Gilgamesh vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Gilgamesh is the Forgotton One. He's the one that you turn to when your all out of options. I loved when he was an Avenger. He has molecular control and can fly and energys as well i believe. As an Avenger he mostly relied on his most impressive strength.
Most of us know about Thor. One guy on here showed a toughest order where Thor was the one who comes out on top.
So is Thor really Unbeatable. Does he win even in his faliures.
shaunOr is Gilgamesh his banished victor.

LordFear
I put my money on Gil. I think his powers could get him on top much better.

the Darkone
This has happen in the comics.Thor 290-291 and thor kicked the shit out of him and the other eternals. Thor pretty much rocked his world.

Heracles
Hmm Thor Winning in his own book who would have Thunk it.......

Khellendros
Gilgamesh is a pimp. But he has fought Thor before, and lost. The fight I saw, he was doing damn good though. He stopped a hammer swing with one hand and he even managed to grab Thor's hammer and smack him in the face with it before it's enchantments pulled it to the ground. It was only when he got distracted trying to pick the hammer up that Thor got the upper hand and finally beat him. I think Gilgamesh, assuming he doesn't try picking up the hammer again, can take a win.

K Von Doom
Gilgamesh must have superspeed if he was able to smack Thor with mjolnir before the enchantment kicked in. If so, Gil would probably win.

Khellendros
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Gilgamesh must have superspeed if he was able to smack Thor with mjolnir before the enchantment kicked in. If so, Gil would probably win.
Yeah, I have the scans for that fight SOMEWHERE around here... I think he was able to do it because Thor still had one hand on the hammer too. Getting smacked in the face caused Thor to let go, thus the enchantment kicked in and it dropped to the ground.

long pig
They both kick equal amounts of ass in my eyes.
look at gil, just look, he'll kick your ass, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.