Darth Maul in episode III!????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
My friend told me that anikian fights darth maul b4 he fights dooku. I DO NOT belive him but duz any1 else know anythin' ?

Mist
your friend is an ass....have you learnt nothing from this forum?

go and buy the book if you want confirmation.

PVS
so you had to open up a thread because your friend is misinformed?
i know someone who said he heard that palpatine is actually a woman.
should i post a new topic on that?

Mist
really? that id like to see stick out tongue

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by PVS
so you had to open up a thread because your friend is misinformed?
i know someone who said he heard that palpatine is actually a woman.
should i post a new topic on that?

WOAH! DNT KILL ME PPL EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!!!! mad

Mist
anyone with logic can come up with a conclusion that maul is not in ep3. he dies in tpm. end of his story (and life wink )

PVS
i wasnt killing you
just trying to rationalise with you
calm down

peluffo
Some people have no manners here, and it isn't your fault.

About your question, no, there will be no Maul on Ep3. Obi wan Vs maul is from a comic, and is EU, not from the movie.

And on the movies, we see maul sliced, we see anakin on lava, and we see Boba going down in the sarlacc pit... but in EU anything goes.

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by Mist
anyone with logic can come up with a conclusion that maul is not in ep3. he dies in tpm. end of his story (and life wink )

I know that. Acorrding to my bullshitter of a friend its a vision like Darth Vader/ Luke in the cave on degobah. He told me that Palptine "Creates" it to get anikian angry cuz Maul killed qui-gon. So anikian is already full of rage when he fights Tyrannus!

Like is sed i dow actually beilve 'im tough roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
Originally posted by peluffo

peluffo the wise
peluffo the fair
peluffo the merciful

we should all take notes from your shining example of proper manners roll eyes (sarcastic)

austinator
I just read the book, Darth Maul is not going to appear, though he is mentioned a couple of times

J-Unit
Man U Are Out Of Your Mind...How Many Times Have The Old Members Said That Darth Maul Isn't In This God Damn Movie? Only God Knows How Much...And U Cant Even Grab Your Ass And Take It Threw A Spin Around These Forums...IT'S CONFIRMED THAT HE ISN'T IN THE MOVIE!!!!

DarkYoda
His "friend" is probably one of the misinformed that thinks General Grievous is Darth Maul. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Boris
Miss informed fool... that is all....

smoker4
Originally posted by peluffo

And others are just

http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/clown%20stuff/shoesblueyellow.jpg

Freakin' Jedi
LOL That's rubbish. No idea how someone can toll those s*** to any other people....

bill9d9
I hear circus music........

PVS
Originally posted by smoker4
And others are just

http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/clown%20stuff/shoesblueyellow.jpg

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud eek!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/CLOWNSHOE.jpg

peluffo
Ok people, reported both of you. You bash users and then makes fun of people who stands against it. That's not a problem that I will deal or answer, but the mods will do.
Besides, all of your remarks are absolutelly offtopic.

WindDancer
Would any of you guys PLEASE have the courtesy to inform Ultimatespider about the events of Episode III without any rudeness or Clown shoes? Really, there is no need to mock the guy for his thread. Any more bashing will lead to warnings. Please don't let this happen again.

PVS
i wasnt mocking the creator of this thread, just the hypocracy of someone who habitually stalks and bashes others.

anyway, sorry ultimatespider if it seemed that i was bashing on you, i assure you that i was not.

...oh and maul is dead. thats why GL had the death scene changed to him being cut in half, just to solidify that point, as he stated.

smoker4
Originally posted by PVS
i wasnt mocking the creator of this thread, just the hypocracy of someone who habitually stalks and bashes others.

anyway, sorry ultimatespider if it seemed that i was bashing on you, i assure you that i was not.

...oh and maul is dead. thats why GL had the death scene changed to him being cut in half, just to solidify that point, as he stated.

Ditto, it was not aimed at ultimatespider smile

SithSpy
yeah i concur with the accusation of hipocracy BTW.......Smoke wheres your tumbleweed pic for this thread?

smoker4
laughing out loud Dont wanna be misquoted again

SithSpy
ohhhh gotcha laughing

jjwil76
smoker4---i've reported you...

for having such a sweet sig. damn, the palpatine in yours looks WAY too much like mine. don't be such a copycat man! geez.

SithSpy
Ohhhh thats sid's in smokes sig......I always thought it was Darth Pancakeface hmmm

jjwil76
hmmm...perhaps i'm wrong. Darth Pancakeface and Darth Sidious do look a lot alike. think they're related somehow...

SithSpy
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

tpaquin
Back on topic....

Yeah, Anakin fights Darth Maul. Didn't you guys know this? He has to pasas a test by Palpatine where he fights, Maul, QUi Gon's ashes, GEorge Lucas in blueface, a tennis ball, Darth Boba Fett, and Han Solo. After he kills all of them, he becomes kind of the galaxy.

((The_Anomaly))
I came just too see the flames fly...

tlbauerle
I've always wanted to be the Kind of the Galaxy....

(I'll shut up before I make trouble in this thread...which I think is on the verge of uber-lame...especially since its be discussed before...which is all I'm saying...really.)

must resist temptation....

must not give in to my anger....

Oh no....

I feel it coming....it is unavoidable.....

DAMNIT PEOPLE....MAUL DIED IN EPISODE ONE....FFS, IN SIX YEARS TIME YOU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT!!!!!mad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The utter insanity!!!!

SithSpy
Hey Tpaq we were on topic, if you were as well informed as we are you would now that after he fights all the ppl you listed he must engage Sid's lover Darth Pancakeface DUH Happy Dance

jjwil76
Originally posted by tpaquin
Back on topic....

Yeah, Anakin fights Darth Maul. Didn't you guys know this? He has to pasas a test by Palpatine where he fights, Maul, QUi Gon's ashes, GEorge Lucas in blueface, a tennis ball, Darth Boba Fett, and Han Solo. After he kills all of them, he becomes kind of the galaxy.

now hold on a second! doesn't he also fight rees yees?

nevermind---thought that was an obscure sw character

TheElectricFox
Hey Ultimatespider

i'd pay to see your english grades! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

smoker4
its darth pancake face bitches smile

SithSpy
ALL HAIL DARTH PANCAKE FACE!!!!

TheElectricFox
Im rick James *****!!!!

smoker4
laughing out loud

JKozzy
Originally posted by Ultimatespider
My friend told me that anikian fights darth maul b4 he fights dooku. I DO NOT belive him but duz any1 else know anythin' ? No.

LanİeWindu™
For the utter stupidity of all of your responses and not cutting it out even after WindDancer told you to, I have to close this thread.

I'm keeping an eye on all of you that bashed, at the moment. If I see this carry on, I will give you warnings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.