Background on Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MommySkywalker
I'm a newbie here and have done a search on "Qui-Gon Jinn," but can't seem to find an answer to my question in all the messages I've slogged through! I hope someone here can help!

I'm looking for a book that contains background on Qui-Gon Jinn's life. If same exists, I know one of you people know which one it is! I've searched Amazon, etc., but keep coming up with zilch. If no such book exists, can anyone tell me which is the first book to reference Qui-Gon Jinn?

Thanks!

Stealth Agent
there are books about qui-gon jinn and how he beggins to train with obi wan. one of them i think is called dark apprentice Amazon that.

Google pre episode 1 books you should find it

DCLXVI
Don't really know too much about Qui-Gon's past, 'cept that he was trained by Dooku & by Yoda. wink

Jaymach Ral'Tir
Some books to check out:

-Cloak of Deception
-Jedi Apprentice #1 The Rising Force
-Jedi Apprentice #2 The Dark Rival
-Jedi Apprentice #3 The Hidden Past
-Jedi Apprentice #4 The Mark Of The Crown
-Jedi Apprentice #5 The Defenders Of The Dead
-Jedi Apprentice #6 The Uncertain Past
-Jedi Apprentice #7 The Captive Temple
-Jedi Apprentice #8 The Day Of Reckoning
-Jedi Apprentice #9 The Fight For Truth
-Jedi Apprentice #10 The Shattered People
-Jedi Apprentice #11 The Deadly Hunter
-Jedi Apprentice #12 The Evil Experiment
-Jedi Apprentice #13 The Dangerous Rescue
-Jedi Apprentice #14 The Ties That Bind
-Jedi Apprentice #15 The Death Of Hope
-Jedi Apprentice #16 The Call To Vengeance
-Jedi Apprentice #17 The Only Witness
-Jedi Apprentice #18 The Threat Within
-Jedi Apprentice Special Edition #1 Deceptions
-Jedi Apprentice Special Edition #2 The Followers
-Episode I: The Phantom Menace
-Legacy Of The Jedi
-Secrets Of The Jedi

Comics to check out:
-Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan - Last Stand On Ord Mantel
-Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan - The Aurorient Express
-Episode I - Adventures
-Episode I - The Phantom Menace
-Episode I - The Phantom Menace (Manga)

That's all I can really remember having, apart from some of the obscure "Choose-your-own-path" gaming books. There's also some references to him in RPG books, but not many.

MommySkywalker
Thanks, I knew I could get some help here!! smile I did discover the Jedi Apprentice and Dark Apprentice books on Amazon, but there were no details as to what they contained. I understand Jedi Apprentice books are geared to children? That's perfect, actually, as I wanted to read them to my 6 year old son! Thanks again!

Jaymach Ral'Tir
The Jedi Apprentice books are geared towards children, as are Legacy of the Jedi and Secrets of the Jedi, but I find them perfectly good reads myself, and I'm far from being a child.

MommySkywalker
Originally posted by Jaymach Ral'Tir
The Jedi Apprentice books are geared towards children, as are Legacy of the Jedi and Secrets of the Jedi, but I find them perfectly good reads myself, and I'm far from being a child.

Oh, I have nothing against reading children's books -- I'm a Harry Potter fan myself! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.