The dust has settled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
So, now that the dust has basically settled on what was April 1st/2nd (Star Wars Ep3 Merch Week) and the day or so after, was it worth it?

1. Was it better than the last two experiences? Rank them from best to worst?

2. Where were you in line, for the Midnight or April 2nd opening, and which stores did you go to?

3. Pertaining to the toys and especially the figures, are they better than the previous ones, as in more selection, better made, better packaging, more active, etc?

4. Anything you didn't get that you wanted, because some punk in front of you hoarded a lot of the goods?

5. What are you hoping would or will be released?

6. How much total did you spend on the entire experience?

----------------------------------------------------
1>>Better than the last one. 1.Ep1 2.Ep3 3.Ep2.

2>>1st in line for TRU's. Went to TRU's, Target, and Barnes.

3.>>Considering the development in toy creation, like over at McFarlane, and that this was the last SW film, I was expecting a little more quality and extra detail. But, there about the same.

4>>Got what I wanted, but would've liked the Grevious Preview, cuz the other ones are kinda stupid without the cape. Though the Deluxe one has it, the paint job is messed up.

5>>Most of the figures, Jedi, Sith, Grevious to have cloth capes instead of those crappy plastic ones. Vader seems to be the only one that has it.

6. Little over $100.

((The_Anomaly))
i have no idea what ur talking about, but i kinda skimmed over the whole thing...

Force Adept
SW toys, a bunch of new one's were released recently wink

bill9d9
Fighting off stampeeding nerds at midnight to buy over-priced toys to further line GL's pockets? I don't think so. no

((The_Anomaly))
i dont buy the SW toys...

Stunrun
Originally posted by HOBBE5
So, now that the dust has basically settled on what was April 1st/2nd (Star Wars Ep3 Merch Week) and the day or so after, was it worth it?

its settled for you guys, in the UK my Merch Week is still to comecool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.