Drax the Destroyer vs. The Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i would go with ..... the Asgardian one...
what do YOU think ???

ScarletSpider
I'd go with...the Mighty Destroyer!

Art is from http://www.medinnus.com/rt_art/ great resource, the guy does some neat Evo style illustrations.

But in all seriousness, probably the Asgardian.

GalacticStorm
If drax has the power gem then i'll go for him easily

GalacticStorm
otherwise the asgardian destroyer

Maestro
Asgardian destroyer even if drax has the power gem, he's too dumb to use it to its full potential anyway.

demigawd
The Asgardian Destroyer??? Are you kidding me? Drax would get demolished by the Destroyer. Drax isn't CL100 without the gem...the gem pushes him just beyond GL 100. That's nowhere close to Destroyer power.

GalacticStorm
I thought the gem gave its user infinite strength like it did with the champion and titania very recently. If thats not the case as i thought then the destroyer. If it is then drax all the way

demigawd
No, the Dan Slott thing actually goes against continuity. The Champion said that he didn't get much of a boost from it when he turned it over to Thanos. It can vastly enhance your strength, but Drax had that gem for years and was never much of a powerhouse.

K Von Doom
I wouldn't say Drax the gem "for years", from the time after the Infinity Gauntlet to the time the Infinity Watch was disbanded, probably a couple of comicbook years at most.

The Asgardian Destroyer would win this one. Warrior mad Thor held his own against Drax and even stole his gem.

whobdamandog
Actually when Chronos brought Drax back to life during the Infintity Gauntlet Saga, it was stated that he got a massive power increase..he was around Class 100 base level..and like the Hulk..due to his child like temperment..his strength increased with his rage...The power gem added to him made him damb powerful..even Thanos testified to this in an issue of Infinity watch..still..Drax is really to dumb to use the gem's full potential and the destroyer would probably own him...especially if the armor was enhabited by an animus of someone above Drax's intellect...

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
i would go with ..... the Asgardian one...
what do YOU think ???

I like Drax

He dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.