AOA quicksilver vs flash in a steel cage match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ebonyblade1
This is not a race, this is a fight in a steel cage. Can age of apocalypse quicksilver who is described as being lightning fast, (so for all intent and purpose can reach orbital velocity speeds--under light speed) overcome the flash's light speed, and infinity punch. Keep in mind that this quicksilver was trained by magneto, rogue and weapon x and let just say he grew up in a harsh environment.

Rules: you can only win if you either pin your opponent for 3 seconds or you knock them out. No killing. Okay, okay you can kill.

ebonyblade1
okay, I say quicksilver, because I believe since magneto and weapon x know how to time their attack for quicker opponents, quicksilver who is physically stronger should be able to grab flash and pin him. Flash's infinity punch won't work on someone with quicksilvers' reflexes. He would just roll with the punch. Anyone who has fought before will understand this. Yes flash is faster, but this quicksilver is tough.

Superherovandal
Flash can steal all of quicksilver's speed and silver will be frozen. He's done it to supes so why not to quicksilver? Then he can just pummel him to death.

nigel45
Flash faces "tough" guys all the time. And he can use his powers in other ways (as superherovandal suggested).

ebonyblade1
It's a cage match they are not running. Who runs around in a cage. Quicksilver will quickly realize the flash is faster, he thinks faster than any computer. He ain't gonna see if he can outrun him in a cage. He waits, he watches, he protects himself from the blows that flash dishes out, and when the time is right he takes flash out. He is calculating and ruthless. Like his father and like weapon x taught him to be. This isn't anything like the rogue gallery in keystone. Those guys fight like idiots. Trying to outmanuever the flash is dumb. You have to outsmart him. And since he isn't the fighter that pietro is this should be a very good match with the edge to pietro.

ebonyblade1
Think about it. If you fought someone faster than you, but not nearly as great a fighter or experienced as you would he beat you? I don't think so.

nigel45
What are you saying about Flash being a worse fighter?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Flash can steal all of quicksilver's speed and silver will be frozen. He's done it to supes so why not to quicksilver? Then he can just pummel him to death.

Flash can take speed away from others accessing the speed force. It says so in the ultimate guide. Quicksilver does not access the speed force. Flash can't "steal his speed."

Superherovandal
how come he can do it to Superman then?

Cosmic Cube
Superman uses the speed force. Duh.

Superherovandal
then how come he ain't faster than the flash.

Superherovandal
he can take speed from anyone not just ones who access the speed force.

Scoobless
then how come he ain't faster than the flash.

there are many speed force users who aren't as fast as flash

Superherovandal
he got speed from his physiology and absorbing sun.add speed force to that i think that would make him faster than him. Any way he doesn't have speed force. that is just plain stupid.

Cosmic Cube
he can take speed from anyone not just ones who access the speed force.

No, he can't. I wish people would stop making Flash out to be so much more powerful than he really is.

Superman is connected to the speed force. Every DC speedster is

Cosmic Cube
he got speed from his physiology and absorbing sun.add speed force to that i think that would make him faster than him. Any way he doesn't have speed force. that is just plain stupid.

Absorbing sun doesn't give you superspeed. Superman gets speed from the speed force. Every DC speedster does.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
No, he can't. I wish people would stop making Flash out to be so much more powerful than he really is.

Superman is connected to the speed force. Every DC speedster is

even batman haha

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
even batman haha Batman's a speedster now too?

Superherovandal
no he doesn't speed force gives the person a anti-friction field. superman doesn't have one. if he went running all out he'd destroy the planet. flash said this in one comic.

Cosmic Cube
What stops Superman from burning out the groin area of his pants when he runs?

Superman went "all out running" before. Remember their race?

How the hell would Superman running fast destroy the planet?

Superherovandal
because the friction would cause him to rip teh tectonic plates apart.

Superherovandal
he has a forcefield that gives him invulnerability duh.

kgkg
Batman's a speedster now too?
acording to some fans yes.

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't give his suit invulnerability. Read my question again.

because the friction would cause him to rip teh tectonic plates apart.

No, it wouldn't. How would Superman running cause an earthquake? The only friction would be between Superman and the air.

Superherovandal
because he runs using pure muscle power. flash said this in one of the JLA comics. immagine a plane going at about mach 15 over a city. after it goes the windows break. but imagine instead a superstrong man running faster on the ground. that would cause enourmous disruptions far greater.

Superherovandal
his invulnerable aura extends to his suit. thats the reason why it hardly ever breaks but his cape gets a beating.

Cosmic Cube
His suit tears all the time.

"Pure muscle power" doesn't give you superspeed. If it did, Hulk would be one of the fastest superheroes ever.

Flash has said himself that he can steal speed from other speed

ebonyblade1
What I was saying is that flash is hyped up because he is made uber powerful, but he has no real fighting skill whatsoever takeaway his powers he is just some average joe, take away pietro powers and he could still hold his own against an arm soldier. And the flash only steal speed from things that are moving or im perpetual motion. If quicksilver is fighting he is ducking, dodging maybe even holding his ground waiting until the right moment. Quicksilver won't "run" long enough for flash to steal his speed.

Superherovandal
hulk can run kinda fast. anyway he can steal speed from anyone. ask anyone who actually knows anything about superman and they'll tell you he doesn't get speed from the speed force and his aura extends to his clothes.

Superherovandal
that are close to his skin.

Superherovandal

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
What I was saying is that flash is hyped up because he is made uber powerful, but he has no real fighting skill whatsoever takeaway his powers he is just some average joe

He has been an superhero since he was eleven years old. So don't say that he doesn't have fightning experience. He has it more the Quicksilver has.

Cosmic Cube
Hah, Flash uses steroids?

DarkCrawler
What the f**k? Steroids?

Superherovandal
West is the fastest man alive. Splattered with lightning-charged chemicals as a pre-teen, he gained super-speed and became the sidekick to the second Flash, eventually succeeding him. Powered by the extradimensional Speed Force, he can not only move at near-lightspeed, but can transfer speed to and from others. He used to be able to vibrate through solid objects, but now doing so causes them to explode. Wally is the only speedster who can travel through time precisely without using external calibration (such as the Cosmic Treadmill).

the Flash has, like Darkcrawler said, more experience with his powers than Quicksilver. he has better abilities, plus can use them better. He can think faster. Move faster. all that jazz.

Cosmic Cube
No steroids? sad

Superherovandal
yup. sorry

ebonyblade1
Hey this is age of apocalypse quicksilver. Flash life has been a dream as a teenage sidekick compared to quicksilver who has been pushed and trained from day one at least by magneto in a harsher world. That is why the AOA versions or more deadly than the regular marvel universe version. He has more experience with his powers than the regular marvel version but not the AOA version. So are we clear, flash is more powerful, but he is no warrior nor has he been trained to be. Nightwing has it harder in life and is more trained in his abilities and he was the ward of a rich man.

Superherovandal
but Quik still is like a slug to Flash he will already be knocked out before he can think " I got a plan"

ebonyblade1
Hey I admit flash has the power, but don't try to tell me he is all of a sudden hardcore. Not the same flash that got taken out by the marines.

Superherovandal
you saying that quicksilver is more durable than superman cause even he could not shrug off a infinite nut punch.

ebonyblade1
Oh, I get it you are saying he is more experience runner? Still debatable considering everything got moved up 20 years earlier in AOA timeline. Without a doubt you can't call flash a warrior though. The fact that quicksilver was trained in his power by warriors is enough for me. Not to mention his ruthless fighting style.

Superherovandal
but he still is an extremely slow slug compared to flash like i first stated flash can take away quiks speed and then punch him a thousand times in the testicles.

DarkCrawler
Ligthspeed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mach 3.

Flash can hit him three hundred times in the vital areas with infinity punch before Quicksilver can react.

Flash wins.

ebonyblade1
No, not nearly as durable as superman, quicksilver reflexes allow him to "roll with the punch" so to lessen its effectiveness it should work for superman too. I only see it working if flash timed his punches, (which he does not) that would require him being trained by batman. And I know for a fact that batman does not won't to train wally in anything.

ebonyblade1
AOA quicksilver is not that slow he is way faster than mach 3 and think of all the superheroes you know from batman, to wolverine who have taken out sonic speedsters simply by timing their attack. If this was regular marvel quicksilver, I would say no way he could beat flash. But this quicksilver trains hard everyday to not only please his father but to protect the woman he loves--ororo. I believe he can do it. But yeah it is quite possible for him to lose because flash is so fast. But he has every chance to when too.

DarkCrawler
Superman has way more better reflexes then Quicksilver has...

ebonyblade1
And why are you putting him at mach 3 that's not orbital velocity. Orbital velocity is like mach 15 or higher. He can probably obtain lightspeed if push. So please stop trying to change the parameters for this fight. He is superman's land speed. not flight speed. and he is from the age of apocalypse time line.

ebonyblade1
No he doesn't. They are equivalent.

nigel45
Hey I admit flash has the power, but don't try to tell me he is all of a sudden hardcore. Not the same flash that got taken out by the marines.

When was this?

nigel45
No, not nearly as durable as superman, quicksilver reflexes allow him to "roll with the punch" so to lessen its effectiveness it should work for superman too. I only see it working if flash timed his punches, (which he does not) that would require him being trained by batman. And I know for a fact that batman does not won't to train wally in anything.

Flash can and does time not only his punches but his other actions as well. Time is one thing he has more of then just about anyone else.

And why does he need to have been trained by Batman? You act as though that's a requirement. Wally has been doing this for 20+ years, he knows how to fight.

The Flash
He can probably obtain lightspeed if push. Just call him Quickblack because he'll be black from burning up from all the friction. Quicksilver will never run at the speed of light unless he has some kind of force field that protects him from friction.

Superherovandal
no way that quickie is as fast as supes. the dude almost can go at light speed. I doubt that quickie will ever be that fast.

Cosmic Cube
Superman can't even remotely approach lightspeed.

Swanky-Tuna

Superman is connected to the speed force. Every DC speedster is The Speed Force is for unnatural speedsters. Superman's is natural because of his kryptonian screwy writing.

eleveninches
Flash wins.

This is so clear that its not even worth debating. Even if flash's legs were broken , he would still win

fr0z3n
with flash's legs broken? this i gotta see big grin

DarkCrawler
Flash can heal his legs in seconds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.