Gladiator vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
has the two ever met before?

Mainstream
I doubt it Spiderman would have survived the encounter.

Linkalicious
Met?

Probably.

Fought?

No. Spiderman is still alive.

Mainstream
you mean the alien Gladitor..not the Daredevil villian dude.

Betageuze
Spidey has survived encounters with Hulk, Firelord, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut..... why not the Gladiator?

who?-kid
Spider-Man is dead.

Betageuze
i dont think so...... spiderman has outsmarted very strong guys..... and Glady is too narcissistic

kgkg
you can't outsmart someone who can move faster than light.

If Glad wants to kill Spiderman he can do it with no effort.

Gladiator can move much much faster than light.

norrin radd

spetznaz
Originally posted by Betageuze
has the two ever met before?

Answer this question: How in goodness name could Spiderman even HURT Gladiator?

Gladiator wins this with ridiculous ease. In fact Gladiator wouldn't even be able to tell that he is fighting a superhuman. It would take the same energy to destroy a normal human that it would take for Gladiator to destroy Spiderman.

Spidey would be crushed like a bug.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Betageuze
Spidey has survived encounters with Hulk, Firelord, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut..... why not the Gladiator? Because none of them match the fighting speed of Gladiator.

JWangSDC
uhm.. are you surea bout gladiator's fighting speed?Or are you confusing it with his travel speed.

Swanky-Tuna
He is the guy who near-lightspeed blitzes people is he not?

Scoobless
yeah, unless Glad-boy is severely allergic to the chemicals in Spidey's web (which, for Marvel, could be a possibility) Spidey will be decorating the underside of Kallark's boot......... i wonder where they got that name from? confused

Wonderman
Ya i wonder how the cosmic spidy would have stood to gladiator. Anyhow before Gladiator eats Spider-man; I'm sure he'll let him see Aunt May One More Time.

python99
rouge has taken on gladiator why not spidey? Often people do not realize that intelligence helps to defeat some foes that you figure on might not stand a chance against. Spidey does this so often.

GalacticStorm
python glads is just tooo much for him. Hes not you're average earth bound brawler that spidey goes up against

K Von Doom
Intelligence helps in battle but against someone as powerful as Gladiator, the fight can only end in one way...

DigiMark007
And Rogue only fought well against Gladiator in the cartoon...I'm unaware of a fight in comics where she held her own.

-DM

Zahit
Spidey's in over his head here....

X-Logan
Gladiator would Kill him....easily

jplatinum
It wouldn't do much if he moved faster than light?

Man, if Gladiator and spiderman are within fighting distance of each other, let's say, within 50 yards of each other(sufficient distance).
It takes a while to build up to lightspeed, according to laws of acceleration. So say Gladiator can probably reach between 20,000-80,000 mph from a 50 yard distance. The average human skeleton can take between 1,000-10,000 lbs of pressure(looked it up).Say spiderman's bones can take 10x this amount thats' between 10,000-100,000 lbs of pressure. If Gladiator reached between 20,000-80,000 mph with his 220+ lbs of body weight behind his fist. He wouldn't have to use his strength to cock his fist back and throw a punch, he could just fly with his fist straight out the whole time and still have enough force to tear spiderman's head from his shoulders easily.

"My spider sense is going..." "POWWWWWW!-cri-crackkkkkk"

ZephroCarnelian
Nice one JP!

lol!

Spidey wouldn't know what would hit him in this fight.

DarkCrawler
What if he is meaning the Daredevil villain Gladiator?

ZephroCarnelian
I don't think he is.

I don't know much about DD Gladiator, so I won't comment on that.

But if it's the Glads we all know and laugh at, then it's gonna be him all the way.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Mainstream
you mean the alien Gladitor..not the Daredevil villian dude.

im sure he means the alien... because spidey has fought the other gladiator at least once or twice... and handed his ass to him easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.