Comic Book Science V's Comic Book Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
which do you think is is more consistant, Comic Magic or Comic Science?

plus a second pole on whether or not i change my avatar....Demigawd and kgkg hate it, others think it's ok....... i'll go by the majority decision

(at this point it's the moving Quagmire pic...... in case it has changed before you read this)

multiple voting is on so let me know..... smile

Cosmic Cube
Magic beats science.

Scoobless
i really only opened this for the avatar vote but didn't want to get banned.......... hence the thin veneer of comic book relatedenessivity of it all........ SO IF YOU COME IN HERE VOTE!

Cosmic Cube
NO!

David Duchovony
Dude, Quagmire rocks, don't you dare change that avvy. The Griffin gods will be most unpleased.

Cosmic Cube
He's, a, Fam-ily Guy... !

sbo
Quagmire's cool, keep that avatar.

Scoobless
tx for the support so far guys...........IN YOUR FACE kgkg!!......lol

Cosmic Cube
You won't get any support from me, Mr. & quot;Idon'twearearringsandIwon'tfusewitheveryoneel
seontheearthI'dratherjustdie".

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You won't get any support from me, Mr. & quot;Idon'twearearringsandIwon'tfusewitheveryoneel
seontheearthI'dratherjustdie".

i'd like to take this opportunity to warn everyone here at KMC about one Mr Cosmic Cube.......

DO NOT let Mr Cube near your family, especially the younger members as he will invariably attempt to "fuse" with them....... in fact don't let him near your pets either

DO NOT accept any jewelry from Mr Cube as it is all part of one of his ploys to get you to "fuse" with him

DO contact a member of the local constabulary if you see Mr Cube hanging around your neighbourhood...... especially if it's near a school

DO take this post lightly and be prepared to exercise your sense of humour before reporting me to the mods....... lol

*whispering* "seriously....... stay away from Mr Cube........ he's trouble"yes

msn-wink

Cosmic Cube
LOL

Scoobless
big grin

Magee
ah fellow scotsman who loves family guy, very cool. Where about in Scotland u live?

Scoobless
not far from Edinburgh...... to the East..... you?

Magee
Perth yes

ZephroCarnelian
Dudes.

You still have battered Mars up there? I gotta get me one of those....

big grin

Magee
Yea battered mars bars r beasting lol. U can get any chocolate bar battered though.

Scoobless
yup, you can even get a deep fried kebab........ lol..... no joke..... but the place that makes them will only serve you one per week due to the enormous amount of calories in them..... you could die if you ate more....... lol........

come to Scotland.........it's great until you die

big grin

Magee
lol

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless

DO NOT let Mr Cube near your family, especially the younger members as he will invariably attempt to "fuse" with them.

That'll get you in trouble.

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
tx for the support so far guys...........IN YOUR FACE kgkg!!......lol
LMAO sad

now let me get back to my crack
smokin' smokin' smokin'

manjaro
man this thread looked cool from the outside, until i actually came in laughing . ooh well.

i would say science beucase magic is magic and it functions the way you expect magic to function, but you gotta love the fact that a guy can just get some chemiclas spilled on him and he gets a varying spectrum super powers, or drink a formula and be enhanced, or just recite a math equation and gain super speed laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro
or just recite a math equation and gain super speed laughing

would that be magic or science though?

Scoobless
ok guys......... tx for the support but i decided to change it anyway....... lol

i do have it stored........ so you never know when Quagmire could make his return

Allllllllll Riiiiiiiight!

Magee
You changed it to electro blink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Magee
You changed it to electro blink

it may just be a phase

stick out tongue

demigawd
All I have to say is....

I HATE MAGIC!!!!!!

Scoobless
hey Demi........ you were pretty much the inspiration for the veneer of this thread

demigawd
lol, I figured as much. smile

Scoobless
smile

ThePittman
My answer is ...

maybe...

yes? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.