Azrael versus USAgent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I chose those two cuz they are to some extent carbon copies of the originals. Who would win??
Derange Jean Paul Valley or UsAgent who to some believe is actually better then Cap himself?

LordFear
I haven't decided yet because I would like some input from members first.

chilled monkey
Tricky, but I'd say Azrael. He defeated Bane who had previously beaten Batman.

K3VIL
USAgent goes toe to toe with Ronan The Accuser.Azzy is toast

Banner
Hard choice. I'm gonna have to take some time to think this one out.

ScarletSpider
I'd go with Agent, as I don't know Azrael that well.

jplatinum
Jean-paul valley is one bad dude.
He beat down bane after he "broke" batman.
I wouldn't want to fight him.
Azreal wins easy.

Mainstream
yeah the evil batman wins. spam_laser

cherry cola
ithink us agent will win if he keeps his sanity

LordFear
I am leaning toward USAgent only because for him to go against Piledriver and whip his ass something serious then going toe to toe and talking trash at Ronan even after he got his costume fried off of him. Even Ronan says that he is quit the enduring hero for a human. Kree never gives humans any kinda respect.
I think Piledriver could take out Bane. I mean the guy has the power of an Asguardian denizen. Plus Bane took out Bat's but it was a bruised broken down, tired and overworked Bat's. Not a Bat's at his peak.

ebonyblade1
this is hard, but azrael and usagent's fight would come down to who has the most tricks up their sleeve. And I have to say azrael. Not to mention his weapons are deadlier anyway.

ScarletSpider
Agent carries, currently, either his razor-sharp, super durable star shield, or his photonic Eagle crest shield, which are both equally destructive with the proper application. He can't throw the eagle one though. He also has his energy truncheon, which can cut through reinforced steel, easily (it's basically a mini-light sabre). He also carries various conventional small-arms, an assault rifle, and a backup sidearm, probably a Colt.

K Von Doom
Is US Agent Class 10?

ScarletSpider
Originally, yes, then he got an upgrade and is at Class 20 now.

King Castle
gonna go with U.S. Agent.

Azrael is out classed by him physically and is just as good a fighter if not better. his shield affords him protection and one well placed hit earns him the win.

Bentley
USAgent, the strength advantage is very significant and he's good with skills...

Wait a sec, he's crippled! Cripple loses hard cool

(I miss John on Thunderbolts he was one of the best characters there)

King Castle
Originally posted by Banner
Hard choice. I'm gonna have to take some time to think this one out. have you made a decision, yet?

or should we continue to wait?

MrMind
Originally posted by King Castle
have you made a decision, yet?

or should we continue to wait?
laughing

Prep-Man
Azrael.

King Castle
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Azrael. why do you think he wins?

Prep-Man
The man fought Bane. Who is just as strong and equally as skilled. The Shield will be a problem, but he has his flaming sword.

King Castle
The man fought Bane. Who is just as strong and equally as skilled. The Shield will be a problem, but he has his flaming sword. Old Bane wasnt that strong at least not the ten tonner range of US. Agent even then knightfall Azrael was getting beat the 1st time around and needed to upgrade the original batsuit due to it nearly getting him killed in a fall during their fight.

Azrael 1st time had his claw gloves and also shoved a shuriken into Bane's thigh to escape his grasp.

2nd fight Azrael bats was packing new armor and auto shuriken arm launchers...

beating old Bane is not equal to U.S. Agent in anyway might as well compare current Kingpin to Spiderman.

Prep-Man
Old Bane was on Venom. He was quite strong.

King Castle
Old Bane was on Venom. He was quite strong. yes, he was. but, he wasnt ten tonner strong. i place him in the 2 ton if not slightly superhuman but no more.

Prep-Man
Old Bane was a bit stronger than he is now, IMO. And Bane without Venom was able to stalemate Hourman who is far above 10 tons.

King Castle
Old Bane was a bit stronger than he is now, IMO. And Bane without Venom was able to stalemate Hourman who is far above 10 tons. what feats puts Hourman above 10 on average?
i stress on average b/c i know how you love riding the ambiguity train of character feats on this board.

now even if you believe Hourman is a ten tonner that bane stalemated does that in itself not raise any bells to you. even if Hourman was not as skilled as him dont you think a moderate comic fighter with that lvl of strength would not be able to take down a human brick? blink

i know you love rolling in the ambiguity strength of DC characters due to there actually not having strength classifications but still, come on man. We all know if you could you be tryin to sell batman to everyone as a ten tonner if you could.

thank god we all know who and what he is.

now having said all that we can flip it around and say U.S. Agent fought Sasquatch, Ronan, Cap.

Bane with Venom alone would be fighting a guy who is not just a 10 tonner with brunt durability to match but also wears chain mail armor, carries a vibranium shield and a baton putting aside his side arm and even auto guns he has shown sporting from time to time with grenades.

Bane would be working hard to take hits from him and his shield let alone the Baton that he used to one shot piledriver.

to the forum members

Are we really going to continue to tolerate this?
i really want ppl to stop letting this stuff fly without challenging hi or the credibility to the post itself with actual reference of feats

anyways.. i was derailed which i think was the plan. Prep man what feats make Azrael more likely to win?

Prep-Man
hourman casually lifting half a building puts him around class 40 or so. azrael lifted a huge tree over his head. trees weigh sound 5 tons or so. and this was when he was on venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.