can the surfer heal ben grimm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
I think maybe he can. I mean, he drained the gamma radiation from hulk to return him to bruce banner, so why cant he just drain the cosmic radiation from the thing to make him ben grimm again?

What does everyone think?

GalacticStorm
I dont see why not. But army do u really want the thing to be any weaker than he already is? At present he cant even make it into class 100 but if surfer does that then you'll hav the likes of jubilee owning his ass!!

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I dont see why not. But army do u really want the thing to be any weaker than he already is? At present he cant even make it into class 100 but if surfer does that then you'll hav the likes of jubilee owning his ass!!
haha , and no he can't

armandovalles
well galacticstorm, i wouldnt want to never see the thing again, i would just like to see how the rest of the ff and his fans would respond to it.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
What does everyone think?

i think we don't need so many new threads in one night........ give the ones you've already created time to see if they work...... by creating new ones constantly it pushes the older ones off the front page and the less frequent users may not see the ones they want

armandovalles
oh alright, thanx, i dont know what to do u know? i'm new to these things

and ive only put so many cuz most of mine dont get many responses if any at all.

lightaxe
yea so uh stop making new threads constantly. give the ones youve already made time for people to see um erm

armandovalles
i havent made any new ones lately, so shut the **** up!

ScarletSpider
Calm down, chillun.

Surfer might be able to do it. They've never really established how cosmic radiation works, and there have been some conflicting stories about it.

jplatinum
I suggest sitting:
Looking at threads that are on here already,
Then Thinking up what kind of threads that KMC'ers might want to post on,
How are a thread between two popular characters or a versus between two characters that many people like but always take back seat to the likes of superman or batman.
It should be original, people like threads that are original.
Like some of mine.
You'll get good responses, man.

Btw. If you go to someone else's thread, a popular one, juts post that you have a thread thats' hot, advertise, man.

You'll get plenty of responses to your own threads.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.