Make up your own killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Odious
Have they made fun of you? Have you been kicked out of the clicks? Do you smile but plot cold calculated revenge on your cooler friends? Or are you the leader of the pack and wanna kill anyways. What would be your costume? What would be your weapon of choice? And of course...what would be your motive?
Your the killer...
This is your movie...

Wendigo
It could be this boy that was scared of clowns so started dressing up as one so they lock him up then when he is older he gets out and it is the start of a whole new series I havent thought of a name yet though.......But it would be pretty good

Wendigo
HE WOULD HAVE FUNNY ONE LINERS AND KILL KIDS

Ketchuptome
Name-"Two Bit"
Weapon-Almost anything..But he prefers a machete
Bio-Lived wit abusive parents.One day he gets hit by car a falls in coma for 5 years.When he awakens he has a past murders' souls combine 2gether.His mask is a paperbag and his suit is a durty tuxedo.
Nevers talks or screams and cut people in half, hence the name "Two Bit"
Motive-Kill anything that moves and doesnt move big grin

Rignite

Or for those of you who cannot read binary...

'The Hacker'

A sadistic man who captures anyone he feels like, gets live web video feed on other sites, popular ones in fact, and slowly hacks up his victim on live video.

Ketchuptome
blink

Wendigo
no

Darth Odious
I'd make a modern day like ninja. Everyone would be hearing about martial arts masters being murdered...but in reality they are really being challenged in the most brutal and bloody ways. My killer would wear an old school ninja outfit equipped with the an arsenal of blood soaked weapons.
I'd call him Dim Mak(the death touch)

tabby999
a dim sim that systematical chokes everyone who comes into contact with it to death. thats it, nothing fancy like your fang dangled tuxedo or machete

LifeIsKillingMe
cant think of a name. about 4 feet tall, razor sharp claws, spits acid, can become invisible and shift shape

el barto_1
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
cant think of a name. about 4 feet tall, razor sharp claws, spits acid, can become invisible and shift shape

predalien stick out tongue

el barto_1
a midget in a tux and a kane mask. killing peapole whith a vacuum cleaner like phusing it into their stomaks and sucking the shit inside out

Azrael01
Wasn't there a tales from the crypt episode where people were killed with a vacuum cleaner. Anybody remember that?
How about a killer modified to look like a demon horns, sfx contacts, tattoos the like. Would go around killing people be performing unwarranted surgery. Weapon of choice scalpel

Wendigo
Originally posted by Azrael01
Wasn't there a tales from the crypt episode where people were killed with a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=vacuum%20cleaner" onmouseover="window.status='vacuum cleaner'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">vacuum cleaner</a>. Anybody remember that?
How about a killer modified to look like a demon horns, sfx contacts, tattoos the like. Would go around killing people be performing unwarranted surgery. Weapon of choice scalpel

Not bad wink

phoenix87
Hrmmm...
Name -
Weapon - Sharp Knife (that needs to be brought back the good old knife)
Bio- little rich girl who has had everything given to her on a plate
Motive - one day when she has reolised she can do anything cuz she is spoiled she desided she is bord and goes on a killing rampage for no reason at all - she isnt insane there is nothing wrong with her
the film will be called "when bordom Strikes" hahahahha that would be the shittest movie EVER

Azrael01
I have a question what kind of knife
there are so many choices
pocket knife, boot knife, machete, stiletto, switch blade, butterfly knife, fixed blade, bowie knife, and can't forget kitchen knife.

phoenix87
The Kitchen Knife is what i mean tee hee Good old kitchen Knife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.