Whats you fav Fighting game series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I would prefer Mortal Kombat. Then Street Fighter.

TrAnCeDuO
bloody roar...pure awesomeness...

glenn
Wheres Metal Gear Solid???????

Lord Ryugen
Street Fighter pure and simple

Red Superfly
Last time I checked, Metal Gear Solid is as far removed from a proper fighting game as The Vicar Of Dibley is to humour.

Anyway, I liked the MK series up to Deadly Alliance.

Soul Caliber is good, but it's depressingly hardcore. I'm getting sick of games like that. I'm with Mortal Kombat (1 through to 4)

VENOMfan
Im a big fan of Virtua fighter 4 evolution that game just owns

SaTsuJiN
I played every KoF that came out.. even though its the same crappyness year after year (only up til KoF 97 was truely great ), Im just an addict :P

Linkalicious
street fight baby...it's the originator...nun greater!

SlipknoT
I've always liked the Teken series.

vagaryatwill
Tekken always brings back the most memories for me. Some of those moves are just nasty! evil face

...Street Fighter is good, too.

Lord_Andres
MK RULES!!!

Lord Ryugen
Street Fighter forever baby. O God how those games ruled

SaTsuJiN
The only fighting game that has enough spunk to be publicly exhibited is Capcom Vs SNK 2.. I can picture that on a times square monitor with awesome sound. Its full of flair.... "Keep rockin' baby!"

Berlin
Super Smash brothers messed
But I also like Mortal Kombat

Lord Ryugen
It was a brilliant game but both Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Street Fighter Alpha 3 crushed it underneath their heels.

The Force
hey where's smash

coolboarder98
Tekken is awesome

WindDancer
MK has awesome Characters pack with killer combos! I vote MK!!!!

el_barto
i loved the tekken series

LeAtHerRFace
yay! mk is 1st! haha

leatherface12
The mortal kombat series is awsome.

el_barto
didnt realy like the mortal kombat series confused just didnt like the fighting style of the game

LeAtHerRFace
huh

total metalhead
Soul Blade/Calibur series is the best.

Soul Calibur II has more depth than any other fighting game, and its prolly the only fighting game in which there are no shitty characters, and where the female characters can actually kick the guys asses.

Xed
Street figher is the best. With out it all fighting games would not have come about (except for king of fighter and the first tekken )

Fallin Angel
i like the tekken series and virtua fighter 4 evolution , oh and can't forget guilty gear x2

eleveninches
In order:
1.Powerstone series
2.Soul Calibur series
3.Mortal Kombat series
4.Streetfighter series
5.Tekkken series
6.Virtua fighter series

TrAnCeDuO
i see no one other than me has played bloody roar...

eleveninches
The Powerstone games for the dreamcast was so cool.

Rogue Jedi
tekken is the best.

Lord Ryugen
I've palyed the first game but that's it. I couldn't do any of the moves and I only played as the wolf guy.

§pearhead
Soul Caliber, but its not up there...and DOA should probably be up there too erm

Spiral Goddess
Bloody Roar 3 and 4 were OK. My favorite characters were
Long, Xion, and Uranus.

I was not very good at Guilty Gear XX ( X2 ? )
I mostly played Bridget and Zappa.

I'm terrible at Tekken and MvsC2 !

Soul Calibur 2 is the only game I am good at.
I don't know about 3 yet.

Mr Bochengo
Tekken Rules

tv_happy

Mr Bochengo
Any1 here have a fav fighting game from the..........ps1?

dots

Lord Shadow Z
Soulblade for me (one of the best intros as well).

swedish_bum
Mortal kombat KICK but!

Then Super smash bros melee

Gouki
Easy question for me, Street Fighter definately takes the crown for me.
I've started playing it at an early age, and I could probably say it was the first arcade game I ever played and was addicted to.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i see no one other than me has played bloody roar...

heh.. I used the tiger dude..didnt play past 2 though

Gouki
Blood Roar was a good series, but alas the Animals were neutered down. The Games up to this point are nothing but failures from what I have read. Blood Roar 2 was arguably the best in the Series. I personally picked Sheng-Long "The Tiger". He was a good character to use and I thought he was the best animal shown.

Impediment
As much as I completely adore Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament, I have to go with the Marvel Vs. Capcom series. GREAT stuff there.

powerfulone1987
I chose X-Men, b/c when that first came out I was so excited and couldn't wait to get it for christmas.

But overall fighting games are getting repetitive and I find nothing special about them.

With an exception of X-men of course. I'll never forget the feeling of anticipation I had for that game.

Nostalgia.......

is it comprehensible.....

Cyber Ninja
STREET FIGHTER HADOKEN!!!!

MadMel
supersmash bros melee (GO KIRBY!!) . then mortal combat (GO BARAKA!!) and war of the monsters (GO ROBOT AGAMO!!!). i dont know why everyone hated war of the monsters. it was an awsome fighter for casual gamers like meself big grin

Phat J
tekken's classic, it was my first game. ive been playing them since the first one came out however many years ago. i only got up to 4, then i bought the xbox.

Alpha Centauri
Tekken 4, haven't played 5.

Tekken Tag was also great.

-AC

Drunk-of-Fury
my first fighting game ever played was Mortal Kombat 1 and therefore it is one of my favorite fighting games that i also kick ass in!!!(especially MK Trilogy is Fun as Hell)
then of corse Street fighter 2 old classic game that never dies,I am a bad ass Fighter whit Akuma/Adon in SF Alpha 2 but i LOSE most times to my friend Venom Dude No 1 who is a Ryu/Ken player sad .
The King of Fighters 98 IS the BEST KoF Game made EVER in the History, AND a am a DEADLY FORCE whit Shingo,Takuma,Terry Bogard
Finlay the 5 Best Fighting games Ever is:Marvel vs Capcom 2,Capcom vs SNK 2,KoF 98,MK Trilogy,Street Fighter Alpha 3 ALL of them is AWESOME and BRUTAL!!!!!!!

JacopeX
TIE between Mortal Kombat and Street fighter

Red Superfly
Street Fighter all the way.

MadMel
hmm mortal kombats the only one up there for me.

Otus

Otus
Not anymore...

Doubleposting, sorry

id369
KOF 97
Tekken 3
SvC Chaos.
Art Of Fighting
Capcom vs Snk 2

kamikz
SSB SSBM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.