Kit Fisto: Most anticipated Jedi death ever?? * Spoilers *

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

southtownbluz
Southtown here again, guys! I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see how Kit Fisto gets eliminated by the emperor. On May 19, if you're in a theater in Jacksonville, Florida, and a guys stands up and cheers during this death, it'll probably be me. I hate this character; he reminds me of a power rangers reject, like a lot of the Jedi in Episode 2.

And that smile of his during the final battle on Geonosis reminded me just how stupid I could feel watching a movie.

Star Wars rocks!!

Kit Fisto must die.

Out.

LanİeWindu™
Most anticipated Jedi death ever? Hardly.

Mace Windu is my most anticipated.

Red Superfly
Wouldn't it be Anakin?

LanİeWindu™
His Jedi death will be awesome!

Mist
yeah, mace! wOOt!

best.death.ever.

Red Superfly
I'm actually going to laugh when Mace dies. I just think getting thrown out of a window is such a lame way to die, no matter what the circumstances.

And there was Jackson saying his character doesn't go out like some punk......when in actual fact, yes he does! What a swerve!

laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I'm actually going to laugh when Mace dies. I just think getting thrown out of a window is such a lame way to die, no matter what the circumstances.

And there was Jackson saying his character doesn't go out like some punk......when in actual fact, yes he does! What a swerve!

laughing out loud

Maybe SLJ thinks that falling out of a window is a great way to kill off his character.

I wanna see the splat.

Superfly4000
How do we know he dies if he only gets tossed out of a window. I smell a plot twist!

LanİeWindu™
Errr...because he never returns. Watch the OT...laughing out loud

Alliance
Still, getting unhanded by Anakin is pretty honorable..

bill9d9
Maybe Sids kicks Mace in the groin first? That would be SWEET!

Red Superfly
Ric Flair mule kick! eek!

Couldn't resist.

Mist
Originally posted by Alliance
Still, getting unhanded by Anakin is pretty honorable..

hey alliance, see my wallpaper big grin

QUINLAN ROCKS!

QUINLAN FOR EP3!

i swear if he gets cut..........

stefaan
Mace doesn't die by falling out of the window i thought. I thought he fell out of it and anakin killed him outside.

ShotgunWes
Nope he loses his hand like captain hook then takes a dive like Mike Tyson. Happy Dance

Mist
laughing yeah, he falls. why the hell would anakin jump outta the window just to finish him?

Boris
I'm looking forward to Mace aswell, From what I've read it seems that Kit is taken out quite quickly by Sidious anyway....

kiadimundijedi
I Hope Anakin Scalps KI ADI MUNDI and His Big A$$ Head

DarkYoda
Mace Windu "flies" on Coruscant in the Clone Wars cartoons when his ship loses control and also flies on Dantooine when fighting an army of droids.

Yet he gets flung out a window and dies!

Obviously the movies aren't like the Clone Wars cartoons. big grin

juggernaut74
Well in Ep. II he does a back flip off the balcony where Dooku and Jango were and landed on his feet while deflecting laser bolts on his way down. I dont know how far what was but it was a long way. I heard that Lucas wanted to keep Maces death scene mysterious.

Snakebyte
i like kit fisto (although he smiles too often)....

i wish we can see him underwater like in the clone wars...but i dont think this will happen. so i am a little sorry about his quick death....

NoFate007
From what I've heard, Fisto has a really cool scene, a real horrific action.

Alliance
I am excited for Fisto's death (because its cool), but he was one of my favorite jedi. In terms of Mace, I had herd that Anakin slices off his saber hand and Palps lifts him out the window with Force lightning.

Is his death realistic, no. But then, its Star Wars and realistic would be bad.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well in Ep. II he does a back flip off the balcony where Dooku and Jango were and landed on his feet while deflecting laser bolts on his way down. I dont know how far what was but it was a long way. I heard that Lucas wanted to keep Maces death scene mysterious. Well, if you got your hand cut of got picked up with lightning and got thrown out a window , would you be able to even concentrate on what is happening? So I guess he just falls all the way and hits hard.

Red Superfly
I can't believe people are already speculating that Mace doesn't die.

WTF?

He dies. Deal with it.

ctsketch
most over anticipated maybe, but most anticipated? no, Mace is

Alliance
Mabe mace get s run over by several speeders on the way down! laughing out loud

Lord Banshee
Palp throws him out of the windu.... UHH i mean window. And mace lands in a pool, but he cant swim and drowns big grin laughing

.:Space Opera:.
i read somewhere that when palps jumps up he quickly lopps kit's head off and downs the other jedi then heads fo mace.

darktim1
When Mace is thrown out the window he is thrown into traffic so he'll probibley get hit and the fall to lower levels would also kill him.

stefaan
I hope he suffers!

juggernaut74
Dosnt Palpatine assume Yoda falls to his death only to be caught by Bail in his space ship? Anyways Mace most likely dies cause who knows for sure how far the fall is. Mace is probably cursing like a motherf*cker on the way down though.

Captain REX
I'm sure Palpatine knows that Yoda survived...he just doesn't know where he went.

While Mace does land that leap from Dooku's balcony in Episode II, he still had his hand, wasn't being fried by Palpatine's lightning, and Coruscant is a FAR greater drop than the Arena!

juggernaut74
Obi-Wan must be nuts cause he jumped out of a window on Coruscant without even thinking about it.

Anakin2Vader
I didn't like most of the Jedi in the prequels other than the very main characters; Mace, Qui Gon, Obi, Anakin, Yoda... all the other guys were lame... Agen Kolar and Sasee Tinn are the only ones I kinda like

juggernaut74
I always thought Plo Koon was pretty cool but he never had any action. Except for the arena battle at the end of AOTC, and then all he did was ignite his lightsaber. Shaak Ti gained some respect from me for what she did in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Alliance
Indeed, I hope Master Ti gets some action in this episode, a little duel with Anakin perhaps?

Bespin Bart
I hope there is a short duel for Shaak Ti and Anakin too.

And yes, Obi-Wan is nuts, Juggernaut. stick out tongue

ctsketch
No Anakin sneaks up on Shaak Ti while she meditates and offs her pretty fast

Alliance
even if she can draw her lightsaber and block anakin once I'd be happy.

Jedi Priestess
Ah but Anakin doing it the way he does is much more sinister and delicious. evil face

bobafett81
After reading a review of ROTS some weeks back, I cannot believe Kit Fisto still has that grinz on his face after being beheaded by Palpatine.

When Anakin rides his speeder to the Chancellor's Office, the first thing he sees is Kit Fisto head, rolling on the floor. When the head stops rolling, he saw a smiling Kit Fisto.....

GROSS....

jjwil76
what the hell is that crazy fool always smiling about? maybe for him, smiling means he's angry...or hungry?

ShadowKing
smokin'
Mace gets b*tch slapped out the window? R u freakin' kidding me? Did GL not watch the Clone Wars cartoons and learn what an action sequence is? I don't want cartoony violence like Matrix super fights but damnnnn! Pushed a brutha out a window....lame.

Props Mace, if you wasn't double teamed, Sith @$$ kickin' time.
cool

Lord Banshee
I dont think Mace died because of the fall. I think Mace died because of the force lightning in which Palp threw mace out of the window.(I read in the script Palp used his lightning just as Dooku did with anakin).

Palp uses his strongest lightning, not what he did with Luke.

Batman316
he was toying with Luke imo

SithSpy
most def. that the only way he would have survived so long, he knew he wasnt a threat to his life so he tried to drag it out

Naredhel
meh, I'm more interested in Plo Koon and Shaak Ti wink

Lord Banshee
Plo's death: Plo will be gunned down in his jedi starfighter. Pretty lame geek

vorphalack
Kit Fisto is like my favorite non-major jedi. So while I agree I am anticipating his death, I agree for much different reasons that the OP. The smile rules you all.

-V

Lord Banshee
Kinda sad about Plo. When we finaly hear his voice in his starfighter, he'l get blown to pieces laughing

sexyking
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Obi-Wan must be nuts cause he jumped out of a window on Coruscant without even thinking about it.

Yeah i loved that scene it just gave the apperance of a fearless jedi but it has to be said the arena fight didnt do the jedi rep any favours, even though they were outnumbered.

GCG
Originally posted by southtownbluz
Southtown here again, guys! I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see how Kit Fisto gets eliminated by the emperor. On May 19, if you're in a theater in Jacksonville, Florida, and a guys stands up and cheers during this death, it'll probably be me. I hate this character; he reminds me of a power rangers reject, like a lot of the Jedi in Episode 2.

And that smile of his during the final battle on Geonosis reminded me just how stupid I could feel watching a movie.

Star Wars rocks!!

Kit Fisto must die.

Out.

Ha ha ; BTH proves you correct

Arsenal
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Kinda sad about Plo. When we finaly hear his voice in his starfighter, he'l get blown to pieces laughing
If he didn't talk he'd still be alive.

Darth Blender

Darth Blender

SlickRick69
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Palp throws him out of the windu.... UHH i mean window. And mace lands in a pool, but he cant swim and drowns big grin laughing

yes, it's a little known fact of SW lore, that no dark-skinned Jedi's ever learned how to swim...

confused embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! laughing Happy Dance

Darth Blender

juggernaut74
Originally posted by sexyking
Yeah i loved that scene it just gave the apperance of a fearless jedi but it has to be said the arena fight didnt do the jedi rep any favours, even though they were outnumbered. I think that they were outnumbered 200 to 1. Those are bad odds even for a Jedi. If you have laser bolt coming from all directions thats gotta be hard to deal with.

HateWork
using the clone wars vs the movies is very lopsided. in the CW cartoons, the jedi can do seemingly anything at all they feel like doing

in the movies, its vastly different.

compare the scene of some lame jedi getting shot by jango in AOTC and dying.

if that was the CW cartoon, he'd deflect the bolts with his hands, jump 30 stories in the air while spinning his saber & deflect bolts back at droids, land in the arena and then punch & destroy a group of droidekas.

i'm not saying i don't like the CW cartoons, but they purely for fun.

chilled monkey
This is great!

I had thought that Mace had no chance of surviving. Now I have hope.

Thank you very much.

tpaquin
Like Obi Wan said, it all depends on your point of view.

What I'm trying to say is, nobody knows whether or not Mace actually had a chance, or whether the emperor was just being a bik faker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.