The Endless VS. Asmodel & Zauriel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Debate.

Mider
dream can banish people to hell would that help?

grey fox
Their called the Endless for a reason.

Avalonofthewind
If this is Asmodel and Zauriel in their true angelic forms, there wouldn't be any battle.

They would respect Asmodel like a king and not try to anger the guy.

Mider
you dont know that, death stood her ground against lucifer morningstar i dont think she'd care who asmodel was.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
you dont know that, death stood her ground against lucifer morningstar i dont think she'd care who asmodel was. Death knows she could never beat Lucifer.
Just look at the way Lucifer talked to her in issue 26 for example, she kept asking questions while he was temporarily without his power.
"I intend to survive this. Anything you say ought to take that into account."
Then she comes up with an analogy of why he might not want to kill her..."You know, I told my brother once...If you kill the messenger... in the long run, you just get less mail."

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Mider
you dont know that, death stood her ground against lucifer morningstar i dont think she'd care who asmodel was.

That's great for her. Unfortunately he's beyond death, so he's already out of her league.

Mider
she is also beyonder death, cant kill death she just meets herself unlike MU death, and Asmodel aint no lucifer.

ALEMASTER
first of all thew endless would win

first dream could kill them in there sleep
deatjh well can kill them
delirium would send them nutty just by speaking to them

Avalonofthewind
Angels don't sleep.
We are comparing the a war abstract to dreaming abstracts.

leonidas
where do the endless actually fit in the cosmic scheme? obviously below lucifer, but who isn't . . .?

Mider
endless win all of them is overkill

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel took over heaven until the presence itself stopped him.

He's currently imprisoned in heaven because hell couldnt hold him.

The embodiment of war is going to win.

Mider
you dont have any proof of that, what has he done feats on panal how did he almost take over heaven?

Avalonofthewind
Silly Mider, since when do I go around claiming things without proof somewhere.

Just because you don't know, you do not need to accuse me.

You really think the embodiment of dreams will beat the embodiment of war chosen by the presences to be the general of its army?

Mider
thats not proof, its just turning my words on me, war ends sometimes, dreams are always around, how do you know he doesnt sleep, does it say somewhere ON PANAL that angels dont sleep, does it say somewhere else that he's as powerful that he is as powerful as the endless, this isnt even just dream its all of them SEVEN super powerful beings if dream dont get him, destiny will, or death, or one of the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.