What non comsimic being could kill the most aleins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
The poll is the people i think wouldget the best score

Who could kill the most aliens( from the movie) at one time

the setting is in a barren desesert and the aliens come in waves of 1000
once u defeat 500 u get 1 hour to rest then fight another 1000
Who could go the farthest?

zachrivard
I think superman, doomsday and magneto would go along way

zachrivard
I messed up once u defeat the orginak 1000 u get one hour to rest then u fight another 1000 and so on

pmike
is it just from the list or can we say anybody??????

if it is just from the list i'd say hulk could go on for days and days because he is basically indestructible and will smack all the aliens into each other with full force

Swanky-Tuna
I picked Iceman purely because he doesn't need to eat or sleep(?) at all. Although I guess with the hour thing that wouldn't matter for the people who can kill them quickly with little energy use. Which is most of the picks.

Sentry
Batman would get slaughtered by a 1000 aliens.

Scoobless
the aliens are very resistant to cold and can even survive in space..... iceman may not be a good pick...... you should have put GL in there... or is he cosmic?
Spiderman wouldn't get past 50 aliens......at the most....... that may even be a stretch......if they are attacking in waves then he may not kill any
i'll have to vote "Other" cos a GL could kill them all...... just blow up the planet........ maybe Superman could try that...... just make sure he's got somewhere to run to afterwards

Kontraz
Human torch... i mean really... the alien's weakness is fire...!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
Human torch... i mean really... the alien's weakness is fire...!!!!

they have a natural animalistic fear of fire.... it isn't their weakness..... especially if their queen orders them through it

http://web.syr.edu/~bjbaum/Web%20Images/s11.jpg

Kontraz
nah, in the comics, they have an actual weakness of fire. armor piercing bullets only do so much, but so much as land a big enough candle on one of em and they set ablaze, eventually causing their acid to explode out of their bodies.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
the aliens are very resistant to cold and can even survive in space..... iceman may not be a good pick...... How resistant are they to getting smashed by slabs of ice and cut up by icicles?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How resistant are they to getting smashed by slabs of ice and cut up by icicles?

they consider it to be a somewhat dull hobby for elder aliens and women

zachrivard
The purpose of haveing non cosmic beings is so they cant just blowup the planet

I think doomsday could last longer than hulk
hulk will keep getting more anger but evenually will lose the energy to keep fighting

Swanky-Tuna
they consider it to be a somewhat dull hobby for elder aliens and women That's... sexy?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That's... sexy?

Alllllllll riiiiight

kgkg
they have a natural animalistic fear of fire.... it isn't their weakness..... especially if their queen orders them through it

http://web.syr.edu/~bjbaum/Web%20Images/s11.jpg

nice pics man hahaha

it's too short ohh man.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

zachrivard
Doomsday goes the distance

eleveninches
NOne of them.

Ellen ripley could kill the most.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.