A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
I know, I know you're sick of all the Adamantium Colossus threads but here is another. Oh and needless to say, no IG or any other shit like that for Thanos.

Scoobless
um..... ok....... yeah......... we're relly stretching things to find someone to fight Thanos these days aren't we?

lol

kgkg
A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed .

Silver Surfer is more that that and THanos slaps him .

Next.

Tormentor_2004
Thanos can send psionic blasts and Colossus doesnt have anything to protect him from that.

King Burger
Originally posted by kgkg
A pure Adamantium Colossus with Mjolnir and Quicksilver speed .

Silver Surfer is more that that and THanos slaps him .

Actually, form what I've seen, whereas Quicksilver can
punch and kick with rapid speed, in addition to just
running, Silver Surfer's super-speed is just in travelling.

So such a Colossus would be able to punck and kick and
hammer at Thanos with Quicksilver's lightning speed.

I don't think Thanos can take such a beating for long.

I do believe however that Thanos can probably put
some serious dents in Colossus.

who?-kid
Thanos loses. Adamantium Colossus AND Mjolnir AND Quicksilver speed is a bit too much for Thanos I'm afraid.

K3VIL
Considering that with his actual powers Quicksilver can travel from Greece to the U.S.A. and come back in minutes as showed during an Avengers issue, his speed, mixed into the body of a Colossus powered by Mjolnir would grant Colossus serious chances of giving troubles to Thanos, but you gotta consider that Colossus isn't expert in the use of Mjolnir plus he can't use GodForce while Thanos only needs to blast him 2/3 times and then throw him into space.

Scoobless
if he can lift the hammer he can use the godforce blast........ plus it'll boost his strength ........ this plus being made from adamantium would give Thanos problems

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
if he can lift the hammer he can use the godforce blast........ plus it'll boost his strength ........ this plus being made from adamantium would give Thanos problems
No he can't use the GF.
GF need the lifeforce of a god to being used.Colossus isn't.

Scoobless
doesn't mjolnir give him all the abilities of Thor?

outavodka
From what I remember I thought it did

K Von Doom
When Thor used the godforce on Juggernaut, he mentioned something about it being his by birthright or something.

jplatinum
You ain't insane, man. If collossus can move in quick with quicksilver's speed and get in some good hits with Thor's hammer then Thanos is done for.

If Thanos has the gauntlet, then Collossus had better start praying and get ready for the big ride.

LordFear
I give this to Thanos based on experience alone.
Colossus hasn't anywhere near the vast experiences in fighting godlike beings and cosmic forces such as Thanos. He also use's cunning to defeat his opponents. Colossus would be too overwhelmed with this new found might and while having trouble adjusting to it, Thanos would use it to his advantage easily.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jplatinum
If Thanos has the gauntlet, then Collossus had better start praying and get ready for the big ride.

Thanos doesn't have the gauntlet. If he did, David would have said so.

wannabe

Laminator_X
My favorite issue of X-factor was the one where Val Cooper orders psych evals for the team after some big mission. In his session, Pietro explains that he's so grumpy all the time because his entire life is like being stuck in line behind the old lady who cant remember how to use the ATM.

Beyonder
Thanos wins.

- Thanos slagged it out with Warrior Madness Thor w/ Power Gem.
- Took punches and blast from Odin.
- Slugged it out with Hulk, Masterson Thor, Thing, and Herc.
- Pimped slapped both Drax & Hulk

Slugging it out with Thanos is stupid. He'll rip that hammer from Colossus and stomp him. Adamantium? Does that prevent Thanos from headlocking him? Thanos from punching him? Colossus ain't stronger, he'll still get man handled. Speed? Blasting the ground into crater holes would slow Colossus down.

Superherovandal
can Thanos break admantium? hmm? i thought so. this is one fight he cannot win.

Wynndar
Thanos can probably break Adamantium with ease...in addition to the fact that as a wielder of the power cosmic he may also be able to transmute it into something else even if it did give him trouble.

Infinity Watch
Thanos has cosmic power not the power cosmic.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
can Thanos break admantium? hmm? i thought so. this is one fight he cannot win.

Um yes, adamantium is more durable than Surfer. wink

I don't know what your thinking, but Thanos exceeds strength level's of your average brick. He's above Class 100. Adamantium? He took punishment from his clone (created by Magus w/ IG) who was more powerful than him. He won that fight. Took hits from Odin. You do know Odin don't you? How about Tyrant? Does manhandling Drax and Hulk not demonstrate his strength? It was just his strength.

Warrior Madness Thor w/ Power Gem was slugging it out with him; he was enjoying that fight. You do know what WM Thor did don't you?

Quicksilver speed? What does that mean? Speedsters have been tagged before. Before his many power ups, he was taking on Thing and Thor at once; he kicked their ass. It was a few power ups ago.

wolverex84
Originally posted by Wynndar
Thanos can probably break Adamantium with ease...in addition to the fact that as a wielder of the power cosmic he may also be able to transmute it into something else even if it did give him trouble.
no he can't!!!, maybe secondary adamantium but never, never, true adamantium. and as long as collosus is made of true adamantium/speed of quick silver and the power of mijnor, then i don't see any reason why he can't win thanos. as a matter of fact, only the adamantium is enough for colossus because it will boost his strength to like 300tons or maybe even more.

Linkalicious
Thanos beats the shit out of this Colossus.

And just for added pain and agony....he hits Colossus' ear lobe with a tuning fork to turn his brain to jelly.

wannabe
madWho cares which one wins?! A fight in the "we are absurdly fraggin powerful"-class is ridiculously boring anyway!!!

jplatinum
Why is it boring?
Nah, it might be fun.
You get to see two insanely super duper uber dudes knock each other around destroying everything in their way.
That sounds like Dragonballz battles, that sounds like fun, man.

Wynndar
Originally posted by wolverex84
no he can't!!!, maybe secondary adamantium but never, never, true adamantium. and as long as collosus is made of true adamantium/speed of quick silver and the power of mijnor, then i don't see any reason why he can't win thanos. as a matter of fact, only the adamantium is enough for colossus because it will boost his strength to like 300tons or maybe even more.

OK well i see we have a wolverine fan who thinks pure Adamntium is totally indestructable...well maybe on the scale of X-Men...pure Adamantium can withstand a direct nuclear blast. But Adamantium is only virtually indestructable. Thanos can break it...no doubt about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.