Shazam (Cap Marvel) vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spetznaz

batdude123
They are extremely similar, but I'd go with Cap Marvel.

Mr.V
Originally posted by batdude123
They are extremely similar, but I'd go with Cap Marvel.

Dont get silly, Black Adam would take the majority; hes always been Marvel's superior (if by a very small amount). And he wont hold back, after all he's very willing to kill in battle, wereas Captain Marvel never had the gutso to kill much.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr.V
Dont get silly, Black Adam would take the majority; hes always been Marvel's superior (if by a very small amount). And he wont hold back, after all he's very willing to kill in battle, wereas Captain Marvel never had the gutso to kill much.

Good point. I didn't factor in that BA usually doesn't have any qualms about killing where as CM does. In that case, I think BA would take 6-7/10. You're right, he's always been ruthless.

D-Block
Cap has killed before when the JSA and JLA were dealing with J Thunder's Genie and the Evil Genie
And CM wins

Soleran
CM and BA have fought several times normally to no avail. But just for fun I go with BA at 5.1783 out of 10

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block
Cap has killed before when the JSA and JLA were dealing with J Thunder's Genie and the Evil Genie
And CM wins

That's not what I was saying. I was saying that BA is more willing to kill than CM.

Skeets
Black Adam's shown to be on another level right now he'll win the majority.
On the flip-side Marvel should be more powerful as he should be the new Shazam.

Sea King
i say Black Adam cause i like the egyption gods better then the greeks laughing

no but realy i say Black Adam he is a bit more off if u know what i mean and being off like that with that power is just a littel in his favor

D-Block
OH I agree Batdude just checking. But I still think CM would win If he didn't hold back.

roughrider
A virtual stalemate, since they are powered exactly the same way - just the Gods are different.
Billy has managed to win more in the past by accessing Solomon's wisdom to act strategically, while Adam will rely more on brute force to overcome an obstacle. So, I'll give a slight edge to Marvel for his thinking.

batdude123
Agreed. If this battle was a fight like they normally fight, I'd go with BA. If this was a fight where they are both bloodlusted and CM wants to KILL BA, I think CM would take the slight majority.

Mr.V
But batdude, heres the thing. Bloodlusted CM wouldnt have the intelligence boost, and BA has alot more practice killing people than CM does, he could do it without remorse and pretty fast..

batdude123
I'm saying that if CM's mindset was on nothing but killing (kind of like BA), then I'd see him taking the SLIGHT majority. If they are fighting like they normally do, then I see BA winning.

badabing
Guess who my vote is for. shifty

Mr.V
Indeed, but if BA's was he would as well I'd think. Because most of the time he kills people he is light hearted or not even exerting himself. if he had some sorta beserker rage (which not many DC ppl have suprisingly) then IMO i think he'd pull the majority. Normal fights, if they are uninterupted for once then i'd give it to adam after a long fight.

batdude123
Yep:

Bloodlusted: CM 6/10
Normally: BA 6/10

Mr.V
blood-lusted: BA 6/10
Normally: BA 6/10

I'd go for, because Adam stays pretty cool and pulls off things CM cant. Yet if CM gets blood lusted then he'd get the advantage; if Adam slips into Blood lust i'd see the advantage pulling back towards him.

D-Block
BA is bloodlust most of the time in battle.

batdude123
There powers are basically even. It's there mindsets that set them apart. Now that I think about it, it should really be 5/10 for both.

Mr.V
Originally posted by D-Block
BA is bloodlust most of the time in battle.

Not really, Blood lust and evil Bastard are two different things. He kills with a cool look on his face. If he was blood lusted he'd be angry and shouting and sh*t you know.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
There powers are basically even. It's there mindsets that set them apart. Now that I think about it, it should really be 5/10 for both.

^^^

batdude123
Not really, Blood lust and evil Bastard are two different things. He kills with a cool look on his face. If he was blood lusted he'd be angry and shouting and sh*t you know.

Yeah, but CM doesn't kill let alone go berserker much at all as well.

badabing
Okay, I'll decide since everybody is flip flopping. Captain Marvel wins 6.5/10 for his virtuous honor and pure heart.

Mr.V
Yeah, But thats the thing. If BA can kill so cruely while showing no remorse at all; imagine what he'd be capable of if he went blood lusted.

Mr.V
Originally posted by badabing
Okay, I'll decide since everybody is flip flopping. Captain Marvel wins 6.5/10 for his virtuous honor and pure heart.

no-one cares about virtuous honor and pure heart any more my friend. Thats why the best term for something being good IMO is "Badass". anyways Heart dont get ya anything except giving mercy, which is what me and batdude are talking about.

badabing
Yeah, But thats the thing. If BA can kill so cruely while showing no remorse at all; imagine what he'd be capable of if he went blood lusted.
A blood lusted Adam would be a sick pup.

Soleran
Pee in CM's cereal you'll get a lecture!

Pee in BA's cereal you'll get a funeral!

BA so wins.

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran

BA so wins.
Ewww. Now I'll have to check my Cornflakes. puke

Mr.V

BA so wins.

confused Why didnt we think about that! Oh my lord thank you Soleran you have opened our eyes stick out tongue

Soleran
confused Why didnt we think about that! Oh my lord thank you Soleran you have opened our eyes stick out tongue

I just had to put the whole thing into the proper perspective. evil face Schools over for the day now, share what you have all learned.

Validus
I don't see how you can logically pick a winner in this considering their entire history consists of stalemates with maybe someone looking slightly better.

Mr.V
Originally posted by Validus
I don't see how you can logically pick a winner in this considering their entire history consists of stalemates with maybe someone looking slightly better.

Read soleran's post dude, then you'll see the way cool stick out tongue

Soleran
CM and BA have fought several times normally to no avail. But just for fun I go with BA at 5.1783 out of 10

What this one? wink

Mr.V
The cereal one

*slaps soleran upside the head*

lets not do this again Soleran no expression

Soleran
Do what, your not being very clear here!

badabing
At the end of First Thunder, Billy went a bit beserk by trashing the police station and office building.

Mr.V
Ah you must not remember from the senless beatings I gave you from slapping you upside your head. no expression ah well.

*slaps soleran upside the head for not using an question mark*

Soleran
Well I was thinking of using the period and making it an imperative sentence but I thought an exclamation point might better get your attention.

However there has never been a clear winner between these 2 when they have fought in the past.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus

That's what I was saying. It's a 5/10 draw for both of them.

batdude123
bump...

bigbran
Hmm... Black Adam?

guy222

Kinasin
Who wins?

Warlord
tie

KingD19
They're basically the exact same guy...except one is egyptian, and the other is white.

Kinasin
Well black adam is way more ferocious

Warlord
yep but Billy is the hero...so tie

Prep-Man
5/5.

yoshimitso
Originally posted by KingD19
They're basically the exact same guy...except one is egyptian, and the other is white.

so its basically an arab vs a white man?

gorilla grod
an arab vs a white man... interesting

-Pr-
Standard Billy? Billy. Crappy Billy/Freddy? Adam.

ankur29
split

Colossus-Big C
black adam is more powerful

unlike the greek gods who have had there powers split in half with the romans, the eyptions never had that happen to them.
captain marvel also shares some of his power with other marvels

Q99
Black Adam does strike me as having higher showings.

cdtm
Cap did absorb Adam's powers in Virtue/Vice.

The Sins don't really grant powers, they just influence behavior, so it must be something he could've always done, but chose not to.

Sr J-Bieb
Adam beat Wizard Billy, he wins.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Cap did absorb Adam's powers in Virtue/Vice.

The Sins don't really grant powers, they just influence behavior, so it must be something he could've always done, but chose not to.

But he couldn't do that in WW3. I think it's a special situation- and hadn't he already absorb power from the other marvels too?

zeel
if written properly BA every time.

Ba = captian marvel pissed off, and he rarely holds back.

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

unlike the greek gods who have had there powers split in half with the romans, the eyptions never had that happen to them.
Has still yet to be proven.

Also, who's to say that the Egyptian counterparts were as powerful as the roman counterparts?

BlackZero30x
this depends on circumstances imo.....

if its freddy CM then BA every time..............
if captain marvel is sharing his power then BA takes it every time.....
if BA is sharing his power then CM...................
if both are sharing there power(with one other person each) then it's a tie.................
if Black Adam is fully enraged and Cap does not want to kill then it's 6/10 BA(and vise versa CM wins)........
if it's both P'Oed then a tie............
and if it's both at full power then it's a tie.................

Mindset
Black adam

BattleMage
Originally posted by zeel
if written properly BA every time.

Ba = captian marvel pissed off, and he rarely holds back. QFT

ankur29
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
this depends on circumstances imo.....

if its freddy CM then BA every time..............
if captain marvel is sharing his power then BA takes it every time.....
if BA is sharing his power then CM...................
if both are sharing there power(with one other person each) then it's a tie.................
if Black Adam is fully enraged and Cap does not want to kill then it's 6/10 BA(and vise versa CM wins)........
if it's both P'Oed then a tie............
and if it's both at full power then it's a tie.................

thumb up

qft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.