My Review: Lego SW video game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
This game was really entertaining, it was also extremely easy (Hence it is a kids game), But it was really fun. If your hardcore, buy it, if not at least rent it.

You really do get to control a ton of characters, and play through the prequel trilogy with their accompanied music, except for ROTS DAMMIT!
The cut scenes really are funny, as it is more of a spoof, though they isn't any dialog, it does not deter it any. My biggest gripe was that they bypassed large chunks of movie.

Here is my run down of what I liked and didn't like about each movie portion:

The Phantom Menace:
This series of level actually follows the movie really well, though however they skip the corusant portion of the movie. You actually get to play the pod race which was fun. Not much to gripe about, the better of the 3. It was really weird when playing this game because I got major flash backs from playing TPM on the Playstation 1

Attack of the clones:
I was a little pissed because this one was pretty short. The first level of the game is when OB1 arrives on Kamino. Even if you were not going to play certain parts of the movie, at least they could make some short cut scenes, because they could make them really funny, espeacially the love ones, other than that it just would have been cool to see. The Arena battle was really fun, and so was the droid factory. And Yoda can really whip dooku's ass.

Revenge of the Sith:
The opening sequence from the movie is the best part this portion, its also the longest. They also, from what I know from spoilers, they also skipped major chunks of movie. Such as Mace versus Sidios, and Yoda versus Sidious, as well most of the ending montage. The scene with darth vader from the game's trailer is not even in the game.

Anyway check it out, it will definetly make you smile

Julie
they're a game with lego sw characters...weird

Fishy
Yes its weird but from what i played it was a lot of fun

OB1-adobe
Dude if the Duel in lego style gave me chills, you know this part of the movie is going to be amazing!

Darth Maverick
u played that final level, is the game quick?

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Darth Maverick
u played that final level, is the game quick?

Yeah its pretty easy, but I recomend it though. It does have a lot of replay value. You collect coins and you can replay levels with characters you bought.

Such as, I played the duel with Grevous vs. Anikan, that was fun.
You can also plays as sidous, Maul, yoda, and dooku, and many other jedi. There are 30 or 40 playable characters, most of wich though are things like Episode 1-3 Anikan and so on.

I hope they bring out another one so I can play 4-6.

master sifadius
The game is very entertaining, everytime I stoped to take a break, I felt drawn back to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.