Doc Ock vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
rolling on floor laughing O.K. lets say Doc Ock has his telepathiclly linked adamantium arms.
I've seen in Sinister Six him eveviserate 12 people in 5 seconds.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil

Blair Wind
Id have to say DD cuz of his radar thing..i mean if Ock cant hit him then well he cant hurt him...unless he knows bout DD and then compensates with making LOTS of noise with his "hands"....

ThaWhiteShadow
????? Doc Ock would annihilate DD without a problem

Victor Von Doom
Daredevil with ease.

Doc Ock is lame.

Cosmo Kramer
This fight has already happened and DareDevil won.

life is cruell
yeah i dont think having a sturdier material arms makes a difference on daredevil if he cant grab him grab him dock ock hurt the hulk because he isnt that agile

Heracles
Ocks admantanium arms made him more powerful and he battered the Hulk with them when he was taken by surprise and Ock has beaten Spiderman (although he was ill).

But these wins were when he took them by surprise and they got overconfident.

The rematch with Hulk was about a page long Hulk grabbed his arms pulled him in and knocked him out with a flick of his finger.

DD should know about Docs upgrade and Ock would have a hard time hitting him and at the end of the day powering those arms is an overweight, Out of shape, Glassed jawed middle aged man.

One or two decent right hooks or kicks from DD lights out Ock.

Ock is better as a manipulator and leader than he is as a hand to hand combatant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.