Onslaught vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

AngryApocalypse
Onslaught is a telepath and telekinesis. Strange's powers cant hurt him. This is the same as Magneto & Xavier w/ mor epowers verses Strange.

Scoobless
Strange can't be defeated by Onslaughts pure telepathy but the rest could hurt him....... why didn't Strange show up during Onslaughts little reign of terror though?

i think Strange could give Onslaught serious problems...... maybe even beat him outright..... depending on whether or not it's the completed Onslaught with Franklin Richards you mean........ without him i'd go with Strange, with him....???

AngryApocalypse
The two would cancel out each other's telekinetic powers since they both have force fields, so that leaves Onslaught and his stength

demigawd
Strange casts a spell to separate Onslaught into Magneto and Xavier. Then he casts a spell to make them bump into each other until they're knocked out.

God I love Strange.

ebonyblade1
What effect would magic have on a being made of psionic energy? pound for pound onslaught is more powerful than strange. Strange is more versatile. I think if onslaught could defend against mjonir he could defend decently against Strange as well. I really don't know enough to say. I am into heroes with powers that are more scientific. But offhand I would say onslaught would win.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Strange casts a spell to separate Onslaught into Magneto and Xavier. Then he casts a spell to make them bump into each other until they're knocked out.

God I love Strange.
why didn't he use a spells to take the IG , or even lock thanos up , or rip his balls

Strange has many limits.

You can't just say he will turn Galactus into a doll or something.

His magic is Powerful i realize that but this is one fight he ain't winning.

jplatinum
Draw.

Btw.Cytorrak versus Onslaught. Check it out, man.

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg
why didn't he use a spells to take the IG , or even lock thanos up , or rip his balls

Strange has many limits.

You can't just say he will turn Galactus into a doll or something.

His magic is Powerful i realize that but this is one fight he ain't winning.

IG>>>>>>>>>>>>>Onslaught. Spells don't work on God.

But they work on Onslaught!

Mainstream
or would they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.