JLU is getting stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
The last episode of JLU shown in Australia had everyone turned into kids. To me this was a really childish episode. After the original JL which had story arcs which ran over at least 2 episodes each and had deep themes interwoven in them, and the previous episode which had Arrow commenting on the size of Supergirl's breasts, I have come to expect something more adult than this. And I don't like the new music either!

wuTa
what the hell are you talking about......that story is a classic arc straight out of the comics, and the new music is awesome, that guitar solo kicks ass rock

DarkAge
But why have they made all of the new episodes one-parters? Doesn't give enough time for any real depth.

Mainstream
when all the episodes were two parters...they couldn't keep a regular season...they keep playing the same 9 two parters for like a year..this way they can keep a regular season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.