Would YOU beat Anakin In a Fight???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DenKi
Hello,

I just want you all to use your minds about this one and it can be alittle fun, If you was in a 1v1 light saber battle againts Anakin from the First 3 Movies how would you do?

Rules:
No Force Powers,
Light Sabers Only,
Your fighting as yourself right now! So compaire your Size, Strength, how fast you are,
How good you are using a Sword/Any Hard weapons

Anakin Episode 1:
I think i would beat him due to my Size and Strength, It would be a quick match.

Anakin Episode 2:
I would go to hit him and he would block my attack, then he would hit me and i would think i could Block his quickly, but then he could strike me down on his 2nd strike.

Anakin Episode 3:
I dont think ill last 3 Seconds, On his first attack he would kill me because he would all kinds of styles.

Well i wanna see how well you people would do, Pelase keep it the same way as i did. smile

tlbauerle
Sorry...my mind is incapable of having fun like this.

jjwil76
i'd like to beat you for starting this thread.

DenKi
idoits, dont even reply if your gonna say that ffs

jjwil76
just a joke dude, lighten up.

PVS
i'd mop the floor with that candy ass evil face

jjwil76
forget the lightsabers...i'm talking about a steel cage match! i'd be droppin some sick off the top rope action on his punk ass. until ob-wan distracts the ref and anakin does that little pinchy thing with his fingers and chokes me.....bastard.

DenKi
Sigh, why do i even bother, i knew this would happen

PVS
Originally posted by jjwil76
forget the lightsabers...i'm talking about a steel cage match! i'd be droppin some sick off the top rope action on his punk ass. until ob-wan distracts the ref and anakin does that little pinchy thing with his fingers and chokes me.....bastard.

yeah but then you are free to use the same tactics. i would 'mistakenly' drop kick the ref from behind, then beat anakin over the head with a steel chair and powerbomb his ass through the announcer's table evil face

jjwil76
i can hear good ol' JR...
"OH MY GAWD! PVS JUST PUT HIM THROUGH A DAMN TABLE!! HE STOMPED A MUDHOLE IN THAT SITH LORD AND WALKED IT DRY!!"
laughing

bill9d9
Hmmm.....start with a thumb to the eyes. Then a mule kick low-blow.

Rake the back while he is bent over, chop the knee so he goes down.

Another low blow in the form of a stomp, and then the figure four.

Then cut a promo on all the other Jedi in the temple.

"LOOK who's in Courasant with ALL the GIRLS!! WOOOOOOO!!"

PVS
J.R.- "PVS MAY HAVE JUST ENDED ANAKIN'S CAREER!!!!
THAT SON OF A B|TCH!!!! RING THE DAMN BELL!!!!!" laughing out loud

Wat Tambor
i own him in all the 3 movies :P

Red Superfly
Jerry Lawler: The ref is down JR.

JR: Oh mah Gawd! Skywalker has gone for the lightsaber! Someone stop this match!

*chop*

JR: Oh mah gawd! HE HAS BEEN BROKEN IN HALF!

Jerry Lawler: "Puppies!"

Those not well versed with WWF will be in a state of "WTF" right now.

As for me beating Anakin - Episode I - easy. I think Anakin would be able to beat me after just his first year of training. That goes for everyone else too, he'd own everyone on this planet.

jjwil76
Originally posted by bill9d9

awww man...lol...too damn funny. you got "the man's" routine down.

PVS
stylin n' profilin!!! laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
I would say he would kill me since he has the darkside powers now.JM

jango fatt
He'll bite the dust.
He 'll ....... die.
The mother.......

PVS
Originally posted by bill9d9

not a single knife-edge chop? not ONE!?!?!? comon!!!

*slap*WOOOOOOO!!! *slap*WOOOOOOOO!!!! *slap* WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
and what about the failed attempt at a top rope maneuver!?!?

tsk tsk stick out tongue

jango fatt
actually he would kill y'all in less than 3 seconds.

jango fatt
First one under the belt and then in his eyes and after that ya finish him off

bill9d9
Doesn't mess with the failed top rope or the knife edge chops when he is out to destroy someone. That stuff is rather new (TV era) to his repertoire.

jjwil76
Originally posted by PVS
not a single knife-edge chop? not ONE!?!?!? comon!!!

*slap*WOOOOOOO!!! *slap*WOOOOOOOO!!!! *slap* WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
and what about the failed attempt at a top rope maneuver!?!?

tsk tsk stick out tongue

oh yeah...and no running front flip in the corner either.

DenKi
Jesus, Never seen Geeks this lame before.

bill9d9
Sounds like you guys were raised on WWE. I was raised on NWA. Move set has changed since those days.

DenKi
Sorry i dont like greasy sweaty Men touching eachother

bill9d9
Originally posted by DenKi

laughing Yeah. I am only a star wars SEMI-geek on this forum (only by virtue of being in the forum to start with), and not at all outside of my home. I am a wrestling geek at home though.

Red Superfly

I take it you don't own a mirror, then.........

*Irish whips Denki into corner post, watches Denki stagger, then falls face first onto the mat*

Lameness rocks. laughing out loud

tlbauerle

You should look in the mirror...after all...you're the one that started this lame thread.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I take it you don't own a mirror, then.........

*Irish whips Denki into corner post, watches Denki stagger, then falls face first onto the mat*

HA HA HA!!! TOO FREAKIN' GREAT! laughing

You get Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance for being as cool as me.

jjwil76

LAME?! Look..if we weren't having fun with this thread nobody would give a crap about it. Who wants to sit and imagine what they would do with a fictional weapon to a fictional character?!

Fine I'll play along then.

I'd kick the holy shit out of Anakin E1 Anakin.
E2 Anakin would chop my ass off.
E3 Anakin would make me run like a little girl....

then he'd do that pinchy thing and WHAM...bill9d9 with the low blow while the ref's not looking.

Jedi Styles
I know I would... I've trained for 17 years in TKD and Kendo, and Kenjutsu...both learned from my Grand Master of TKD.....

I would considerablly win....

DenKi
You people need to grow up, Are you asking for a BAN or what, If you didnt like the thread why post in here

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
I know I would... I've trained for 17 years in TKD and Kendo, and Kenjutsu...both learned from my Grand Master of TKD.....

I would considerablly win....

Oh yeah....?

Well I own a hoverboard. evil face

Red Superfly
I wouldn't even fight Anakin, I'd be like "dude, I'm right with you on this one, I like the idea of the empire, you guys are right, and your master kicks ass".

Then Anakin would say "Lets go kick Denki's ass".

And I'd say "Sure, as long as I get a signed ROTS DVD from Darth Sidious.". Then we'd have everyone from KMC dress up as Stormtroopers and we'd all raze this stupid thread and it's creator to the ground.

laughing out loud

bill9d9
*Looks over and points at Obi after the low blow on Anakin*

"Hey PUNK! You keep your mouth SHUT! I would take your mama home and make a WOMAN out of her! I would take your mama home and make her yell WOO WOO!"

tlbauerle
You people need to grow up, Are you asking for a BAN or what, If you didnt like the thread why post in here

Sorry...its nothing personal. I just can't take too many of these silly hypothetical uber geeked out threads without going wacko once in a while.

PVS

dude, you cant make a thread of this nature and not expect people to have fun. and whats with the banning threat? are you kidding me? eek!

Red Superfly
Denki chill out, this thread is stupid, and everyone has interpretted it as stupid, we're just messin with ya.

You get wound up like clockwork.

DenKi
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Sorry...its nothing personal. I just can't take too many of these silly hypothetical uber geeked out threads without going wacko once in a while.

Hahhaa,

your calling me a Geek?

Atleast im not some 12 year geek with no friends and No life at all.

I cant wait for your little lame ass come back, i know what its gonna be even before you post it ffs. Kids are so dumb

jjwil76
ban solid or roll-on?

tlbauerle
Hahhaa,

your calling me a Geek?

I cant wait for your little lame ass come back, i know what its gonna be even before you post it ffs. Kids are so dumb

Gee...its a good thing I'm 26, married, AND college educated....otherwise I would have thought you'd be talking to me.

tlbauerle
I think its time for a close on this thing....

Red Superfly
Hahhaa,

your calling me a Geek?

Well, the more you act like a spoilt child not getting his way, the more you are convincing everyone that:

a) YOU are a geek (you created this topic, teeterring on comic-book-guy from-the-simpsons geekiness)

b) YOU are 12 (hence the whinging and lame attempts at insults)

c) YOU have no friends (due to the anti-social and tight ass nature)

As if anyone can talk about this seriously without feeling at all nerd-like.

tlbauerle
Superfly...

No need to directly insult him...I mean...I can understand why...but obviously he can't take the heat. Best to hijack and run.

jjwil76
possible better threads to have fun with:
-who can hammer down more colt 45? you or lando calrissian?
-who can blow out more birthday candles? you or darth vader?
-who looks sweeter in a vest? you or han solo?
-who has more wrinkles? your granny or sidious?

bill9d9
possible better threads to have fun with:

Hmmm...That is a tough one. As Billy Dee says, "Nothin goes down better than some smooth, ice-cold Colt .45's", but I have drank plenty of 40's in my time as well. Maybe I need to look him up and challenge him?

PVS

ill drink his punk ass under the table

-who can blow out more birthday candles? you or darth vader?

depends...if vader can switch that iron lung from suck to blow, he would have me beat

-who looks sweeter in a vest? you or han solo?

i think the scoundrel has me beat there

-who has more wrinkles? your granny or sidious?

sidious, since we italians age rather gracefully

Red Superfly
Superfly...

No need to directly insult him...I mean...I can understand why...but obviously he can't take the heat. Best to hijack and run.

I wasn't really insulting him, I was just telling him he has nothing to gain by flaming others.

I mean the more he calls people geeks and kids with no lives, the more he convinces everyone that he is probably just the same. You see it all the time on the internet, it's rather quite predictable.

jjwil76
i'm actually at my granny's birthday party right now sippin on a colt 45, wearing a sweet vest.

...oh god, i can't believe this thread has reached 3 pages already. what am i still doing here?

PVS
i'm actually at my granny's birthday party right now sippin on a colt 45...

is it........smooooooth? smokin'

tlbauerle
Superfly...

I know...just want to prevent this from getting into a flame war...more or less...I got your back, here. No need to escalate the stupidness.

Now JJ...THOSE thread ideas kick ass...I just had my beverage go through the nose on that one.

Arsenal
I would ignite my lightsaber then throw it at him and hope for the best. If that didn't work I would run to Yoda and tell him Anakin was being mean again.

DenKi
Gee...its a good thing I'm 26, married, AND college educated....otherwise I would have thought you'd be talking to me.

Act your age then, instead of sounding like a 12 year old

Red Superfly

Haha.

Wait a second - no force powers right?

*picks up blaster and shoots Anakin in the head*

jjwil76
ssssmmmmmooooooooottth...indeed. works every time.

DenKi
Yes well done, it took you awhile???

PVS
great find JJ laughing out loud

Supermann98
I'd take Anakin to the ground . I doubt he knows his mixed martial arts. I know Judo so I'd choke his monkeyass or armbar him and make him TAPOUT!

Darth Subjekt
Act your age then, instead of sounding like a 12 year old

Dude, as much as i blasted Todd in the ep1&2 forum, at least he has the balls to post all his info. You didnt fill out shit. I mean i used about everything i could find on him and he took it like a man. You prolly are a pimply-faced teenager living in your parents house, getting pissed off cause everyone here realizes how dumb this thread is, and yet is trying make the best of it, and know you pretty much want to "take your ball and go home." You started this for people to have fun, and thats what theyre doing, HAVING FUN. it may be at your expense at times, but fun none the less.

basically, just sit back drink a brew, and RELAX! Its not that serious, its a forum....i know that sounds odd coming from me, but its true....chill out man.

anyways........

WHAT YA GONNA DO, WHEN PVS AND THE KMC BOYS, GET DARKSIDE ON YOOOUUUU???!?!?!

JR: Oh my gawd, this thing'll be a slobber knocker!

tlbauerle
Oh dear GOD...not this thread still.

Thanks Subjekt...surprise, to be sure...but a welcome one.

DenKi...I think we can drop it, yes?

Darth Odious
I think I could take him in all three because I would have no conflicts. I would be a Sith no question about its and the fact that my age is so close to Anakin, and also that his emotions are so unchecked that even Obiwan, who is not even as powerful as Anakin( Lucas himself said Anakin is a 9, Obi is like an 8,)beat him. If I were a Sith I think Darth Maul would be someone to model myself after but I think I would have Dooku's power to match. I'd like to think that after Anakin took out Dooku, I would take out Anakin, then kill off the Jedi myself. After I 'd concentrate on learning from Sidious and then try to plan his own demise like every real Sith should to. Sidious would love the challenge, as any true Sith Master expects from his pupil rock

PVS
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE!!!
IM GONNA LAY THAT MEATBALL OUT WHEN I DROP
THE GIANT LEG ON HIS CARCAS, IN FRONT OF THE THOUSANDS
OF SCREAMING PVS FANS AND THE MILLIONS WATCHING AT HOME!!!

JUST REMEMBER BROTHER!!!
WHEN YOU TAKE ON A JEDI MEATBALL,
YOU GOTTA TRAIN HARD!!! SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!
EAT YOUR VITAMINS!!! AND WHEN LITTLE JEDI ANI
FINDS HIS PUNY SKULL LOCKED IN THE LARGEST PYTHONS
IN THE WORLD, WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER!!! WHEN
PVSMANIA, AND ALL THE LITTLE PVSMANIACS
RUN WILD ON YOU!!!

*flexes for the camera*

Darth Subjekt
Hawk: wwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat aaaaaaaRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MMRS: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! When i get in the ring with this punk, im gonna beat'em, im gonna hurt'em, i'm gonna destroy him. And just when he thinks it cant get any worse, im gonna drop the elbow on'em and snap him like SLIM JIM!!! DIG IT?!?! OOOHHH YYEEEEAHH!

JR: boy i tell ya King, back in OK as a lil boy, i saw some mean sunna bitches, and i seen some brutal, brutal beatings, but nothing that woulda prepared me for mayhem that'll take place right here tonight.

King: Well JR, i dont know how Ani is doin tonight, but did you see Padme?!

JR: i sure did King.

King: ...maybe we'll get to see some puppies tonight!

JR: Well i dont know about that, but what i do know, is that Stacy Keibler has just challenged Padme to an Inter-gender, handycap, bra and panties match. So you'll have PVS and Macho Man with Stacy Keibler in one corner, and Ani and Padme in the other. I TELL YA, IT'LL BE PANDEMONIUM!!!

Sith_Dreamer
Yes... I'd beat him.

Miss_Faye
Psh i'll use my shortness power and kill him. bwhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
So you'll have PVS and Macho Man with Stacy Keibler in one corner, and Ani and Padme in the other. I TELL YA, IT'LL BE PANDEMONIUM!!!

stacy keibler droolio

SithSpy
IIIIIIFFFFFF YAAAA SMMMMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL That anakin is cooking

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by PVS
stacy keibler droolio

oh hell yea....41 in legs....hell they could wrap around you like 5 times.

uh..as an attack move, of course... confused

Killua
Hmm Episode 1 : I'd grind him into the ground and spit on his corpse .

Episode 2 : I'd use a kamino saber dart to finish him off in one shot.

Episode 3 : I'd wash him with lava.

Killua WINS !!!!!!!

hazkid
episode 1-anakin:anakin's only 9! anyone could beat him.
episode 3-anakin:i might be able to, if i was a master of soresu.
episode 3-darth vader-before the lava: i would last 1.34276 seconds.
with the force: he could beat all of us combined in ep2 and up.

Darth Subjekt
SO what do you think about right after his lava bath?

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, YOU RUDY-POO CANDY ASS!

Darth_Nefarus
No, he'd still whoop my ass, especially after finding out Padme is dead.

fezster
these topics get more trivial by the day no

Mist
id win coz i own cool

Velcro_Boy
idoits, dont even reply if your gonna say that ffs
If your gonna make stupid threads youll get stupid responses.
everyone has the same answer. No one here can swordfight or at least not beat Anakin, and no one knows the force, so of course Anakin will beat them.

tlbauerle
Hahaha...

VelcroBoy made me laugh...

Velcro_Boy
this thread is retarded.

Jedi Priestess
roll eyes (sarcastic) boys laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.