She-Hulk vs. Titania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve read in a bio of Titania, that she is stronger than She-Hulk

on the other hand.. i ve heard , that She Hulk is recently stronger than Hercules... what puts her in a class near 100tons......

is this right?

what do you think ... who is the more powerful lady in Marvel Universe ?

LordFear
I don't know who might be stronger although I go with She-Hulk but I have such a hard on for her. I know she is a fictional character but man I would rock her green world!!!!

the Darkone
The she hulk is stronger then titania now. The she-hulk is in the same class as her cousin hulk 100 class 10/10 or 7/7 whenever marvel makes up their mind

Sentry
No she's not stronger than Hercules. Here are Shulkie's stats:

She can beat Titania.

the Darkone
pick up th e new she-hulk series. And it even states that she is stronger than hercules, she is in the class as hercules and hulk,thor etc.

cray z 4 sarah
maybe she is stronger than hercules without his immortality but didnt titania nearly kill she hullk when she was weaker?

Cosmic Cube
She-Hulk has recently gained a exponential power increase. Npw, she's much more powerful than Titania. She can lift a hell of a lot more than 100 tons.

Heracles
When they first fought during the secret wars Titania was around class 85 and She Hulk was around 70- 75 and Titania was indeed beating her ass.

But things change and She Hulk has gotten the better of Titania on quite a few occasions since then and beaten the crap out of her.

This one is a no brainer She Hulk takes this one.

stormfront13
well when she hulk was 75 toms didn't marvel describe her strangth being doubled?? so theoritacally she should be able to lift 75 x 2=150 tons

Heracles
The last issue of She Hulk I read is the one where she worked out and beat the crap out of Champion and if she can beat the shit out of a guy with the power Gem God Knows what her strength was at the time!

I do have one question though does she still look like that or did she tone back down which would decrease her strength?

Either way shes stronger and tougher than Titania.

Cosmic Cube
Actually, Marvel said her strength was raised exponentially.

that's at least 75x75

the Darkone
she hulk beat the champion of the universe when he wasn't wearing the gem of power. But when he did whore the gem he almost killed her ,she-hulk issue 8. Titania almost killed her because she whore the gem of power so it increase her strength and her invulnerability 10x.

Wynndar
In the most recent issue of She Hulk, Titania was trained by Champion to harness the gem of power...afterward she dropped what appeared to be a several hundred ton boulder on of Champion, crushing him.

She-Hulk's strength has increased so much she cant even control it...her base strength appears to be above Herc and even Thor...she wears what is called a Jupiter suit to tone down her poers so she doesnt destroy everything around her.

Despite this power increase, Titania is still vastly stronger since she has the gem of power. After She-Hulk lost her Jupiter suit and attacked Titania, she created a massive shockwave of energy that leveled a city block, when her fist made contact with Titania. Titania wasnt effected and ended up trashing She-Hulk

Its shaping up to be a pretty good story.

the Darkone
And then she hulk reverts to her human form, when that happens titania can't attack her since the scarlett witch put a spell on her protecting from harm while she is in human form. Then titania fights ff, avengers, doc samson, hercules and she is whipping their asses, so this new charatcer forgot her name made jennifer invisible and she took the gem of power off her forhead and titania reverts to her normal self. And jennifer says to titania, do you know what I really want to do too you, then boom in her form gives titania the most meaniest upper-cut know to man, it be something that hulk would have to say damnnn girl.

Heracles
Oh Yeah I forgot Champion took off the power gem before that fight.

I didn't realise Titania had it though now that would indeed swing the scales in her favour.

Fanboy
Didn't Titania almost kill She-Hulk in the secret wars?

stormfront13
she-hulk is very stronger than hercules, and the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.