Thanos w/HOTU vs Superman Prime w/Sword of Heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude
ok who would win in this 1vs1
Thanos w/HOTU vs Superman Prime w/Sword of Heaven

i would pick thanos he is tapped into Gods power.

anyone else got any ideas big grin???

long pig
With the HOTU you have all of gods power, which is more than a sword from heaven.

savagerampage
later supes

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
With the HOTU you have all of gods power, which is more than a sword from heaven.
Sword Of Heaven grants Supes to manipulate space and time with no limits.And Thanos cannot affect the SOH cause it was made by God and not even God can handle it or destroy it, it's the ultimate weapon.

Swanky-Tuna
Thanos can just destroy Superman and leave the sword

fann2k
Thanos w HOTU owns everyone else

Scoobless
a sentient dog turd with the HOTU owns everyone....... nothing compares so it's never going to make an interesting thread match

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Sword Of Heaven grants Supes to manipulate space and time with no limits.And Thanos cannot affect the SOH cause it was made by God and not even God can handle it or destroy it, it's the ultimate weapon.
HOTU you are in control of time , space , death you name it , you are the master, an external force with no compitition.

You are GOD.

So no one can beat him no one.

Beyonder
Originally posted by kgkg
HOTU you are in control of time , space , death you name it , you are the master, an external force with no compitition.

You are GOD.

So no one can beat him no one.

See, the Infinity Gauntlet already did that, except just God to one universe. Time and Space? Pfff, add Mind, Soul, Reality, and Power to it. And the IG was only universal +, the Heart is multiversal +. I don't know what K3VIL is smoking but that Sword of Heaven didn't do sh!t. It was said that it could do these things, but the IG and Heart actually proved it could.

Sword of Heaven = overrated

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Beyonder
Sword of Heaven = overrated Amen.

Swanky-Tuna
I think I already won the arguement, guys.

Wait, Superman isn't the Sword of Heaven is he?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Amen.

it's funny now that Sword is stonger than HOTU. laughing laughing

HOTU is equal to the TOAA and presence. Happy Dance Happy Dance

If not prove it.

ZephroCarnelian
There's no point in making these HOTU/IG threads because whoever owns those objects (us. Thanos) wins.

Pure.
And.
Simple.

long pig
THOTU runs. controls and owns the space/time/reality that the Sword is used in.
hmm, that didnt make sense did it?

Scoobless
hey piggy...... what's splinter saying in your sig?

long pig
says, "im dissapointed in my sons!"
i think it rules, benito made it, i colored it, its awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.