DC's God vs Marvels God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
since i dont know much about these guys i will leave it in ur hands which ultimate god is more powerful?

Dizzle
Same. No difference in power whatsoever.

savagerampage
really ive heard the Dc god was defeated and scared of people?

ZephroCarnelian
I don't think the writers of DC really had a good idea of what they were doing when they decided to include 'God'.

I mean - NOTHING can happen without his express permission.

We have free will, but everything we choose to do, can only happen because he allows it to.

So in all reality, if DC God didn't want top be hurt/killed whatever - it wouldn't happen.

And as far as the thread goes, if they're both infinitely powerful/wise etc, then they must be the same thing. There's only one lot of inifinity to go around lol.

savagerampage
what about those 2 entiteys from the marvel vs dc crossover?

David Duchovony
You mean the two brothers? Well, they were supposedly stronger than the Living Tribunal and Spectre (which made absolutley no sense), but I doubt they were on the levels of The Presence and TOAA.

savagerampage
they spectre and Lt were like specs of dust compared to them.

Xplosive
The same thing

kevdude
The DC/Marvel Brothers have been reconned below Living Tribunal and Spectre. it showed in 1 of Marvels comics after the DC/Marvel Crossover that Living Tribunal was holding both of The Brothers in his hand before they created the DC/Marvel Megaverse, it also shows Living Tribunal going off and talking with The Spectre before he let them go and create their respected Megaverse's. probably because Imperiex destroyed the last DC Universe and their was a Marvel Universe here before the 1 that we have now. Galactus is the only being that is still alive that is part of the last universe along with Phoenix Force...

also The Presence and The One Above All are God(Jehovah).
their cannot be 2 Gods, Bible strickly says their is only 1 God(Jehovah/Yahweh) he is the only God, and DC uses him as God, and whatever book they make he rules over it. and since Marvel and DC had a crossover together that means they MUST agree he is God over their comic book as well, Marvel just use's The One Above All as his name, kinda like what DC does sometimes with using The Presence as another name for God.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by kevdude
since Marvel and DC had a crossover together that means they MUST agree he is God over their comic bookThey probably just did that to simplify things and to keep the religious folk from bitching. Agreeing to that would screw over Marvel's entire "upper classmen" system.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.