Master Chief versus Delta 38

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
who would win: Master Chief (from Halo) or Delta 38 (the leader of the squad in Republic Commando)

SaTsuJiN
I dont think delta 38 has the same notoriety as chief.. so I'd have to vote chief erm

Batarangs Blade
Well, I don't know. Even though there's only one of the Master Chief, you have to remember that they were originally designed with teamwork in mind, and they worked as squads, if you've read the books. They both have the state-of-the-art armor, shield systems, advanced training and tactics... I'd say this is a pretty even battle. I think, though, that 038 would come out on top. He can carry more weapons at a time, (or at least, a weapon that has three seperate modes,) so he'd be more prepared. The Master Chief, on the other hand, as bad ass as he is, still only can carry two weapons at a time. This would be a great battle to watch, or fight, for that matter, though. Good thread, Snake. Keep it up.

DEFCON One
Whenever I play RC 038's shields seem to be worse than Master Chiefs. Amd Master Chief is more intelligent, seeing as how he isnt a clone. But I give the battle to 38 because he has better weapons for the fight

dark1365
Chief on top. But a hard battle though.

SnakeEyes
BUMP

RedAlertv2
Delta 38 would take this fight

Metalmanx
Master Chief. Definitly.

He has far better fighting tactics than Delta 38. He only needs two weapons. Hell, he probably really needs one, but we'll say two just in case.

Ganner Rhysode
I was going to make this topic, but seems like it's already been done, so....

Bump.

SaTsuJiN
can someone at least explain some of delta 38's feats? o_o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.