally posted by O.A.R21
Yea keep going! I't will get better!

must agree

HPfanatic
i'm kinda interested in ware this is going. is this like about Hogwarts but it's not really Hogwarts or what?

HPaddict
probably not Hogwarts...

kaz larner
its like a different hogwarts a different6 headmaster and professors so hope u like it big grin

little kitten
nope didnt read it cos it prob sucks! thumb down

kaz larner
Just then the big doors burst open and three other adults walked up to the main table, right to where headmaster doran was seated.
"still trying to make this loser of a school work then." one peron asked as they looked around the room.
"yes, and you'll do right not to insult my school in front of me." headmaster doran replied gently.
the other two adults laughed. "our school would kick your schools back-side anyday." they said.
professor nina murmered to professor minyatur "next they gonna say my daddy could beat your daddy in a fight." then she turned to the people in front of her.
"whats the matter nothing left to ruin at your own school?"
they acted as though they hadn't heard her. "well the reason were here is because my school wants to challange your school,so what do you say doran?" and the other man put his hand out to headmaster doran.

Blue Dragon
I'd say it's OK, sorry Kaz...

Originally posted by HPaddict
ooooo, i like your sig.!

Thanks big grin

Originally posted by little kitten

You remember me? I go to your school! Kaz told me about you jining KMC, welcome! big grin

raenef v
Originally posted by little kitten

that's not nice
he just started writing....
you didn't even read it how can you judge his work?

don't listen to her kaz larner
she's only a junior member

kaz larner
hello im a her not a him ok

raenef v
o sorry!
don't hurt me!
please don't!
i haven't had tome to look at your profile
and anyone whose profile i haven't read i call a him

O.A.R21
I think your doing great! Alot better than i could do creating a new school! big grin keep going!

PinkD
keep going Kaz

kaz larner
you like my story thank you big grin big grin

raenef v
you are a wonderful authoress
your not mad at me are you??

kaz larner
no why wuld i be?

raenef v
ummmm...
calling you a him?

PinkD
Kaz, when are you posting some more, i'm looking forward to reading

kaz larner
i might post somemore later big grin

raenef v
post! post!!!

kaz larner
"what are they doing here?" laura whispered as she glared at the three intruders.
"where are they from?" tess asked as she saw that a few students were laughing on another table.
"kylies school, trust me its way better here,but they keep trying to ruin it." taylor said shaking his head.

Headmaster Doran stood up and and looked around the room. then he turned to the man in front of him. "what sort of challange we talking about here?" he asked.
"through out this year we give challanges to the students and they have to complete them of course the challanges will be held at one school and we'll both be judges so there is no cheating." the man said with a smug smile. "you have one day to answer" the man turned to leave. "oh yes as we were talking about cheating dont try and take the place of a student jut to get more points cuz that wont be FAIR." and then they left. all the students sat in silence waiting to see what the headmaster was going to do.

raenef v
oooohhhh!!!
what's gonna happen???

kaz larner
you'll find out sooner or later ok?

PinkD
really good big grin

kaz larner
u like my story?

fantasygirl
I enjoy it!!! Keep up the good work.

raenef v
i am demon lord raenef the fifth!

write!
i demand you write!

O.A.R21
wow demanding huh. .haha
yea write more! its good!

kaz larner
give me time plz

kaz larner
"Students i have just been asked if this school will be entering a challange against kylies school, now i personal think we could win and i'll say yes but its up to you, anyone of you could be chosen for any challange. it could be a first year or a prefect or it could be your best subject or your worst its up to you." and he sat down again.
professor palindor stood up and said " raise your hand if you wish us to enter the challange" Tess watched as everyone raised there hand. "well it looks like you lot better start studying every subject here." she said with a laugh
"okay well enter."
the feast was peaceful after that. when it was finished all the student stood up. then a voice said "first years if you've forgotten where to go or need any help just ask me my name is renee and im a prefect."the students turned to see a girl with brown hair and clear blue eyes. "look follow me and i'll take you to your rooms." she waved to another prefect as she and the other students left the room.

fantasygirl
I want to know more about this challenge! Write some more!!

raenef v
wat's the challenge?
what is it?

crazykim
keep writin kaz

kaz larner
this story is bassed on a real website why not check it out theres lessons and qudditch stuff big grin

http://dedhogwarts.*********60.com/index.cgi

hope you like it

misslilsweetie
ok!

kaz larner
nope u cant see it lol

misslilsweetie
yeah ino tried like so many times......

jlee17xoxo412
wow u havn't written in age's

kaz larner
i know i gave up on this story big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.