storm VS dr.octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
both in a big city- who wins??

Next Venom_girl
Hmm... metallic arms- huge conductor running down his spine.... *ZAP* stick out tongue

Kontraz
arent they made of adamantium now, which is "electricity resistant" or some bs like that? I mean, if it is, then i bet he wins... but all metals should be at least decent conductors.....

Swanky-Tuna
What's next? Lightning Rod man and Regular Sandcastle Boy vs Storm?

stormfront13
whats wrong w/ this thread?? i have headr of adamantuim being a little resistant to loghtning but i wasn't sure.

life is cruell
with the adamantium arms which i believe he doesnt even have anymore he would stand a better chance of winning but without them i believe she could avoid him enough to fry him

stormfront13
i thought he still had them-oh well

life is cruell
he might still have them im not sure i just thought that he didnt

demigawd
Nah, his tentacles are smarter now with all kinds of sophsicated AI and weapons morphing abilities, but less durable because they're not adamantium anymore.

whobdamandog
Dude please...no more storm threads for you...we already know what your answer is going to be...

Storm can win..blah...blah..blah...she controls the weather and has taken a shot from the Juggernaut..blah..blah...blah...did I mention she controls the weather?

stormfront13
well if you don't like it dopn't post- simple as that. and i only usd the juggernaut reference once to sup[port the fact that spiderman can not kill nyone just by punching them, cause if storm can take a hit from juggernaut then she's not gonna die from one from spiderman, yes she will be knocked out but not die. and as i said before if you have something like that to ssay and are gonna tell me what to do then come in. simple as that big grin

Swanky-Tuna
If she took a hit from Juggernaut it was either a glancing blow, he was holding back, or she's a zombie right now because she died.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If she took a hit from Juggernaut it was either a glancing blow, he was holding back, or she's a zombie right now because she died.

indeed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.