kill bill vol 2 teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
so i was in the mall today and one of those researching company approached me to answer a few question about a new kill bill vol 2 teaser.

so after the 20 question bullshit they let me watch the raw footage of the new teaser, or probably test teaser. but anyway the teaser was good except that i think it gave away too much story. i was reading another thread and the talk about it not being as violent was brought up. and after watching the teaser i would agree.

anyone else catch a sneak peek of the teaser?

badkittykitty
I seen a trailer saturday when i seen 'the ladykillers' and it was just the bride driving down the road saying she was gonna kill bill they didn't show anything really..i was kinda disappointed.

Myth
They asked my friend to do the same thing. Of course he gave it a good review as it should get.

amlap
yeah well i wasnt the age they were looking for, but my bro was selected to do it and i pretty much told him how "he" felt about it wink

dragonpisces272
i havent seen anything KB2 related and im getting desperate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.