hulk vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
ok this isn an ordinary fight i want to know who has the beter healing factor the emerald giant of the berzerker canuk

srankmissingnin
The Hulk by a long shot

Cosmic Cube
Hulk can regenerate from almost nothing. He's virtually unkillable.

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk by a short short, but a bunch and all in a row.

ZephroCarnelian
Blankety blank, chequebook and pen.

wannabe

Cosmic Cube
Hulk can grow back anything.

How do you suppose Wolverine would rip the Hulk's head off?

wannabe
Hope you dont actually want to tell me that Hulks head can grow back a body or the other way around, do you????????
If that should really be the case, the Marvel-Universe is in even a worse(or should I say more ridiculous) shape than I thought!
wacko thumb down

Obviously Wolvies claws are able to penetrate the skin and flesh of Hulk, so why the posted question?

Cosmic Cube
This all depends on which Hulk it is. Hulk

Plain old Savage Hulk can regenerate from anything. He was once reduced to a skeleton. I don't doubt he could regenerate his brain, or any other body part.

Wolverine isn't strong enough to penetrate Savage Hulk's skin, much less his flesh. He has never done so before. Savage Hulk has taken shots from beams that cut adamantium. When enraged, he has crushed adamantium in his bare hands.

jinzin
cube i gave you multiple instances where wolverine has damaged the hulk with his claws with metal and without. Wolverine still loses,,,,,but he puts up adecent bout.....if he hits anything vital and pounds on it though (like in wolvie 145) hulk might lose.

Swanky-Tuna
It's healing factor vs healing factor. Not a fight.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jinzin
cube i gave you multiple instances where wolverine has damaged the hulk with his claws with metal and without. Wolverine still loses,,,,,but he puts up adecent bout.....if he hits anything vital and pounds on it though (like in wolvie 145) hulk might lose.

Wolvie 145. He fights Grey Hulk. I said Savage Hulk.

jinzin
that wasn't grey hulk...that was a big green hulk smash hulk.....he fought grey hulk in hulk 340 and in a mcp story arc. and they teamed up in wolverine too...but in wolverine 145 he was big green and mean.....what about all those other examples?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has fought Hulk close to 10 times. He can put up a fight, hell he could probably fight the Hulk for more then an Hour but in the end Wolverine's healing factor has limits... the Hulks doesn't.

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
This all depends on which Hulk it is. Hulk

Plain old Savage Hulk can regenerate from anything. He was once reduced to a skeleton. I don't doubt he could regenerate his brain, or any other body part.

Wolverine isn't strong enough to penetrate Savage Hulk's skin, much less his flesh. He has never done so before. Savage Hulk has taken shots from beams that cut adamantium. When enraged, he has crushed adamantium in his bare hands.

well wolverine has regenerated from less then his skeletoni think the wors was like a chunk og his heart

savagerampage
Hulk smashes wolverine into the ground

lightaxe
This isnt a normal fight, its healing factor vs. healing factor, and the Hulks is better.

Cosmic Cube
that wasn't grey hulk...that was a big green hulk smash hulk.....he fought grey hulk in hulk 340 and in a mcp story arc. and they teamed up in wolverine too...but in wolverine 145 he was big green and mean.....what about all those other examples?

Scans. I gotta see this.

He stabs Savage Hulk? He'd never be strong enough to do it.

Wonderman
Wolverine is probably capable of standing near the Hulk for a while. Not many others can. We all talk about how strong Hulk is or how when hes hurt, but really he is nearly invulnerable. The only way Wolverine is gonna hurt Hulk is if Colossus fastball specials him into Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Here jinzin, tell me why wolverine wins, hulk should win easily.

long pig
Ok, dumb question: How the hell can you tell the difference between all the different friggin Hulks?

Savage=?
Normal=?
Mindless=?
Mr.Fixit=?
?
?
?

CorderaMitchell
Normal Hulk, jinzin and I disagree,and we are doing this thread.

He says that since wolverine could've beaten the hulk a few times,that he stands a good chance.

I said hUlk like 10/10, unless hulk gets lucky.

jinzin
I said he CAN beat hulk...not that he's definitely gonna win, but he consistantly gives hulk a good run for his money....not a pushover by any means......but it's possible...maybe a 3 out of 10 for wolverine, no circumstances, 2.

Creshosk
Originally posted by long pig
Ok, dumb question: How the hell can you tell the difference between all the different friggin Hulks?

Savage=?
Normal=?
Mindless=?
Mr.Fixit=?
?
?
?

http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/gifs/hulk.gif
http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/gifs/hulk-grey.gif
http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/gifs/hulk-orange.gif
http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/gifs/hulk-blue.gif

DarkCrawler
Hulk wins this 10/10. I don't wanna hear the "Wolverine wins against every brawler" crap.

Because it is simply impossible. Especially if his opponents have better healing factor then he does.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk just throws him away, he does nothing if he can't get close, its logic, all writing doesn't have that.

Zahit
Wolverine cannot beat any version of Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Ever, but he was written to do well against him. Do you think he wins any out of 10?

Zahit
No.

CorderaMitchell
But if his claws can cut him, and wolverine's a great fighter, you don't think he can stab him in the throat?

I'm trying to be fair...

Zahit
The only version of Hulk that Wolverine was able to seriously hurt
was the Gray Hulk. And guess what.....
Wolverine stabbed him all the way through the midsection....
and Hulk got back up and asked Logan if wanted to try that again!!!
Wolverine will not last long enough against this Hulk.
He WILL get put down eventually.
Wolverine has awesome skills, but he's not super-fast or acrobatic.
He can't dodge very long.

CorderaMitchell
He did okay against the one in the post Onslaught period.

His debut against hulk was poor.

He has no precognition.

He was souped up in another fight with the hulk, as he went right through the Xmen like butter.

olympian
"Hulk wins this 10/10. I don't wanna hear the "Wolverine wins against every brawler" crap. "

Its the crap Marvel puts time to time. Hes good but when they make him scratched Things face twice, Hurt Hulk ( not just grey ) and beat immortal Herc with his bone claws they just go overboard.

Hes good but not that good.

Zahit
Hulk smash short hairy man....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Zahit
Wolverine cannot beat any version of Hulk.

You are correct! 0/10 outside of any xtitle.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by olympian
"Hulk wins this 10/10. I don't wanna hear the "Wolverine wins against every brawler" crap. "

Its the crap Marvel puts time to time. Hes good but when they make him scratched Things face twice, Hurt Hulk ( not just grey ) and beat immortal Herc with his bone claws they just go overboard.

Hes good but not that good.

He beat immortal herc with bone claws?

Everyone complains when I use this against them in their debates, and wan't to use these feats and say there.

It makes the quality of marvel go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down.

grey fox
Hulk rips logan in half end of story

olympian
"He beat immortal herc with bone claws?

Everyone complains when I use this against them in their debates, and wan't to use these feats and say there.

It makes the quality of marvel go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down."

yep. Contest of Champions 2. This wasent the only bad thing mind you. Clameront made practically every streeth level win fights they would never have a chance. Like Black widow against x-force.

CorderaMitchell
I don't think the claws are of much use, as hulk has a superior healing factor, and as for claws, hulk hasn't gone against worse?

CorderaMitchell
"He beat immortal herc with bone claws?

It makes the quality of marvel go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down."

yep. Contest of Champions 2. This wasent the only bad thing mind you. Clameront made practically every streeth level win fights they would never have a chance. Like Black widow against x-force.

Logan caught odin in a fight, he is crap writing supreme, and he also came back from a molecule.

Zahit
a little perspective...

CorderaMitchell
It says, "Fortunecity" is there any way you can put the pics so I can see him?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He beat immortal herc with bone claws?

It makes the quality of marvel go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down.

Ah yes, same fight where Gambit beat the Gladiator. Yes the Shia'r Gladiator. No, he didn't trick him any way. Yes, I am not kidding. smile

Zahit
a little perspective....

Zahit
a little more....

DarkCrawler
Yes, that is exactly how the fight would go...I love that picture.

CorderaMitchell
Makes sense, I don't seriously see a 3/10, wolverine should barely be able to dodge hulk, he is not fast enough, and he has no warning sense.

I still say 10/10

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ah yes, same fight where Gambit beat the Gladiator. Yes the Shia'r Gladiator. No, he didn't trick him any way. Yes, I am not kidding. smile

You gotta be kidding me... confused

DarkCrawler
No, I am not. He threw pack of cards to Gladiator and he fell down. Gambit won.

That shows how reasonable Claremont is.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No, I am not. He threw pack of cards to Gladiator and he fell down. Gambit won.

That shows how reasonable Claremont is.

Sigh, so wolverine has went up against

Galactus
beat namor without flying away
Nearly killed the hulk
Ran through the xmen
regenerated from a molecule.

did i miss any? Is there no end to the madness!?!?

Zahit
did i miss any? Is there no end to the madness!?!?

he won the presidency of the united states on the green party platform...

CorderaMitchell
he won the presidency of the united states on the green party platform...

I could imagine it now.

Red white and blue, with a cigar.

Whatever happened to that thread?

\Nataku had captain communism..

Metalmanx
So all Gambit did was throw a pack of his charged cards at Gladiator? The Shi'ar Gladiator?

The one that's basically the Superman of Marvel? Flies through the galaxy at light speed? Rips planets in half?

Went down from a pack of Gambit's kinetically-charged cards?

....God. What has become of the writing for X-men?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Metalmanx
So all Gambit did was throw a pack of his charged cards at Gladiator? The Shi'ar Gladiator?

The one that's basically the Superman of Marvel? Flies through the galaxy at light speed? Rips planets in half?

Try marvel...

I want some pics of Gambit beating Gladiator...

Zahit
.......a little more perspective........just a little......

CorderaMitchell
That is what SHOULD happen, when Wolverine is hit by anyone around class 30 and up.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Yes...it is true.

CorderaMitchell
NOOOOOOOO!

It can't be true, simba tell me its not true.

jinzin
a little more....

funny how wolverine endedup winning that fight....wink

but what do I know about selective scans? laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
How did he win that fight jinzin?

It goes against logic.

Dr. Diamond
i am certain that if hulk punched wolverine in the stomach as hard as he could logan would be dead.

CorderaMitchell
It would smush his organs..

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
i am certain that if hulk punched wolverine in the stomach as hard as he could logan would be dead.

It wouldn't kill him but it would damage him a lot. It would take him quite a while for him to heal after getting his intestines smashed.

olympian
Has Hulk broken adamantium before? The real deal and not some secondary crap.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
It wouldn't kill him but it would damage him a lot. It would take him quite a while for him to heal after getting his intestines smashed.

Wolverine cannot survive, excessive blood loss or loss of organs.

He'd live if they were smashed, but not removed.

Hulk hands may be too big to remove them, lol. smokin'

CorderaMitchell

Yes he has.

jinzin

I believe he's bent adamantium before but I don't think he's broken it...

jinzin
Originally posted by Hulk Power

depends on how fast the ol healing factor is working in one fight hulk was smashing logans organs to jelly and they were reforming by the next blow...

jinzin
How did he win that fight jinzin?

It goes against logic.

wolverine almost won it once by drowning hulk, but then hulk got help and escaped...then twice when wolverine lured him into a cave and dodged some hulk to punches at gas filled cavern thus knocking himself out....wolverine was going to kill banner but then decided not to do it because they are both the same...

CorderaMitchell
wolverine almost won it once by drowning hulk, but then hulk got help and escaped...then twice when wolverine lured him into a cave and dodged some hulk to punches at gas filled cavern thus knocking himself out....wolverine was going to kill banner but then decided not to do it because they are both the same...

Hulk drowned? Explain how wolverine did this, all by himself, and not souped up.

jinzin
i already told ya couple days ago, he ran his claws along a damn, the support structures gave out and everything collapsed on hulk, hulk instead of getting madder got paniced and almost died until outside forceds came in and helped him to unleash all his power in one blow that threw everything off of hulk.... if it weren't for some guy who helped hulk unleash that power he would have died...

CorderaMitchell
i already told ya couple days ago, he ran his claws along a damn, the support structures gave out and everything collapsed on hulk, hulk instead of getting madder got paniced and almost died until outside forceds came in and helped him to unleash all his power in one blow that threw everything off of hulk.... if it weren't for some guy who helped hulk unleash that power he would have died...

This sounds a bit out of chraracter, but thanks for telling me.

I still dont understand how you think he wins any out of ten though, could you explain that too me?

black robb
Hulk almost killed Wolverine just by clapping(his enhanced hearing amplified the impact)so he could just do that numerous times,BUT since Hulk isnt that smart,i doubt he would figure out just to do that over and over

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman hurt hulk by boxing him on the ears, maybe he should do that to wolverine.

jinzin
This sounds a bit out of chraracter, but thanks for telling me.

I still dont understand how you think he wins any out of ten though, could you explain that too me?

either by way of plot device..or hitting something vital..like the neck and hammering away at it until he severes hulks head or something...i think he's got it in him to at least pull out a 2...

jinzin
Originally posted by black robb
Hulk almost killed Wolverine just by clapping(his enhanced hearing amplified the impact)so he could just do that numerous times,BUT since Hulk isnt that smart,i doubt he would figure out just to do that over and over

no doubt about that..it's cheap..but it's a win...

CorderaMitchell
either by way of plot device..or hitting something vital..like the neck and hammering away at it until he severes hulks head or something...i think he's got it in him to at least pull out a 2...

Plot device is like PIS, no different than hulk getting hurt by deadpools pole.

Hulk has faced worse than claws before, give him more cred than that...

jinzin
ummmmm I'm thinking in terms of how wolverine almost drowned him and then later gassed him...much the same how spidey defeated juggernaught....you really hope you don't honestly think plot devices like that are not pis/cis cause that doesn't bode well for spiderman..that's how he beats half his villains...

Hulk's faced worse things than claws sure...doesn't negate the fact that one good shot to the neck and hulk is hindered...doesn't negate the fact that hulk still needs a head...

CorderaMitchell
ummmmm I'm thinking in terms of how wolverine almost drowned him and then later gassed him...much the same how spidey defeated juggernaught....you really hope you don't honestly think plot devices like that are not pis/cis cause that doesn't bode well for spiderman..that's how he beats half his villains...

Hulk's faced worse things than claws sure...doesn't negate the fact that one good shot to the neck and hulk is hindered...doesn't negate the fact that hulk still needs a head...

I'm talking about innacurate plot devices sorry, everything is a plot device in an essence, but villans aren't real good material, because they are meant to lose.

Hulk came back from a skeleton, can wolverine get the area to remove hulk's head in a swipe?

His claws are like 9 inches, give or take, and his fist makes up 4 inches of that.

jinzin
his claws are nearly a foot in length I think and when extend his hands don't take hardly any of that.....

he has the ability to drop hulk by hitting his neck...LiKE HE'S ALREADY DONE.....after tha it's just a matter of time...

so if hero vs. villain isn't a good example..and hero vs. hero isn't a good example what is?

CorderaMitchell
his claws are nearly a foot in length I think and when extend his hands don't take hardly any of that.....

he has the ability to drop hulk by hitting his neck...LiKE HE'S ALREADY DONE.....after tha it's just a matter of time...

so if hero vs. villain isn't a good example..and hero vs. hero isn't a good example what is?

You're missing my point, I'm saying in regards to your own juggernaut thing.

And you know about crossovers, if someone in the xteam were to fight I'd understand.

In regards to Cap breaking hulks grip, you must use discretion..

jinzin

CorderaMitchell
You're missing my point, I'm saying in regards to your own juggernaut thing.

And you know about crossovers, if someone in the xteam were to fight I'd understand.

In regards to Cap breaking hulks grip, you must use discretion..

jinzin
what juggs thing? and when did I ever bring up cap breaking hulks grip...

CorderaMitchell
no sorry, in your example with spiderman thats all...

Zahit
depends on how fast the ol healing factor is working in one fight hulk was smashing logans organs to jelly and they were reforming by the next blow...
....and if you buy wolverine healing that fast.....have i got a used car for you!!!!

CorderaMitchell
....and if you buy wolverine healing that fast.....have i got a used car for you!!!!

I got a bridge!!

willRules
I didnt know this thread existed so I cant be bothered to read all the comments so sorry if the Stats are already mentioned.

Strength: HULK
Speed : HULK
Durability HULK
Fighrin skilz: WOLVIE
Healing : Bout same
Reflexes: Wolvie?

Overall winner in my opinion? HULK easily

CorderaMitchell
Hulk has greater healing, and his feats go UP as he gets angrier, fighting skills won't help, logans best bet is to walk away.

willRules
Hulk has greater healing, and his feats go UP as he gets angrier, fighting skills won't help, logans best bet is to walk away.

I agree

leonidas
this thread is brilliant. laughing out loud

i brought it up because i found it interesting that many think thor (in straight h2h, no powers/hammer) would easily beat logan, but i think many would say hulk couldn't beat him as easily.

in strength i'd give hulk the edge over thor.
hulk's hf>>thor
durability? that's closer, but for the fight i think the hf would play a bigger role.

we've all seen what a bloody mess logan can make of hulk, so why are so many opposed to logan beating thor in straight h2h? what advantage does thor have that hulk doesn't? i'm genuinely curious. smile

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine stopped Fixit's rampage in his recent book evil face

Off-panel :P

Batman-Prime
Hulk 8/10

leonidas
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulk 8/10

how many out of 10 did you give thor h2h?

StyleTime
I'm more interested in where Wolverine's 2 wins come from.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by leonidas
this thread is brilliant. laughing out loud

i brought it up because i found it interesting that many think thor (in straight h2h, no powers/hammer) would easily beat logan, but i think many would say hulk couldn't beat him as easily.

in strength i'd give hulk the edge over thor.
hulk's hf>>thor
durability? that's closer, but for the fight i think the hf would play a bigger role.

we've all seen what a bloody mess logan can make of hulk, so why are so many opposed to logan beating thor in straight h2h? what advantage does thor have that hulk doesn't? i'm genuinely curious. smile Because Thor isn't going to rely on or fight like he has an overpowered healing factor that makes him virtually immune to damage? Like he himself realized on-panel no less? And which Hulk himself has knowingly leaned on very often?

BTW, he's made a bloody mess of Gray Hulk. Messed up a dying Mindless Hulk with Wendigo's help. That's pretty much it.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime

Against Hulk or Wolverine?

Thor without Mjolnir vs Wolverine = 7/10 for Wolverine
Thor without Mjolnir against Thor = 8+/10 for Hulk

Originally posted by StyleTime

Logan is more skilled better at H2H and if he is lucky and successfull enough to hit vital parts often enough, long enough, he could decapitate him. It's not very likely that he could avoid Hulk but cutting Hulks fingers off and cutting his Tendo Achillis could buy him the time he needs. That's why I give this option only about 1-2 wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Against Hulk or Wolverine?

Thor without Mjolnir vs Wolverine = 7/10 for Wolverine
Thor without Mjolnir against Thor = 8+/10 for Hulk

Logan is more skilled better at H2H and if he is lucky and successfull enough to hit vital parts often enough, long enough, he could decapitate him. It's not very likely that he could avoid Hulk but cutting Hulks fingers off and cutting his Tendo Achillis could buy him the time he needs. That's why I give this option only about 1-2 wins. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/lol-1.jpg

vansonbee
Wolverine only pulls a 1/10 win against Hulk by getting lucky slice at his neck or deep into his skull.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine can't beat the Hulk. Logan is dangerous to standard bricks because he essentially has %100 armor pen, which means his attacks deal penetrating damage and treat even the most durable opponents the same as they would a baseline human... but Hulk has a healing factor. When Wolverine damages him, the Hulk will heal and even though I believe Wolverine's healing factor to have been demonstrated to be superior in the last few years, the fact is Hulk will be doing significantly more damage spread over a larger area with every attack. Hulk will tax Wolverine's healing factor before Wolverine could hope to accomplish the same.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine can't beat the Hulk. Logan is dangerous to standard bricks because he essentially has %100 armor pen, which means his attacks deal penetrating damage and treat even the most durable opponents the same as they would a baseline human... but Hulk has a healing factor. When Wolverine damages him, the Hulk will heal and even though I believe Wolverine's healing factor to have been demonstrated to be superior in the last few years, the fact is Hulk will be doing significantly more damage spread over a larger area with every attack. Hulk will tax Wolverine's healing factor before Wolverine could hope to accomplish the same. http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/citizen_cane.gif

carver9
Wolverine won't get a single win against Hulk.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Isn't this thread a Healing Factor vs. Healing Factor fight?

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk bites his finger off, throws it at Wolverine and the finger heals and assimilates Wolverine and becomes Hulkverine

Hulk wins

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Hulk bites his finger off, throws it at Wolverine and the finger heals and assimilates Wolverine and becomes Hulkverine

Hulk wins

laughing

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Isn't this thread a Healing Factor vs. Healing Factor fight? Originally posted by carver9
laughing

carver9
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
ok this isn an ordinary fight i want to know who has the beter healing factor the emerald giant of the berzerker canuk

Damn. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.