WarHulk versus Gladiator(fully confident)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
WarHulk runs into a little problem,Gladiator.

They square off:

WarHulk: "Hulk gonna break,then crush you!"

Kallark:" I am Gladiator. I have done ....yada..yada..yada..etc..etc..
You will not be a serious threat to me.I have ripped stars in half..etc..etc.
Prepare to get put down,you big behemoth!"

They charge each other.Who wins this fight?

DarkCrawler
War Hulk.

long pig
Gladiator, because of his speed blitz attacks.

whobdamandog
War Hulk...He'd pull that same dose of radiation out of his ass that he used to take Gladiator down in their last battle...

Linkalicious
Regular Hulk would be a good match. War Hulk wouldn't break a sweat.

kgkg
Hulk already defeated Gladiator.

it seems like Gladiator is weak to radiation(not all mebee they just use that type of bullshit to get hulk a win , cuz he travel around space where it full of diff types of radiation).

Mainstream
maybe it's a certain type of radition only found on earth.

kgkg
Gamma radiation?

Mainstream
you mean the radition that made the Hulk....that's in space..in star or something?

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
you mean the radition that made the Hulk....that's in space..in star or something?
it's not and we don't even know what type of radiation he is immune to.

Gladiator is weak to very unambiguous type of radiations so that mean they will make shit to make him loose .

like he should have beated the hulk.

Throw the moon at him lets see what he does.

Mainstream
dead

kgkg
haha Hulk can battle with Gladiator all day , but these two can blow the planet while doing so.

And hulk can't breath in space , so in a rematch I would give it to Gladiator , but he better not grab hulk and try to bring him into space.

- The space trick has been used to give superman a win, hulk gets mad and will rip you.

the Darkone
hulk kick his ass even worse then before. don't make me angrey.

Mainstream
you wouldn't like war hulk when he's angery..ugh

the Darkone
would you

Heracles
Gladitator has lost to many fights to people he had no business losing to considering his power lvl.

Hero's always seem to find a way to beat him even when hes fully confident and when were talking War Hulk he doesn't need any tricks.

War Hulk because of Hulks power and Gladiators track record of getting his ass handed to him.

jplatinum
Check out Superman Prime versus 8th day juggernaut(100% power of cytorrak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.