Clone Wars DVD: Trailer Audio Not In Sync

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Watching the Episode III Video Game preview on my Clone Wars: Volume 1 DVD, I noticed that it was out of sync... I tried it in my portable DVD player, my PS2, my computer, and a Panasonic DVD player, and it seems that it's the video file on the DVD that's out of sync. Did anybody else find this issue in their copy? The audio starts too early, and ends at the end pretty much when it should, with the video rushing to catch up the whole way.

forumcrew
return it for a new one! and raise hell when you do

DarkYoda
Just tried mine out and yes...the sync is severely off. I bought my copy at Wal-Mart. I am wondering if this is something that is a problem on all of the DVDs or just ones from certain locations or stores.

So here's my contribution:

Sync Of Game Trailer: Definitely Out of Sync
Store: Wal-Mart

LanİeWindu™
I'll test mine tomorrow afternoon...it's 3 am right now and my TV is loud even when turned down low.

LightSaber_Part
Yep, same thing here, sad I guess I never noticed it.

Out of Sync: Yes.
Bought at: Best Buy.

So we have two people on the opposite sides of Texas with both Trailers (on the DVD) not working, plus JKozzy.

JKozzy
Out of Sync: Yeah
Bought at: BJ's Wholesale Club (came with a comic book of $6.99 value, too!!)

S'my info.

forumcrew
bought at: your mom

DarkYoda
Anyone else check their DVD out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.