Top 5 games of 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
What have been your top five games that you have played this year. (They have to be current games)

Powerful_Dragon
The game god war, its wonderfuly, horrible.

dave123
Pro Evo and Halo are the only thing I really play.... Brothers In Arms is kinda alrite at the moment, I guess happy

SnakeEyes
They have to be games that have come out this year BTW

dave123
Yeah, but it's kinda early.... and all the decent games have only just come out. I recently got Brothers In Arms and The Punisher... should be getting Doom 3 in a couple of hours big grin

Powerful_Dragon
Unrealturnument 2004

shangheid
Umm...1.God of War 2.Phantom Dust...that's all I can think of at the moment...it's to early yet...

ChickinMeat
I dont think ive played any real recent games.

most recent game was prince of persia warrior within, but that was 2004

Smasandian
Resident Evil 4 anybody?
Could be the game of the year.
Dave123, Brothers In Arms is alright. I have it for the PC and the load times are horrible. The graphics and some gaming moments are pretty incredible and I love that its realistic enough. I just dont like the load times. But the game makes you feel that your part of the WW2 and not an action movie.

SnakeEyes
Fine, what have been your top 5 games that you have played in 2005, they can be from 2004 also...
smokin'

DEFCON One
HL 2
Doom 3
Republic Commando
God of War
halo 2

Jedi_Snake
KOTOR II and...Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater....heh...

DiViNe diFiNIty
i think it would be chase of time splitter future perfect bothers in arm and knoghts of the old republic 2 which would geet much top three ranks

WindDancer
So far 4 only,

Jade Empire
T.C. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
God of War
Mercenaries

dark1365
Halo 2
Splinter Cell: CT
Half-Life 2
World of Warcraft
Resident Evil 4

forumcrew
for actually gettin them this year:

Splinter Cell
Swat 4
thats it

VENOMfan
devil may cry 3

ChickinMeat
maaan im missing out on 2005 gaming goodness, i need to get myself some cash and quickly!

Smasandian
Me too

SlipknoT
Half Life 2
Resident Evil 4
Doom 3

I havent really played any others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.