Anti-Monitor vs. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Anti-Monitor

vs.

Living Tribunal

kgkg
Living Tribunal no one can beat him other than GOD

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah.

In Marvel, God gives LT the right to judge whether anything can happen or not.

The anit-monitor goes to destroy LT. LT says 'No.' It doesn't hapen.

Simple as that lol.

Mider
Yeahhhh righttttttt anyway LT says no it doesnt happen and Anti-Monitor looks around thinking who the hell is he talking to and then destroys the LT, since LT has no jurisdiction over Him.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
Yeahhhh righttttttt anyway LT says no it doesnt happen and Anti-Monitor looks around thinking who the hell is he talking to and then destroys the LT, since LT has no jurisdiction over Him.
Weak argument

that's like saying Presence can't to shit if he is fighting Thor in MU because that's not his universe.

or Eternity can't to anything to Superman because ; There is no living universe in DC etc.

He will destorys LT how so? The only Being who has done that so far is Thanos(HOTU) who became GOd (external force who is greater than anything else)

Synchro
Dont forget Korvac and the Pre-retconned Beyonder(well they didnt destroy him, but he wasnt able to do s**t against them).

Anyways, The Living Tribunal. Anti-Monitor is insanely powerful, but LT is just on a whole 'nother level.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider

"I hate LT!!"

eleveninches
LT is meant to stop anyone from destoying the universe.
Anti-monitor destroyed thousands upon thousands of them

Xplosive
LT takes this one, LT is whole level above Anti-Monitor.

8bitChris
I thought the LT cast judgement over the Multiverse, not just "the" Universe. :>

Xplosive
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I thought the LT cast judgement over the Multiverse, not just "the" Universe. :>

You were right, his judgement is over the Multiverse. eleveninches is wrong, Anit-Monitor did destroy multiverse, not entirely (main Universe and I think some others remaind), but he did. LT can desytroy Multiverse at once easily. LT is whole level above Anti-Monitor. The one with Infinite Gauntlet can easily destroy Mulitverse, but the one with Infinite Gauntle is nothing to LT.

eleveninches
LT cant destroy the multiverse, because he is forced to protect it, and is not allowed to destroy it. He is a servent.

kgkg
Originally posted by eleveninches
LT cant destroy the multiverse, because he is forced to protect it, and is not allowed to destroy it. He is a servent.
how do you know he can't destroy it.

God can destroy the multiverse but will he.

I can eat shit but why should I?
etc.

Anti monitor or anyone in DC

below

Lucifer is no match for LT.

eleveninches
LT gets his power from the oneaboveall. he obays his master, and doesnt have the power to rebel or destroy his master's multiverse.

Lucifer is WAY more powerful than LT

kgkg
Originally posted by eleveninches
Lucifer is WAY more powerful than LT
prove it you claim a lot of stuff , why is he more powerful.

Because he is next to god , or he created a universe?

lol please provide some fact , what can lucifer do to LT. Nothing

am not saying LT is higher than Lucifer i whould put them same.

and don't say bullshit like he survied that , and he is god's homie etc. beacuse that proves nothing.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
how do you know he can't destroy it.

God can destroy the multiverse but will he.

I can eat shit but why should I?
etc.

Anti monitor or anyone in DC

below

Lucifer is no match for LT.

LT has the power to destroy it, but he musn't, otherwise he would suffer from God, he obeys God.

Xplosive
prove it you claim a lot of stuff , why is he more powerful.

Because he is next to god , or he created a universe?

lol please provide some fact , what can lucifer do to LT. Nothing

am not saying LT is higher than Lucifer i whould put them same.

and don't say bullshit like he survied that , and he is god's homie etc. beacuse that proves nothing.

We actully can't claim LT would beat Lucifer or otherwise. We only know that LT easily dwarf the power of IG, but was killed by Thanos (when he become with power of God, but real God was still above Thanos) and Lucifer wasn't strach by power that could destroy entire Multiverse. Nothing proves who is more pwoerful, Lucifer wasn't sctarch by power that can destroy Multiverse, nor was LT by IG=which can also destory Multiverse. Thanos had literlly God like pwoers, and God can easily remove Lucifer also from existence, so we just can't know who is more pwoerful, we can say they are equal.

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
We actully can't claim LT would beat Lucifer or otherwise. We only know that LT easily dwarf the power of IG, but was killed by Thanos (when he become with power of God, but real God was still above Thanos) and Lucifer wasn't strach by power that could destroy entire Multiverse. Nothing proves who is more pwoerful, Lucifer wasn't sctarch by power that can destroy Multiverse, nor was LT by IG=which can also destory Multiverse. Thanos had literlly God like pwoers, and God can easily remove Lucifer also from existence, so we just can't know who is more pwoerful, we can say they are equal.

that's what am saying. no one here has provided anything that says Lucifer is greater than LT.

his is gods homie wow now i understand. wink

and how do you know God will punish LT if he dwstroy the Universe??
you are guessing.

where was this God when Thanos (with HOTU) destroyed everything.

my guess is The One above all doesn't act no matter what happends
that's why LT is there.

Xplosive
that's what am saying. no one here has provided anything that says Lucifer is greater than LT.

his is gods homie wow now i understand. wink

and how do you know God will punish LT if he dwstroy the Universe??
you are guessing.

where was this God when Thanos (with HOTU) destroyed everything.

my guess is The One above all doesn't act no matter what happends
that's why LT is there.

LT job is to judge not to destroy by his own will, why, beacuse God ordered him that and ordered him to destroy entire Universe if balance goes wrong, so he must obey God. When Thanos destroyed totally everything, making out of LT joke, but he returned all back, and Death showed to Thanos, convinicng him (maby God sent Death, why to destroy Thanos, when Thanos can resotor all back by himself). And all was resotred back

Linkalicious
Eleven is right, LT does not have the power to destroy the multiverse....he is a servant of TOAA and his job is to protect the multiverse as it's judge, not destroy it.

Anti-Monitor requires a machine that generates White Matter to fuel his power. LT gets his power from God.

LT > AM

eleveninches
Lucifer is actually so far above and beyond power. When he is fighting the basanos, it tells him that he knows nothing of power. To which he replies 'and I care nothing for it'

He invented time, so power reallly means nothing to him

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Anti-Monitor

vs.

Living Tribunal

TrueLivingTribunal

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
TrueLivingTribunal

STOP IT!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.