Blood Iori vs Violent Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
How would win???

SaTsuJiN
blood riot iori (orochi iori) loves pain.. violent ken would get pwnt

Ketchuptome
Love pain..Wat do u mean..
And Violent Ken only has to do Rempa(mispelled) Shoryuken and its over

SaTsuJiN
lol violent ken beating blood iori. I guess you havent played much KoF.. dont bother comparing them if thats the case

Ketchuptome
Have you???And it highly possible 4 V.Ken to be Blood Iori...

SaTsuJiN
yes.. but I got sick of KoF after the koreans took over and screwed up the story and artwork.. which was around KoF 98 ish.. I played 99 cuz it has K` , and he's the r0x0r.. but before that I've played 94 through 97.. played some of 2002, which isnt half bad .. but none of em are as good as 97

Iori naturally goes blood riot.. whereas ken has to be 'mind controlled' to become violent.. both characters are cool, but iori's Max Lv supermoves are over the top

Ketchuptome
Oh...That is where Bison comes in shifty

Sanbru
I agree that Iori would kick violent ken's ass.

CorderaMitchell
This is a harder one because they are in the shadow of more popular dark or crazy characters.

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. I believe blood riot Iori and V.Ken are both in SvC : Chaos... I must admit. my nephew picks B.R.Iori and I, Violent Ken... while B.R. Iori moves really damn fast.. violent ken seems to balance it out with his dashing teleport

CorderaMitchell
yea blood riot iori's speed, made shin akuma jealous, but shin akuma, could attack and recover much faster than Iori anyday.

dvampire
V. Ken. His moves are much cooler.

CorderaMitchell
I agree with that.

Freaky Zeeky
yes

CorderaMitchell
Indeed,but Iori is funnier to watch, with that CPR attack.

Hoshi
but v ken is stronger

Darkstorm Zero
Thats debatable...

AdventChild
V. KEN, only cause i've played both SF and KOF and i've been more impressed with V. KEN....

SaTsuJiN
it was awesome when iori went blood riot for the first time and stopped time

CorderaMitchell
I say its a stalemate............

Hoshi
yeah , both of them have great power but no perfect control , it is difficult to say who would win.

CorderaMitchell
Yea its who could avoid killing themselves first.........

Fatal_Liquid
Blood iori is way more powerfull than ken.

orochi controls him.

if u have played all the kofs and all the street fighters u will know the comparison.

Ken on the other hand is controlled by m bison if u have played capcom vs snk 2u will know what im talking about.

in that game the most powerful char is ultimate rugal and mbison on the other is just a flunker to pass as a boss.

comparing all of the kofs . orochi is the most powerfull boss ever.

so there for blood iori stands out better than the evil ken.

and also taking mbison in sf alpha 3 and his special if u compare it with orochi special in 97 before mbison can launch his move orochi can finish him off .

Darkstorm Zero
That is tking several liberties, you've just completely changed the focus of the fight from Riot Iori and Violent Ken into Orochi and M.Bison...

Please keep the thread focused... as the Controlling powers have no actual berring on the fight (Orochi isn't simply going to appear to bail out Iori, and Neither will Bison for Ken, so point nulled)

Anyways, I beleive that this fight is quite close, the special moves are quite similar (Projectiles and massive anti air attacks) and they have different attacks as well (Hurricane kicks/Dashing grabs and Teleports/ Triple fist strikes)

I suppose it would depend on who lands a Super first... They are both maddened, violently animalistic, with no real developed intelligence in this stage of their madness.

id369
Both are to cheap and broken for my taste. (but not as broken as Geese in SvC.......)

brainchild81
Originally posted by Fatal_Liquid
Blood iori is way more powerfull than ken.

orochi controls him.

if u have played all the kofs and all the street fighters u will know the comparison.

Ken on the other hand is controlled by m bison if u have played capcom vs snk 2u will know what im talking about.

in that game the most powerful char is ultimate rugal and mbison on the other is just a flunker to pass as a boss.

comparing all of the kofs . orochi is the most powerfull boss ever.

so there for blood iori stands out better than the evil ken.

and also taking mbison in sf alpha 3 and his special if u compare it with orochi special in 97 before mbison can launch his move orochi can finish him off . That really doesn't have much relevance to the subject @ hand. Both are tough and crazy, but Violent Ken would beat the hell out of ROTB Iori.

id369
Violent Kens afro FTW!
http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/svc/series1/violentken_big.jpg

Fatal_Liquid
WEll as taking the specials of both of the players blood iori has better specials than ken.
One more thing iori can stop time, in my view that is freaking awesome. iori will beat the hell outta ken

Fatal_Liquid
Well i was expecting blood iori and ken to have a cup of tea and go jump on Trampoline. then go in their house and play barbie. big grin

After that they can have a pillow fight and i think blood iori will still beat ken. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Oh boy, not another one... only this time it's for the SNK Side...

Ok Liquid, explain to us how Iori's specials are better firstly, secondly, Iori does Not stop time, that was a dramatic backdrop nothing more, after all if time had really stood still, why did the other fighters not become affected by it?

Im ny oppinion, the Shoryuken is better in all aspects when compared to the Onyaki, the Projectiles are equal, the Hurricane kick has too many uses to disregard so easily (Aerial escape, projectile jumping and multihitting), Plust he forward dash teleport gives Ken a distinct tactical advantage when closing in on Iori.

Your second post is an attempt at humor I assume? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.