Galactus & Onslaught vs. Team MArvel/DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
Team Marvel/DC

Dark Phoenix ////////Abomination
Sandman ////////Spider-Man
Hydro-Man //////// Dr. Doom
Gambit //////////////// Super-Skrull
Cyclops //////// Gladiator
Steel //////// Hercules
Doc Samson //////// Wasp
Superman ////////Iron Fist
Doomsday ////////Marvel Boy
Apocalypse ////////Emma Frost
Doc Ock ////////Lizard
Firelord ////////Carnage
Mr. Fantastic ////////Rhino
Invisible Woman ////////Shocker
Thing ///////Wendigo
Green Lantern ///////// Wonder Woman
Human Torch /////// Mystique
Quicksilver //////Colossus
Flash /////// Blob
Jubilee ////// Avalanche
Toad ////////// Mysterio
Sabretooth ////////Typhoid Mary
Sasquatch ////// Elektra
Zod //////// Deathstroke
Black Cat //////// Daredevil
Catwoman ///////////Kingpin
Darkseid /////// Cable
Multiple Man //////Bullseye
War Machine / //////// Green Goblin
Ironman /////////// GG 2
Luke Cage ////////// John Jameson (werewolf)
Joker //////// Two-Face
Riddler ///////// Clayface

Superherovandal
DP murders these two whilst the men look at DP's body and the women are scowling at the men.

Onslaught2005
wat r u talkin about? These Marvel/DC team vs. Galactus and Onslaught

Superherovandal
sorry embarrasment

DigiMark007
Agreed. It's Dark Pheonix vs. Onslaught and Galactus. Oh wait....make that DP vs. Galactus (too many non-factors in this fight). I'd take Pheonix, but others might disagree.

-DM

Infinity Watch
Dark Phoenix is the Phoenix Force. The Phoenix Force is above Galactus. Phoenix takes both Onslaught and Galactus easily.

Sentry
I'd take the Phoenix force over a normal powered or weak Galactus. Full power Galactus can take the entity.

Eternity = Galactus(full power) = Death

Full power Galactus VS. That Marvel/DC team = Galactus owning them all. Onslaught can sit by and watch.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Sentry
I'd take the Phoenix force over a normal powered or weak Galactus. Full power Galactus can take the entity.

Eternity = Galactus(full power) = Death

Full power Galactus VS. That Marvel/DC team = Galactus owning them all. Onslaught can sit by and watch.

Eternity>Glactus (full power)

Phoenix Force>(Galactus full power)

Swanky-Tuna
That's way too many people for a vs thread.

leonheartmm
galactus goes down pretty quickly, onslaught holds his own for a long time before givin in to the awesome power of all these combatants{n dark pheonix has only a small fraction of the power of the pheonix force}

ofcourse here we are talking about onslaught that died before reachin his true potential, however at his true potential, hed just swap all the opposit team like flys.

gautam
id say dark Pheonix fights with galactus....both die.....then onslaught in the mean time kills all the rest of ppl.....then pheonix is reborn...comes back and finishes onslaught off......

GalacticStorm
Why do people still keep harping on about full ower galactus this and that. He considers himself full power after hes eateb a planet. At full power he was soundly put in his place by the weakest phoenix avatar. Rachel. She defeated him and his nova herald. In the end he had to work 2gether with rachel because it wasnt within his power to forcefully get her to do his will. Theres more than one occassion where they have fought so please no1 babble on about it being a hungry galactus cos im well aware of that incident as well.

Thanos the Lord
Galactus can just eat the planet and only ones left is DP and the two guys. Onslaught and Galactus win

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
At full power he was soundly put in his place by the weakest phoenix avatar. Rachel. She defeated him and his nova herald. In the end he had to work 2gether with rachel because it wasnt within his power to forcefully get her to do his will. Theres more than one occassion where they have fought so please no1 babble on about it being a hungry galactus cos im well aware of that incident as well.

If full powered = after he's eaten, then why did the Phoenix force tried to stop him from consuming a planet?

Kicked his butt? Really? The weakest version did that? You mean the Phoenix Force did that. It was tapping into life unborned, this is something Rachael can easily do? roll eyes (sarcastic) Galactus getting knocked down by the Phoenix Force that's tapping into life yet to be borned = Rachael winning? Rachael wasn't even in control, the Phoenix Force was.

Galactus stalemates Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
Beyonder if u reread my post you'll see i was referring to the battle in excalibur where it was rachel in control and she whupped galactus and his herald. U're talking about the occassion in 'What if?' The phoenix force on that occassion prevented galactus from eating the planet without breaking a sweat. She easily deflected his attacks and in the end he left in search of easier pickings. So where in all of that does it show that galactus can beat the phoenix? Exactly my point. Good try tho. Its 4.20 am here so im off to bed later!!

radioboy121
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Beyonder if u reread my post you'll see i was referring to the battle in excalibur where it was rachel in control and she whupped galactus and his herald. U're talking about the occassion in 'What if?' The phoenix force on that occassion prevented galactus from eating the planet without breaking a sweat. She easily deflected his attacks and in the end he left in search of easier pickings. So where in all of that does it show that galactus can beat the phoenix? Exactly my point. Good try tho. Its 4.20 am here so im off to bed later!!

I thnk you're referring to Excalibur #25(?) and she didn't defeat Galactus in that issue, but she did throw Nova at him. Also, Beyonder's reference isn't a "What if." The one he's referring to is Excalibur #61(?) where she interferes with him before he is beginning to feed. She doesn't easily defeat him.

GalacticStorm
" thnk you're referring to Excalibur #25(?) and she didn't defeat Galactus in that issue, but she did throw Nova at him. Also, Beyonder's reference isn't a "What if." The one he's referring to is Excalibur #61(?) where she interferes with him before he is beginning to feed. She doesn't easily defeat him."

Galactus' intentions were to wrest te phoenix force from rachel by force. When he tried to do so she showed him it wasnt within his power to do so just like that. That was rachel the weakest avatar.

radioboy121
He hardly engaged her during the encounter and he backed off seeing the consequences of separating the Phoenix avatar when the stars began disappearing and by the advises of Roma and a disguised Merylyn.

wolverine8888
were the hell is silver surfer wolverine gambit and many others of marvels people

Fanboy
Hmm I thought Onslaught Crushed phoenix in his palm? Oh well so the Marvel and Dc team would win.

Dizzle
You people don't give Galactus enough credit... He IS the 3rd essential of the universe, so he's equal to Eternity and Death, at least in title. Full Power Galactus (full from eatin planets) is different from full potential Galactus (3rd essential of the universe, up there with Death n Eternity)

So yea, full potential Galactus would eat the Phoenix. But the normal one won't even if he does have Onslaught with him.

Cosmic Flame
You're not giving Phoenix enough credit, Dizzle. It MADE Galactus.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
You're not giving Phoenix enough credit, Dizzle. It MADE Galactus.
really ? laughing
when

Avalonofthewind
Phoenix would win.
Galactus would waste tons of energy fighting her..get weak and lose.
Onslaught is a non-factor.

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by kgkg
really ? laughing
when

When the universe was created. See the recent FF4 issue when they turned Galactus into Galen again. Reed Richards explicitly says that the PF created Galactus. laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
When the universe was created. See the recent FF4 issue when they turned Galactus into Galen again. Reed Richards explicitly says that the PF created Galactus. laughing
So now Richards knows what happened before the universe even existed.

interesting. wink

Richards says lots of shit that doesn't prove anything.

And what issue # was this?

Cosmic Flame
I don't have my collection with me, but it's been within the past 6-8 issues.

So Eternity says that Phoenix is responsible for the creation and destruction of the universe, and Richards says the same thing, and it means nothing?

Synchro
Wait a minute, I though Galactus existed BEFORE the current Multiverse was created. What's this all about Phoenix creating Galactus???

Cosmic Flame
He existed as the human Galen, not Galactus. WHen the previous universe died, Galen was promised that he would be reborn in the new universe. He died and was reborn, courtesy of the Phoenix, in the new universe.

GalacticStorm
"Hmm I thought Onslaught Crushed phoenix in his palm? Oh well so the Marvel and Dc team would win."

That happened waaaay before the recent retcon(the one which actually made jean phoenix). Therefore the the phoenix energy signature shown in jeans psychic battle with onslaught was merely a visual manifestation of her power. She was phoenix only in name at the time of onslaught.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Dizzle
You people don't give Galactus enough credit... He IS the 3rd essential of the universe, so he's equal to Eternity and Death, at least in title. Full Power Galactus (full from eatin planets) is different from full potential Galactus (3rd essential of the universe, up there with Death n Eternity)

So yea, full potential Galactus would eat the Phoenix. But the normal one won't even if he does have Onslaught with him.

Dizzle as Cosmic F said its u who arent giving phoenix enough credit. It is soooo above galactus. You must have missed all the recent phoenix threads. Browse through the forum pages and enlighten yourself. Jean as Phoenix of The White Crown is at least LT level. She taps into a multiversal force. Eternity is the power of a single universe personified. He is the chief abstract entity in a single universe. He is far greater than galactus. There are many galactus' and eternitys across the multiverse, theres only one phoenix force. Jean from the white hot room surveys the entire multiverse and in New Xmen telekinetically reformed a universe which she held in the palm of her hand and then telekinetically rewound its timeline so as to get rid of a possible future outcome. She basically held Eternity in the palm of her hand and reformed him on a whim. That is far from the extent of her powers.

Scoobless
whistling

endrict
galan and onslaught wins

hulkrulz
Onslaught and galactus kick their A$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.