Spectre vs. Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Spectre
(jim corrigan)

vs.

Spectre
(hal jordan)

battle of the superpowers

seaapple
I'm just waiting for the first person to say:
Spectre would win.

(But I won't say it)

Superherovandal
spectre would win duh. big grin

the Darkone
which one?

fr0z3n
THE spectre.. lol...

The Flash
Spectre.

the Darkone
If there where two spectres, who would win, hal jordan as spectre or jim corrigan as the specter. There wher two you know.

kevdude
the spectre wearing the green cape maybe? blink

seaapple
Look what I started!

Oh, and for a real answer. Both are immensely powerful. But given that, I'll take a spirit of vengence to beat a spirit of redemption. The spirit of venegence would be less likely to hold back and would fight with a primal force.

Plus, that's the original.

the Darkone
thank you! it's about damn time somebody understand what the hell I was talking about. and you are right

MERCILOUS
I don't know, I give it to Hal, based on smarts. Both have immense willpower, probably a dead heat there, and although Jim was astute, Hal knows many secrets of the universe given to him by the Guardians.

the Darkone
Ok you really don't know what you are talking about. The original spectre jim corrigan was the most powerful spectre, because he can use all of the specter powers 100% of it while hal jordan only used half of the spectre powers. Jim knew more about the universe then hal jordan, and his teacher was god. Info from DC encyclopedia, buy it

seaapple
Ok, makes sense, but then if you knew all of that why did you start the thread? Just to say that other people don't know what they are talking about?

Swanky-Tuna
What happened to the first spectre and why hasn't it happened to the second spectre yet?

Zahit
I think Spectre would win. Afterall, I beat myself all the time.

the Darkone
The first spectre jim corrigan crossover to heaven after the crisis on infintie earth saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.