KOTOR III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Are they going to make KOTOR 3, and if so when will it come out?

Revan X
yea of coarse but don't know when it suppose to come out its about the exile searching for Revan.

Darth_Janus
That shouldn't be too hard. Looking for Revan? Follow the corpses.

Sesse
What if it's about searching the exile, who is searching Revan?

Naga Sadow
wat if its about searchin for revan who is searchin for exile, which is searcin for revan while spamin cuz ur really bored and eating a tuna sandwich?

lol jus kiddn, but it is about revan for sure.

Julie
who knows they may just make another character and only briefly refer to revan and exile

Speedo
well there is already a hold for the kotor 3 website!?

Naga Sadow
ye, maybe u have to save the exile from revan, but u fail, so ur the last jedi and have to stop revan by any means.
that is ofcourse if the story is gonna be after lightside ending in kotor2.
it might be that ull stay on malachor and train the amry of sith and conquer the republic. who knows.

Fishy
Kotor III should have two games in one, one fark Dark Side and one for Light side, who are completly different from each other, they shoudl completly forget about Kotor II and just move one from where I left us. That way they could probably make the best game

Julie
that's idealistic but it might work

Naga Sadow
yep, but then they should put it on DVD cuz 8 cd's would be one huge box. and also that would require a whole lot of money and time, cuz itll be like making 2 games at the same time.
i dont think obsidian can do it.

Julie
Perhaps obsidian is not even making KOTOR III....they switched from bioware

Naga Sadow
hmmmm, somethin a lot of gamers would apriciate i think. i mean dont get me wrong obsidian is good, but bioware is......well..........BIOWARE.
and also, it would be a really strange play by LA, cuz they switched to obsidian cuz bioware was 2expensive, and now go back? hmmm, well as i said be4, that would certainly be great.

Julie
maybe they would switch back who knows...I hope they don't rush this next game

neo7822
kotor 3 releses in 2007

DCLXVI
That is not an official release date.
In fact, it isn't even official that OBSIDIAN is doing it. wink
I personally think that BIOWARE could do so much MORE with the inevitable sequel, and I'm not just saying that because I'm Canadian....stick out tongue

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That shouldn't be too hard. Looking for Revan? Follow the corpses.

Or maybe they could follow his Force trail. Kreia sure could. She knew he went to Korriban, went to the Dantooine cave, and that he went to Malachor V. When she's on Dantooine she says that maybe others will sense the Exile's presence when they pass through. So maybe every Force user could theoretically follow Revan's Force trail because he's so powerful...

Julie
maybe. But the exile might have more presence after all he forms bonds so easily

Darth_Janus
Either that or Bastila or Juhani, maybe even Jolee helps them. Who knows. Personally, with Kreia dead, it would be hard as hell to track Revan down. Kinda makesme wonder why she didn't. Or perhaps she was doing so when she acquired the Ebon Hawk.

starwarsfreak34
hey! miffed what about the droids? don't forget T3 had a LOT of secrets during KOTOR II, maybe there is more he isn't telling...

Fishy
Obsidian isn't making Kotor III is that what you hope or do you have some proof? Cause LA and Obsidian both said they would...

And honestly i think Obsidian can do a great job on Kotor III as long as they have the time do it

DCLXVI
Problems w/ OBSIDIAN'S handling of KotOR II:
-Undeveloped storylines, (ex. The Iridonian, Bao-Dur).
-Rushed storyline, (ex. No development of Mandalorian subplots, no real discoveries of Revan's fate, etc.).
-Lag and random slowdowns.
-Improved, but basically the same graphics as KotOR.
-Some stupid and annoying characters, (ex. GO-TO).

All in all, KotOR II = An adequate sequel, but nothing much bigger.
Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but it just wasn't as inovating or exciting as the first, at least in my opinion. Much of this has to do with the rushed scheduele (sp?) that LucasArts gave OBSIDIAN.

Overall, I think BUNGIE should do the inevitable KotOR III - hell, I've been so impressed lately with JADE EMPIRE, I have a secret hope that they would be called back....

Fishy
All of that has to do with LA, Obsidian had some great plans for the story and if LA would have given them the time they would have made a really great game.

Julie
what's wrong with bioware having another crack at it?

Fishy
Nothing except from what i heard they don't feel like it...

Honestly i wouldn't mind Bioware they could probably do a pretty good job, but i don't think they want to. Obsidian could have made a great game would they have had the time, and I would rather have time give it another shot then another new developer.

Julie
true...no more rush jobs...though KOTORII didn't do sooo bad

Fishy
No it didn't, it was just that especially around the ending to much was cut... Woudl they have had the time Kotor II would have been great.

They are probably getting more time for Kotor III hopefully enough time to finish the game

Julie
they did go kinda rushed on the end....I'd rather have a few cutscenes then a very long conversation with Kreia

Delfedd
if they do make a KOTOR III i hope they playtest it more.

*kicks kotor II which has become a $50 doorstop*

Fishy
They didn't have the time for anything fancy like bugtesting or finishing the story

Julie
finishing the story is sort of important...maybe they ought to work on that part

stefaan
Well, i sure hope it's not going to be another ''o-you're-the-last-of-the-jedi-kind of game'' how many last of the jedi do they have? Every time the republic is saved (my games) there's a new threat. Don't count on the Exile or Revan because it won't be original enough.

Julie
I think they should have KOTOR III be what it's supposed to be...a spinoff....mention revan and exile but have the new jedi be searching for Revan or somehting

DCLXVI
OR:
Have a Jedi character not at all concerned with huge Galactic Debates. A few small disputes, nothing more.....

BTW> I doubt BIOWARE would do it because they're trying to branch out more....

El_NINO
WHo ever makes the game should make the game longer like letting us play after we defeat it and let us train a student...............

Thats it my apprentice, just slice the guys head off and you'll be rewarded with a brand new lightsaber!!!!

Darth_Janus
Meh. I honestly have more fun playing through KOTOR II than I did with I. The game has its bugs and flaws, and should have been much longer, but I still like it.

stefaan
Hmm that's quite a good one. 50-100 years after KOTOR II and one of your party members is you padawan. You just go around the galaxy like in Jedi Academy just a little better.

Fishy
Doesn't really fit in an RPG, you have to have some kind of story in it, something that could make you legendaric, otherwise whats the use of playing an RPG? If all you do makes no difference at all?

Darth Revan33
I sorta think maybe they should have Revan the main character again (start at about level 25) and have the Exile, canderous, Bastila, the droids and maybe a few new others. They should be fighting against the Sith species to start, then return to known space and either conquer the core planets one by one, or save them one by one. That would at least be a little different.

Fishy
It would be good if you could be Revan his apprentice... And in the end of the game challenge Revan for control (if your DS at least) and try to beat him, of course you should fail but thats besides the point.

Revan can be either light or dark and you can still choose sides that way, have planets like Coruscant, Taris, Telos whatever. Revan could show you around in the beginning and then send you on some quest to find something. Don't know what yet, but something like that. That way you can feel important and powerful and you are because you are Revan his apprentice, but you are not the best. Which will be a welcome change from most games.

They can still enter almost every character and have a logical explanation for T3 and HK to be with you. The quest could be to find some other Jedi or shit like that, or maybe you should be Bastila her apprentice and you are send out to find Revan. You could get Mandalore with you because he wants to find Revan too... HK, T3, if Revan is light then Carth, mission and zaalbar and if Revan is dark then just the one's mentioned first.

Something like that would kick ass imo, you feel important you do something important but you are just a soldier. You are not the real hero of the game. Because no matter what you do, Revan or Bastila will always outclass you and be more important.

Zachara
Meh, I didn`t like KOTOR II all that much. It got on my nerves after a while and there were to many things left undone. I liked some of the new characters (not GO-TO) and some of the new force powers were absolutely crazy (Force Crush= WHA-HO!).
Personnally I think they should come out with KOTOR I with all these new features they put in the second one (cept the Influence for obvious reasons), but that`s just my opinion.

As for KOTOR III. About 70% of the people have already said: Who knows?
If they really are going to do it, I hope they do it right. Put lots of time and thought into the storylines and graphics. Not the glitchy game I have on my Xbox.

As for a basic storyline. That`s a toughy. It would be Xtremly hard to make one that allows someone to go LS or DS. THey can only smash the Republic and Jedi so many times for DS lovers.

Anyways, that`s what I think.

Julie
good thoughts....poor republic.....on the verge of collapse so many times...perhaps they should do a rebuilding game...where you go around and mop up the rest of the sith and mercs messing with the republic stability

Kiu Dun
Or reunite the Sith and attack the republic.

Fishy
Read the last post on the previous page stick out tongue

Sirrrus
I believe that T3 and HK will be VERY important in KotOR 3. Given the prologue and the short scene between T3 and HK (occurs after G0-T0 talks to HK on the Ebon Hawk), they give away the fact that T3 knows where the Ebon Hawk has been; from which you would assume that he knows where Revan is/has been. HK would have known too, but it's hard to say what happened to him between games...maybe T3 tampered with him? I do agree that the whole "last Jedi" thing is getting old...so maybe a good plot would be going beyond the Outer Rim doing a manhunt to find Revan and in doing so, you stumble upon what he did: a universal threat that spawned the Sith. A Force sensitive power that is beyond light or dark...it consumes all; and for some added drama, they have a space armada that makes the Star Forge look like a child's plaything...and they're just about ready to enter Republic space. If they succeed, it won't be a conquest of worlds, it would be extermination of worlds. Perhaps they would be...The Builders?

Fishy
T3 and HK will probably be in again... But i don't know about how important HK will be... He doesn't know anything in Kotor II and will probably not know much more in Kotor III

exanda kane
havent got KOTOR 2 yet, someone please enlighten me on story (dont mind spoilers). That Revan's apprentice seems like a good idea and I have to say I'd love it to be an open ended KOTOR, like Elder Scrolls.

Darth_Glentract
no way can they make it open ended. I hate that so please, just for me obsidian, make it a complete story.

Darth Inanis
I could think, that there is some kind of conflict between Revan and the Excile. I mean like Kreia said, that looking at Revan was like looking at the living Force and when she looks at the Excile she sees the death of the Force, so they're like complete opposites. So I could think they could make some kind of final confrontation between the two in the end.

Fishy
Hardly possible, the exile regains his connection to the force after he kills Nihilus... he becomes one, he is no longer a wound. No longer dead, he is there again. Healed and himself

Darth Inanis
And when is that said in the game?

Fishy
Everytime it is mentioned you and the Exile are the same, play the game and listen to what everybody says. Listen carefully, it pretty much points itself out. They won't go as far as actually saying it, but they do get close. Besides you pick up his mask and you regain control of the force.

And Visas for the first time ever says she sees a man when she looks at you after you kill Nihilus. Before that she doesn't know what she sees.

Darth Inanis
It is true that both the Excile and Nihilus are a kind of wound in the force, but I don't recall that the Excile regains control of the Force after the battle, because he already was reconnecting to it earlier in the game. And Visas saying that she saw nothing but a man is as far as I know meant for Nihilus. And she doesn't necessarily say that she sees a man sometimes she says she sees a graveyard.

Fishy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t330213.html

Just look there

Darth Inanis
If you are trying to say that Nihilus and the Excile are the same person, I wouldn't be too sure about that. They are very alike in their acting and it might even be true but that they are one and the same person are only rumors so I wouldn't rely too much on that.

Fishy
Rumors missing sound files, its confirmed by all Jedi Masters you meet Kreia and Visas...

They all say the same thing, everybody that can have any kind of knowledge on the matter pretty much says it, without saying it. You and Nihilus are the same

Darth Inanis
And what would that have to do with healing the Exciles wound in the force? How come he gets healed after defeating Nihilus? Is that because he beats his own real dark side? It wouldn't make too much sense if you're playing dark side though.

Fishy
Its because he becomes one again. There were two parts of him, one part get destroyed. You take the power of that part and your wound gets healed, you become one again. It has nothing to do with dark or light

Darth Inanis
So that explains the disappearing of Nihilus... And what about Visas saying that she either sees a man or a graveyard when looking at Nihilus?

Darth Revan33
I agree with Fishy. When he kills Nihilus he is healed. He even goes onto Trayus Academy by himself and can use the Force so its probably true.

Julie
Ha that just sounds funny, I agree with fishy.

Darth_Janus
Excellent point. While on Malachor V, the Exile is alone and without people to leech off of.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Inanis
So that explains the disappearing of Nihilus... And what about Visas saying that she either sees a man or a graveyard when looking at Nihilus?

I don't remember Visas ever saying she saw a man when looking at Nihilus..

Kreia did however, a shell of a man if you could still call him that.

Visas saw a graveyard in him...

Still if she really did see a man in him she probably saw the same thing as Kreia did.

Darth Inanis
Well Visas says she sees nothing but a man in my game after I tell her to take the mask.

Darth Inanis
Anyways back to the topic. They probably will explain who the "true sith" are. I'd freak out if they wouldn't explain what Revan looks or was looking for in the unknown regions.

Fishy
According to Bastila he is looking for something he used to convert Jedi in the unknown regions. What that thing is however nobody knows, and why its taking him so damn long to find it is an even harder guess...

Besides Bastila might be wrong, Revan might be doing something far more terrible then that. One thing is sure however whatever Revan is looking for its dangerous..

Darth Inanis
maybe she meant with that malachor V. And after Revan sought out Malachor V he found some kind of clue on a big threat (the true sith). But who knows? I'm just speculating.

Darth_Janus
Bastila's own words are only relevant if Revan is dark, otherwise the holocron doesn't even work in the Sith Academy. And you can get a hint of Revan's motives regardless of his alignment simply because the facts remain that he was preparing for a war beyond the Outer Rim against an enemy he felt was far more dangerous than the Mandalorians. An enemy that had, in fact, used the Mandalorians to wage war on the Republic, for reasons currently unknown. While it is a possiblity that the true Sith lie beyond the Outer Rim and are in fact revan's proposed target, it could just as easy be a newly made enemy as well.

And Visas does say she sees just a man if you ask her to bring you the mask.

Balthaazar
I just finished Knights of the Old Republic II tonight and loved everything except the end..where I ride off into the outer rim without a word to anyone. I miss the first ones ending with the little yoda like master and the Starwars music and the ceremony. That left a good feeling, this left me slightly annoyed. I hope they dont rush the third one.

They should have the main character be the exile again, starting at 25th and you could just advance further by continueing to fill up your remaining powers till youve mastered them all, that would take some time, becoming either powerful enough to either join Revan and his cause or to Destroy him. The stakes would be higher in unexplored territory, I can imagine wave after wave of sith on some dark desolate planet near the end of the Outer Rim storyline and then go on to some new sort of threat in the rest of the Galaxy..perhaps something devestating thats changing the very way of life on the known planets. Natural disasters, strange darkness covering entire planets, mass destruction, it could be fun. Oh and its got to have Ewoks..that would be too great for words. But thats just some of the stuff I wouldnt mind seeing. Whatever they do im sure it will be fun, I love this series. Until that time comes though, May the Force be with you.

Fishy
I will destroy Obsidian myself if they make the Exile more powerful then Revan...

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Fishy
I will destroy Obsidian myself if they make the Exile more powerful then Revan...

Amen, brutha... preach on

bibby
i wanna ask one thing... while you're talking about sw games.

does anyone know when or if there will be release of sw FPS game?

the last first-person-shoot game was Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, it's been a long time, that game was g-r-e-a-t! i would really like to see sequel...

Fishy
Republic Commando

exanda kane
no, the last fps was jedi academy and it wasnt really an fps. check out republic commando.

Darth_Janus
Republic Commando made me dizzy when I played it. Is it the game, or is it me, just being too old?

Fishy
Your too old the game is great, put the refresh rate higher

Darth_Janus
I was playing the demo on Xbox. maybe it was just that one night. I'll try and and check back.

Fishy
It really is a great game... Lot of fun to play, just try it again when your awake

Darth Ridah
I hope they make a kotor3 the first 2 were pretty fun & that even surprised me, beings that I F*@#$& hate turn based games. ( what fun is a light saber if you don't get the pleasure of raining flashlight fury on those that get in your way?) anyway here are some ideas that would make for an even better 3rd installment

Expanded character customization: maybe different race options.... (Iridorian Jedi/Sith?)/base clothing design choices.... starting off with a pimped out Jedi robe perhaps? an ability to outfit your dude with cool vader-like attachments throughout the game.. or at least custom capes & masks

more cool stuff to play with on the ebon hawk/or whatever ship you get.. training room, for extra exp points?

no more plot holes!!..... please no more f&*$@# plot holes ( I beat my brains out trying to figure out how to get into the sub-level in the military base on Telos)

Fishy
A finished story would be great indeed

HAVOC REIGN
what if u were reven again, and u had to build up an army against the republic

Fishy
Nah, that would suck... I don't want to play as Revan as much as i love the guy its hard to play as somebody that already exists in an RPG... Not to mention that playing as Revan would mean you would have to lead battles have billions of people following you and billions others scared of you, you could do whatever you want without any opposition except a few Jedi trying to kill you every now and then...

It would be far better to just be a Jedi or a Sith apprentice and be send out by Bastila or Mira or something to go and find Revan. You should have to be able to choose Dark or Light at the beginning. If your light you end up in a small Jedi Academy that the exile founded. He wants you to find Revan or something and sends you out.

On the other hand you have Bastila leading an Sith Academy, she wants you to find Revan too and sends you away. Creating the same game with two different starts which would be a great change because the start now is really boring. You could still go either way because your out of the Academy trying to find Revan.

Now during this story you should find out that the Exile even though he is good is actually the dead of the force, making the game a lot more complicated... If your light and want to help the Exile kill Revan then you will find out that if the Exile will kill Revan who is the heart of the force you will end the force. If your Dark Side this entire thing is less shocking and the story is easier to stay Dark.

Anyways at the end Revan should kill the Exile no matter what, but the new character should bow down to Revan if he was Dark and become Revan his new apprentice, or he should run away and continue the Academy, or something like that.

You have Revan, the Exile, Dark Light old characters and you can get new characters.. It explains why some old charactrs could follow you. And you have an epic fight between life and dead, not to mention that if you are Light side you are going to find out you are helping to kill the force, which sucks. Not exactly a lightside thing to do...

exanda kane
Building Revan's fleet up . . .
Nice roll eyes (sarcastic)
It would be cool too make lots of tactical decisions etc. but that wouldn't be KOTOR would it

Fishy
No it wouldn't be...

HAVOC REIGN
guess so

HAVOC REIGN
what if you had to like run and build up your own academy and then use against whoever but your never actualy go ther you have to go to different planets to find new prospects for the academy, and then use them against the sith or the republic

exanda kane
no better than my idea . . .

Lord Obdurate
I think the storyline should go like this. ur a padawan and at the start u learn the ways of the jedi to get u back in the follow of the game. u will learn from the new masters( the characters that were in the ur party in kotor II) They will send u on various mission to start. After a couple quests ur padawan becomes a true jedi. the sith return and threaten the republic like always. The council sends u to find revan and exile to help the republic or destroy them if evil. u will start on a plant like courscent while ur learning and then go to the planets outside the galactic rim. While there u fight the true sith and the exile and revan. I think this would work as it leaves open the opportunity to play as dark or light. My only request is to make the evil enemy not die in this game. This would be able open up the options for a fourth game.

Darth_Glentract
I got this great idea. how about Revan is actually Yoda. He gets really shriviled up over all of that time and he looses his memory and thinks he is ninehundred years old.

Darth Mantis
Glentract, that was very creative...

Darth Mantis
Most of you will probably disagree with this but how cool would it be to start out as a sith in training... A padawan of the darkness...

TheDarkness
Thats a great idea, and u could chose to rise up against the sith or overthrow them. I also think there should be more to char creation.
U should also get to pick a different ship cause im getting tired of the ebonhawk.
sorry for crapy spelling

ImmortalOne
Yeah.... Char creation... even to the Eye colours
Skin complexion

or even....... Lightsaber grip !!

rifri98a
What about the mass shadow generator? The remote gets disabled by GO-TO nomater what.

xxxpoppunker182
i think that aside from the story line you should be able to keep on playing after the game is over. like if fishy's idea was the game why not be able to start up an academy on your own as a bonus side quest thing or you know stuff like that.

Darth Bulhas
I think if they kill carth they'd have a funeral n guess who would b ther the whole crew
n then sith attack during it n revan pulls out a lightsaber and jus dominates the siths attack
thats intro film i think
n then the republic leader asks revan for a major task of sum sort wit his choice of crew
he could betray the republic in long run
or help them n the republic wont always be the underdogs

Christian Vael
I think that as an RPG you have to start as a new character..... The whole concept is character development. But the story should go like this....

10 yrs after KOTOR II the republic has rebuilt itself...ie Telos has been restored Dantooine. All as predicted by Kreia. You are an apprentice jedi to (anyone from the previous KOTOR) Having been commissioned to complete your training on various worlds for the first 1/4 of the game. Then that mysterious Sith Fleet that Kreia was talking about appears and threatens the Republic (YET AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN). You are then sent to find Revan and/or the Exile (who sought out Revan after KOTOR II) and bring them to aid in the defense of the Republic (I don't know in what capacity, but anyone can add to this).

This is as far as I have gotten....Post resonable additions PLEASE.

Christian Vael
NOTE:

Upon finding Revan... You reveal (via several cutscenes) where he has been and what he has been doing) Same for the Exile.....

Also remember that this game will no doubt be released for the X-Box 360 which means faster loading times, more data on the disc (more of a storyline and more options) plus they aren't going to be able to rush the next one because they haven't even released the 360 yet... The earliest they could put it out would be spring of 2006.. And with having to develop it based on a new gaming system that would almost be impossible... And anyway the fans would rather have the game bet superb and take a while than mediocre* and rushed....This based on all the opinions posted.

Human Vader
thats a really good idea, i like that youd be able to choose if revan and the exile were dark or light. and both of them would have to be available party members or id be pissed off.

Darth_Glentract
I think that it needs to have Canderous and his Mandalorians go and fight the Sith and you help them.

Darth Menelik
what if revan was to ressurect the original sith? because kreia said that sith these days follow an ideal.

Darth Bulhas
maybe ill think bout it

Fishy
Originally posted by Christian Vael
I think that as an RPG you have to start as a new character..... The whole concept is character development. But the story should go like this....

10 yrs after KOTOR II the republic has rebuilt itself...ie Telos has been restored Dantooine. All as predicted by Kreia. You are an apprentice jedi to (anyone from the previous KOTOR) Having been commissioned to complete your training on various worlds for the first 1/4 of the game. Then that mysterious Sith Fleet that Kreia was talking about appears and threatens the Republic (YET AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN). You are then sent to find Revan and/or the Exile (who sought out Revan after KOTOR II) and bring them to aid in the defense of the Republic (I don't know in what capacity, but anyone can add to this).

This is as far as I have gotten....Post resonable additions PLEASE.

Its nice, but I would rather have Revan leading the Sith and then you have to find the Exile who has to help defend the Republic because he is one of the last few Jedi's and the only one really powerful. At the end of the game you should be forced to make a choice between them, they should fight and a lot of Jedi should follow the Exile when he confronts Revan. Who will be unable to stop the threat on his own, he should offer you a place as his apprentice if you help him or you should have the choice to kill him. In which case Revan should finish off every single last person on that ship besides you. No fun fighting the final boss with help.

Darth Bulhas
ya but then if you fight revan do you die or do you kill revan i like revan way beta than exile n if they did how r they suppose to make kotor 4
two differents games for your choice? if u undestand... im a bit confuzin lol

Fishy
Well personally I would prefer if you would get your ass kicked by Revan to killing him, but if you kill him it doesn't mean you are better then Revan because you have to remember he just killed a shit load of Jedi....

Personally him defeating you sounds like the best option to me, maybe you should be able to stop him somehow and get the hell out of there, maybe that the Republic fleet starts attacking his ship and something blows up seperating the two of you giving you the time to run.

Failing in your mission sounds great to me smile Well failing if your light, becoming the apprentice if you are dark.

Christian Vael
If you remember properly... Revan was supposed to be helping the republic by leaving.. He was trying to find the Sith outpost somewhere in the galaxy. I think that joing up with Revan to defeat the Sith and then maybe having to confront him as the end battle... Then you can join back up with Bastila and Carth..

Lord Caltor
i want a game were you dont have to kill sith.... i mean come on im darkside and im going around killing sith i mean whats the point i might aswell be jedi im doing the same thing the only thing different about being sith is maybe ending and interaction.

it would be rearly cool if u werent best in the galaxy aswell im fed up of having to save star wars time after time i mean i wanna get my ass whooped by revan i dont wanna kill him light or dark he is the best and especialy dark side ypu shouldnt he is a genious and together you could rule i would join revan anyday.

even lightside i wouldnt wanna kill revan yeh he may be sith but he has light still in him if it wasnt for revan the star wars saga wouldnt exist i mean he saved the republic and the jedi order from complete anialation from malak.

And who knows revan might of done the republic a favor by killing the last of the sith species? or whatever

or he might of resuected the sith... for a military genius this isnt a good idea for him since the sith have a history of betrayal and the sith lords probably betray revan revean kills a few but gets overwhelmed

anyway if obsidian get their way revan will hardly be in it since obsidian want to do their own thing without bioware's ideas. but what does the public want? REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE,

say it again

REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE, REVAN, BIOWARE.

take the hint obsidian...... get lost we want bioware not a bunch of monkeys rushing are game and therefor screwing it up....again

Darth Me
For the most part, I hated the exile and his storyline (not because it was incomplete, it just sucked). In KOTOR 3 I'd rather not see the exile very much, if at all. I don't care if he runs off to the Outer-Rim or if someone kills him, if he's gone: I'm happy
BUT, I was kind of hoping for a prequel type thing. I can't really imagine what could happen logically in KOTOR 3 that would follow the plot of the first two and still be good; except for maybe being Revan's apprentice or something. Anyway, I'd really like to play a KOTOR that allows you to play during the Mandalorian Wars as one of the Jedi that followed Revan. Or to go even further back, play in the Hyperspace Wars with or against Naga Sadow. Since I also liked Exar Kun's story it might take place during the Great Sith War, I know I'd like to meet the Qel-Droma brothers.

DarthMandalore
I think one day they should make eps I-VI in the same... idk, the same way as KOTOR, just with all those different plots/ characters/ stuff...

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by DarthMandalore
I think one day they should make eps I-VI in the same... idk, the same way as KOTOR, just with all those different plots/ characters/ stuff...

like make a what if... game of the movies like if you went evil you and vader kill the mperor and rule the galaxy that would be pretty rad

and yea i hate the exile you can tell that they were tryin to out do that you WERE Revan in the first game an dthat was gay along with saving the friggin galaxy.

i think that they should end this story line of KOTOR by revan killing you but then telling what happens to him in the last cutscene. i mean revan rules but he diodnt live forever and do one great thong after another for like 50 years.

but after that KOTOR IV should be based around a later time like Kun's time or banes time you know that would be rad

Christian Vael
Well I don't know if X-Box 360 is going to format their games to Blu-Ray Disc or not but if they do that expands the data from 9.4 GB to 56GB which means alot better graphics and the ability to actually make 2 completely different storylines...Darkside and Lightside... This would make for another Game of the Year Award in the KOTOR series. The drawback is that it might take a long time to develop the game.

Fishy
Let them take long, I don't care... Better a game that we have to wait for and one that rocks then one like Kotor II

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Fishy
Let them take long, I don't care... Better a game that we have to wait for and one that rocks then one like Kotor II

ya i agree

Christian Vael
I don't care how long it takes for them to produce the game.. As you said Fishy it is better to wait than to have KOTOR II.. I was just letting you know. I am also not sure if Microsoft is going to use Blu-Ray. This technology is going to be used by the PS3 but Microsoft is being vague about what the new media they are using is going to be..

Lord Caltor
I also dont get the love thing... it only happens light side but i thought love was forbidden?

so its sort of anti-lightside its wierd

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
I also dont get the love thing... it only happens light side but i thought love was forbidden?

so its sort of anti-lightside its wierd

Love is forbidden by the light side because it forms attachment which is forbidden. Not because the emotion is dark but because it creates Dark emotions. Its forbidden by the Dark Side because it makes you less effective, it gives you light emotions..

Love is all the good and bad in one big package.. Both sides fear it, and it can turn both sides away from its original side and to the other.

DarthMandalore
i hope they make the "love" story better than they did in the second one, it practically didn't exist.

Fishy
I hope they make it better then in the first one too...

DarthMandalore
at there was one in the first. in the second one it was all "exile i love you, now go kill traya"

Lord Caltor
heh yeh in the first game it grew from the start of the game at the second it was kinda WTF you love me?

Fishy
Yeah but still it would be nice if it was better

Geoff_Death
Whatever the story ends up as, it needs more Jedi, and if you go darkside, you should be able to fight Jedi, not kill your own team.

Lord Caltor
yep

DarthMandalore
there's a long list of things they should do, like if you become a sith lord, you can take on an apprentice or something.

Lord Caltor
that would sell the game like well like ummm like umm like a rearly good thing like if they made this game with everyones ideas in it!!!!

Darth Melchar
when do use reckon kotor 3 comes out

DarthMandalore
like, what? like, i think you like, used the word "like" to much...

DarthMandalore
not for a while.

Darth Ridah
if/when kotor 3 comes out I'm fairly sure it'll be for the x360 platform, & I'll be damned if I'm paying another $300 to be on the cutting edge of gaming, F()ck that I'll wait till I can get it for $60 used

Fishy
Buy a good computer

Darth Bulhas
he prolly cant afford a computer if he cant get an xbox 360... confused

DarthMandalore
should i sell my current xbox for the new one?

Fishy
Yes

Lord Caltor
it would be good if u could be a merc or something....

also as said in the other kotor thread near the end of the game you can customise a suit of armour

more portraits to chose from

the better armour is unique

no random loot

charectors more interactive

no influence needed to talk to people

customisable hilts

less possible jedi trainable by you

light and darkside actually make more of a difference

like i have said before a sith shouldnt kill a sith (i know they do but if i had a choice to kill revan or not i wouldnt)

no more exile

make it so the galaxy's fate isnt up to you

make the first planet you go on (eg mining station, taris) funner so it doesnt put you off making a new game

got some other ideas but cant remember them

Lord Caltor
also....

being able to take on a apprentice or being an apprentice yourself

another mando or something (gotta love em)

bigger chance to see merchants (mining facility had none)

the game to ask questions of what happened in the previous 2 games

maybe have cybernetic arms?

maybe a name and a nickname

at darkside ending on KOTORII the ebon hawk is destroyed so we could have a customisable ship smile

ill keep more coming if i think of em

Christian Vael
The obvious question is when to expect the KOTOR III game. Well you can look for it in the 4th qtr of 2006 or the 1st quarter 2007.... It will be for the X-box 360 platform....

Lord Caltor
nooo hope still for pc..... j/k i know it will be probably late 2006?

Fishy
Of course it will be released for PC and X-box 360...

Which is great for us PC users who won't be limited by the X-box anymore

DarthMandalore
hmm.... for those who have played kotor on the pc and xbox whixh one's controls are easier to use?

Fishy
Personally I like PC more, Then again i've only played it on X-box for a few minutes and I almost always like PC better

MistaMandalore
I heard their releasing Halo 3 to counter the PS3's release..so they might do the same thing with KOTOR3..being another big money maker. Like release it when the new GTA comes out or something..I dunno..hopefully they take their time and get it perfect.

Fishy
Kotor doesn't make enough money to counter a game like that... No way in hell

MistaMandalore
Oh, I know that. The GTA series is huge. Just an example of how they seem to be marketing more towards countering competiting products then aiming for holiday markets these days.

Fishy
Yeah they have a tendency of doing that... But Kotor isn't big enough to counter a game. It will be released around the time SW movies are released (not going to happen anymore) around Christmas ( could still happen sad ) or when its finished (lets hope this one happens)

DarthMandalore
i swear, if they rush it like they did last time, i'm "...hangin my blaster up on the wall as a trophy for my grandkids"

darth-yoda
ok here are my kotor 3 ideas on the opening menus u select gender race basic clothes skills and such then at the opening movie you see two ships land on a jungle or desert planet in different locations reavn then leaves on ship and the exile leaves the other they are looking for a child who is strong in the force you play about half an hours worth of teh game goin about your caracters daily life you at this age are about a 7 yr old boy/girl then after do in meaningless task you are walking home on your way you hear lightsabers clashing and that kind of noise you go to see what it is and when you get there you see that it is revan and the exile fighting as a child that has never seen a jedi or a sith or even a lightsaber only heard of them through word of mouth you are amazed you then have to distract one of the fighters making the other gain the upperhand which ever one you chose to distract starts to lose and flee to the ship taking off then the victor walks over to you triggering a cut scene were you leave you homeplanet and go to train in the ways of the force oickin revan you go to train in the ways of the darkside on korriban picking the exile you go to train in the ways of the lightside on a jedi academy on a planet litted with jedi ruins. on both planets you are trained with other younglings under a master the same speices as yoda then when you reach the age of about 15 you are taking to be the apprentace of revan or the exile traveling for planet to planet in search of a even greater threat than revan or the exile depending on your choice on your travels you meet and recruit all the previouse kotor party members with the exception of malak keria nilius sion and atris who are on your ship as force spirits offering advice when needed you also meet and recruit decendents of the skywalkers and solos and chewabacca family also a lightsaber wielding droid as you progress through the story you find that the threat is a member of your family i no its chessy but what the hell so what do u guys think pls give my feedback

p.s darthmandalore how is dxun this time of year

Lord Caltor
if they include the solos skywalkers and chewwe family im gunna kill myself and if exile beats revan im going on a murderous rampage

darth-yoda
why would you kill yourself if they included the solos skywalkers and chewwe family and some people no matter how sad they are somewere may actualy like the exile but what do you think of my idea

Darth Mantis
That wasn't that bad... I would play the game if it was like that... It's kinda cool if you ask me... Nice story line darth yoda...

darth-yoda
thanx mantis means alot i may make a kotor fanfic like that would u read it if i did

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>