Constantine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dgeniu
So, how was it? How would you describe it?

Personally, I think Keanu Reevs did a great job with this movie... I have to tell you - I never read any Hellblazer comics and I know the director changed its immage, but the elements he added aren`t out of place. Los Angeles as the setting is an ironic choice - the City of Angels- yeah, right! and Constantine looks different, but its for the better, he conviced me (well, it was Keanu combined with the new look) he really came out of hell and that he dispised that place greatly.

In other words - it ruls! Both the theme, the cast and the approach - it was original. I mean, aren`t movies supposed to be all about authenticity, especially nowadays when it`s all sequels and prequels?

Jackie Malfoy
My boyfriend wants to see it with me but I really don't care if I see it or not.It looks like a typical "The Devil's Abouate"jm

ickeris2003
I really enjoyed watching this move. the action, special effects were great. The best part were the actors who played gabriel and lucifer, I thought they did a great job! smile

Cinemaddiction
Check out the thread on this in the Comic Book Movie forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.