Onslaught Team vs. Jla,Jsa,Jle,Teentitans,Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Team Onslaught
onslaught (full powered)
tyrant (normal)
Count nefaria (FP)
apocalypse
exodus
ultron
destroyer
juggernaut
tittana
baron mordo
loki
ulik
tiger shark
magus (adam warlock darkside)
abomination
wendingo
super skrull

vs.

jla,jle,jsa,teen titans,outsiders

and other earth heroes

no specter,no phantom stranger,no parallax,

Linkalicious
I pick the good guys. For the obvious reason that they greatly outnumber the bad guys.

And also because the bad guys are missing Thanos...who seems to be the only villain who can create a scheme and pull it off before somehow relingquishing his powers.

the Darkone
the magus is a thanos more powerful, he the dark side of adam warlock . Tyrant at normal strength defeated thanos hands down. And took out all the heralders of galactus out and gladiator, beta ray bill, jack of hearts in matter of minutes. Onslaught alone at full powered with all the powers of xavier,magneto,nate grey,franklin richards can kill all of the jla if he wanted to hell he can create a damn red sun.

Do your homework on characters before answering a thread. On

Sentry
Tyrant and Onslaught are the biggest problems facing the good guys. Current Tyrant is still much more powerful than Thanos. Smarter, I don't know. Then you you Nefaria... That guys a powerful bastard at full power. He alone could probably take the Titans and Outsiders. The biggest problem for the bad guys are the JLA and JSA. You've got Destroyer on the bad guys team as well, and that thing is pretty much invulnerable, and unstoppable. It took a bunch of celestials to melt him down. Throw in Apocalypse and Exodus... Those six alone could take on the whole lot.

Oops my bad. I didn't see Hal in there. eleveninches will probably say he's as powerful as Parallax! And he took down very powerful beings in his own right. Last I heard, Hal is Parallax anymore. Hal isn't Spectre anymore. He's just a normal GL. So Hal won't probably make a difference.

Sentry
Bad Guys win here.

the Darkone
Sentry, you forgot about magus: evil side adam warlock. who is just as powerful as thanos but more ruthless.

Sentry
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sentry, you forgot about magus: evil side adam warlock. who is just as powerful as thanos but more ruthless.

Oops my bad. Magus is powerful.

kgkg
Tyrant blows the planet up and everyone is turned to cosmic dust.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by the Darkone
the magus is a thanos more powerful, he the dark side of adam warlock . Tyrant at normal strength defeated thanos hands down. And took out all the heralders of galactus out and gladiator, beta ray bill, jack of hearts in matter of minutes. Onslaught alone at full powered with all the powers of xavier,magneto,nate grey,franklin richards can kill all of the jla if he wanted to hell he can create a damn red sun.

Do your homework on characters before answering a thread. On

Actually Magus is the more powerful version of Adam Warlock. I mention Thanos, not because of his offensive power...but because he is the ONLY badguy in Marvel who consistantly creates a plan, carries it out, and defeats the good guys......only to give the power up at the end.

Magus, Apoc, Onslaught....all of them were foiled before their plans ever came to fruition.

Tyrant, at normal strength, did not defeat Thanos hands down. Thanos actually stood up to every single blow from Tyrant and kept coming back for more before deciding himself the victor and then porting out with the orb that contained a large amount of Morg's cosmic power.

A Red Sun? Catch me if I'm wrong here, but won't that make Superman like uber powerful?

They have Batman....freakin Batman!! As if the likes of Onslaught could ever stand up to the Dark Knight. laughing

Superherovandal
you're joking about the red sun part right?

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious

Tyrant, at normal strength, did not defeat Thanos hands down. Thanos actually stood up to every single blow from Tyrant and kept coming back for more before deciding himself the victor and then porting out with the orb that contained a large amount of Morg's cosmic power.

doesn't mean jack

Thanos took hits from Galactus , Odin , Tyrant etc. and got up.

in this fight who is gonna take hits from tyrant Superman , MM ? They gonna get fu@ck like silver surfer , Gladiator etc.

the Darkone
Batman are you kidding. I like batman, but batman will not see onslaught coming,he will put batman in a coma or making think that his parents are still alive. Don't forget batman is human no powers onslaught will take him out before the battle starts. Onslaught will mind f**k the hell out martain manhunter or anybody else who is stupid enough trying to probe his mind.

doctorstrongbad
The badguys can win this. If you think they need more members how about the new stronger Magneto?

kgkg
onslaught (full powered)
tyrant (normal)

these people are way beyond Magneto.

onslaught has mags powers so..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.