Fan's idea for a QT movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
he should direct a horror after his WW2 movie.
he should adapt PS2's Manhunt into a movie.
that would be the ultimate pair.

...or he should have directed Passion of the Christ.
that would be so cool, it would be jive-talking aramaic.

...or I would have liked to see him have dircted Fight Club.

next project, he should write a script, and then pair up with David Fincher and make a masterpeice.

amlap
i was thinking of a piar up with Guy Ritchie. they both are very creative with writing stories with multiple leads. and i love guys directing. i think they are almost as equally good at directing/ writing that they can really make an outstanding movie.

roundisfunny
I think Quentin would be an ideal choice to write/direct a re-make of the original "Death Wish".

Myth
Maybe he could make Natural Born Killers the way he meant it to be.

roundisfunny
It's my understanding that "True Romance" was a closer version to what he had intended.

amlap
True Romance, the only big differences between the Tony Scott version and QT's is that in the end Clarence and Alabama die in the end and the order in QT's script, like always, jumped around. other than that QT said he was completely happy with what Scott did.

killthesunlight
I would like him to do a vega brother prequal, a espianage film, a remake of a Alfred Hitchcock Film (aside from "Man From Reno"wink, and watch him catch up with Jules (because thats one of the only great movies I've seen Samuel L. Jackson play in)

JoshSquash2k4
Natural Born Killers They way QT wanted it to be his way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.