Who Could kill the most Aliens/Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
In this scenerio the fight is on the planet Mercury. Everything is
supplied maggically w/ air or whatever they breath and cant be hurt by the heat . At the begening of the fight there are 400 regular predators 400 aliens and 200 queen aliens. After each contestant has defeated the 1000 enimes the next 1000 come after a 30 minute break. There is no planet destroying. The contestant must fight at full poteintal until they cant fight anymore.

Scoobless
GL definitely........ (though i know some wont agree) GL can send an energy wave around the planet without destroying it but killing everything on the surface.......... at least I could if i was a GL

cool

zachrivard
no cosmic beings just regular earth heros

Scoobless
Originally posted by zachrivard
no cosmic beings just regular earth heros

but you put GL and Thor on your list......... and i wouldn't call Doomsday or Magneto heroes

zachrivard
GL definitely........ (though i know some wont agree) GL can send an energy wave around the planet without destroying it but killing everything on the surface.......... at least I could if i was a GL

That defeats the whole perpose of this thread, gl wont be able to do that in this fight

Also since superman is so close to the sun he probaly would get a HUGE bost in power and in the 30 mintues could go to the sun and back and just replenish his energy

zachrivard
i put Gl and thor becuase the are basically earth heros
Doomsday and Mageneto have been heros at one point

Scoobless
this is more a thread of who could do it fastest cos i don't think most of these guys have to worry about being killed by either aliens or preds......

zachrivard
i see superman and doomsday lasting the longest
eventualy green lanterns use up all there energy right?
so even if gl could do that would he run out of energy after a while

zachrivard
I think they do after a while
Eventually everbody gets tired and lets there guard down and loses energy and if i cant kill anymore u lose

Nataku8188
Hulk would smash them all.

Fanboy
Superman and Thor will last the longest out of all of those heroes I think they would be the ultimate Tag Team.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman and Thor will last the longest out of all of those heroes I think they would be the ultimate Tag Team.

Hulk would last just as long as them, and after so long he'd only be killing them faster, rather than slower like Supes and Thor will be from getting tired.

jinzin
doomsday....he can fight for 1000 years......the others can't last that long...

zachrivard
superman would win cause his power would be amp'd by the sun

Tron
Originally posted by zachrivard
i put Gl and thor becuase the are basically earth heros
Doomsday and Mageneto have been heros at one point

Negative, Green Lanterns are cosmic level, and Thor pretty much borderlines it.

There's really little point in this, they can all easily kill the same amount of aliens with little trouble. And it's pretty hard to say who kill them the fastest, although the slowest would be Hulk, with Doomsday just above him (only because he's a lot faster).

Etrigan
I say Thor. He can kill millions of them with one hammer throw.

grey fox
Supes is just behind the killer Gl wave , with his heat vision ( vaporising hundreds just by looking at them)

MrHeavySilence
Waves of thousands? How the hell are the Predators going to spawn that fast? Green Lantern would probably kill the easiest: just hurl everybody in the sun with a giant bowl or something.

Juntai
Superman can do what he did to the Doomsday clones in Batman/Superman.

The Ion
Superman and Green Lantern could off them fastest. Everybody on the list would kill a ton anyway.

jasofisc
Yeah I agree with you guys but I do have one question about doomsday fighting for a hunderd years isn't that not concidered cannon

anyways all the hero's or what ever kill all the other enemies pretty easly. the only way the aliens/predators have a chance is if we take the other guys at their worst showings and the Aliens/Predator team at their strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.