Who has the hardest... single .. punch .. from these guys ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think.. which of the following individuals has the hardest .. most powerful single punch... ?

1) The Thing
2) Mindless Hulk
3) The Juggernaut
4) The Abomination
5) Gladiator
6) Hercules
7) Wonderman

long pig
Gladiators punch at light speed would be tops.

savagerampage
what about a super strong hulk?

gautam
Mindless hulk...

Xplosive
Minldess Hulk or Gladiator, others can be count out.

long pig
1) Gladiator
2) Mindless Hulk
3) Abomination
4) The Juggernaut
5) Wonder woman
6) Hercules
7) The Thing

Scoobless
for a single punch i'd also pick Gladiator

Wonderman
Hardest punch I'd say Hercules.

Mainstream
Mindless Hulk.

Scoobless
hulk can be stronger but he just lashes out most of the time, Gladiator is almost as strong but uses skill, speed and technique when delivering a punch

LordFear
I say Juggernaut because he stays at the same strength regardless of whether pissed or more pissed!!!

whobdamandog
Bruce Lee blows all of these guys away..you ever see some of his demonstrations...his "One inch power punch" can knock anyone the f*ck out...

Scoobless
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Bruce Lee blows all of these guys away..you ever see some of his demonstrations...his "One inch power punch" can knock anyone the f*ck out...

i'm sorry to be the one to break this to you........but Bruce is.......... well............ do you remember what happened to Jack at the end of Titanic?............. that's right............. Bruce has gone away............ and he wont be back............ there, there........... don't worry....... it'll be all right .......... just give it timecry

http://combatarms.mu.nu/archives/Bruce%20Lee%20Grave.jpg

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'm sorry to be the one to break this to you........but Bruce is.......... well............ do you remember what happened to Jack at the end of Titanic?............. that's right............. Bruce has gone away............ and he wont be back............ there, there........... don't worry....... it'll be all right .......... just give it timecry

http://combatarms.mu.nu/archives/Bruce%20Lee%20Grave.jpg

You lieeeeeee....he's with Tupac and Elvis...it's a conspiracy. The "man" is trying to keep Bruce down so that no one will be able to challenge him...Elvis was close to attaining a fighting level on par with Bruce's....so they hid him away as well...and Tupac..well...I don't want to even get into Tupac... smokin'

BENITO
JUGGERNAUT. RULES

Scoobless
thankyou for that insightful input.... stick out tongue

illadelph12
Given the dynamcs of a punch it has to be Gladiator. None of the other characters can match the velocity he can put behind a punch combined with his (and their) degree of density and structural integrity.

M. Hulk would be second given he gets faster when enraged, but that is dependent on the emotional/physiological state Hulk is in at the time. If he's cosmic level postal it's one hell of a punch, if he just stubbed his toe getting out of bed and he's pissed the punch might not have the same pop.

speiderman
what do you think.. which of the following individuals has the hardest .. most powerful single punch... ?

1) The Thing
2) Mindless Hulk
3) The Juggernaut
4) The Abomination
5) Gladiator
6) Hercules
7) Wonderman

I would say Hercules.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by BENITO
JUGGERNAUT. RULES

Seriously, he does. He says that all the time. Play "X-Men: Next Dimension."

"JUGGERNAUT RULES!!"

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by speiderman

1) The Thing
2) Mindless Hulk
3) The Juggernaut
4) The Abomination
5) Gladiator
6) Hercules
7) Wonderman

I would say Hercules.

Yeah right. She-Hulk hits harder than Hercules. She should be up there instead of him.

NoFate007
What about Superman? lol

Cosmic Cube
What about him?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by illadelph12
Given the dynamcs of a punch it has to be Gladiator. None of the other characters can match the velocity he can put behind a punch combined with his (and their) degree of density and structural integrity.

M. Hulk would be second given he gets faster when enraged, but that is dependent on the emotional/physiological state Hulk is in at the time.

Why does it depend upon Hulk's state, yet we are assuming Gladiator is going to be full speed, full strength etc?

Surely they are all doing whatever is possible of them, or it's pointless.

armandovalles
definitely juggy, he knocked out colossus in one punch, which no one else in that list has ever accomplished. except for hulk, cuz he never fought colossus, but he fought hyde, who's weaker than colossus, and couldnt knock him out in one punch

Victor Von Doom
Would make for a boring comic if the hero knocked out his opponents in one punch.

ZephroCarnelian
I'd say Glads would give the strongest punch out of everyone there.

A punch needs a combination of speed, strength and technique to deliver it.

Glads has that combination down to a tee.

Heracles
Why is the Thing on these type of lists hes not in the same league as the other guys?

I would say Gladiator or Mindless Hulk.

Gladiator is a highly trained warrior who will know how to make his strength really count when he punches plus when hes moving at super speed theres gonna be some momentum behind it.

armandovalles
8TH DAY JUGGERNAUT! THE GUY PUNCHED THROUGH DIMENSIONS FOR GOD'S SAKE!

ZephroCarnelian
Ah! No if we're gonna talk momentum... then Jugs would have the most 'unstoppable' punch...

If they were measuring the punches against an impact pad that reads out in pounds per square inch, then Jugs would beat them all. He'd simply extend his arm out and walk forwards lol!

armandovalles
oh and the thing is in the same league because even though everyone states the thing is cl 85, hes actually cl 100+

gautam
im ganna go with Gladiator.....but it depends on his confidence level......it could also go to Hulk....just depends how pissed of he is....but ill take glads...

black wolverine
y the f*ck is wonderwoman in this this is so gay but i sayhulk at his madest state

Scoobless
Originally posted by black wolverine
y the f*ck is wonderwoman in this this is so gay but i sayhulk at his madest state

um............

Originally posted by Betageuze
1) The Thing
2) Mindless Hulk
3) The Juggernaut
4) The Abomination
5) Gladiator
6) Hercules
7) Wonderman

i don't see her anywhere on the list

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.