Wotcher Everyone!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse's girl
eek! Well, hi! my name is Tannia and I luv Jesse and Summerland!!! love I love Jesse's songs!!! specially "whats ur name" and "My Heart's been broken before" da song with Sara and well, I have some photos of Jesse so I think we can share all our photos....well, dat's all, Oh! and be patient with me cuz I'm not a good English writer I'm Mexican and I'm still learning English...sorry...so, please, forgive my awful English.... embarrasment bunny Happy Dance

King Burger
Welcome aboard....

Who the hell is this Jesse that I see everywhere on this forum anyway?

But I digress...welcome aboard...again.

Jesse's girl
Mmmm...I was wondering if someone knows if Jesse have a Girlfriend or if he likes somebody apart from me of course...I think he doesn't but, I wanna be sure...Who da hell is the girl in the photo???? love

Jesse's girl
Mmmm...I was wondering if someone knows if Jesse have a Girlfriend or if he likes somebody apart from me of course...I think he doesn't but, I wanna be sure...Who da hell is the girl in the photo???? love MMMmmmm Jesse is Bradin!!! Well, Jesse McCartney is the actor who plays Bradin...

King Burger
Well, if he makes you happy, then all power to him.

Ketchuptome
Wats sup

MANDALORE_Drake
HEY, this is Drake (not my real name, i just like it beter it has some memories behind it).

King Burger
Hello Drake...

"Falcon Crest". I remember that show. Pretty cool.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

ladygrim
Welcome welocme ...wink

Kharhmah
Hello.

misha
hey Tannia smile
welcome to KMC, hope you have fun!

DrammaQueen7
hey i'm heather and your deffinantly right about McCarteny he's a major Hottie and a GREAT singer!!!! love love love he is fine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.