Team Cyclops vs. Team Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
Cyclops:

CYclops
Multiple Man
Carnage
One Sentinel
Scorpion
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Blade
Riddick
Juggernaut
Black Panther

vs.

Wolverine:

Wolverine
Warbird
War Machine
One Sentinel
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Gambit
Captain Britain
Shadowcat
Wendigo
Thing
Nightcrawler

pr1983
Juggernaut swings it...

and way too many combatants...

Thanos the Lord
the other team has wendigo

Thanos the Lord
changed ur sig again, eh?

pr1983
yeah... confused

still think juggs is too much...

GalacticStorm
Current juggs is depowered so he aint swinging nuthin, The opposition has far more powerhouses who could take out the rest of the team and then easily deal wiv him. Team cyke is mostly composed of street level characters who might be skilled and gd at what they do but they hav limitations and the other team outclasses them. Team wolverine all the way!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Current juggs is depowered so he aint swinging nuthin, The opposition has far more powerhouses who could take out the rest of the team and then easily deal wiv him. Team cyke is mostly composed of street level characters who might be skilled and gd at what they do but they hav limitations and the other team outclasses them. Team wolverine all the way!!!

He didnt say current juggs... he said Juggernaut...

GalacticStorm
exactly PR so it can go either way. If its current juggs then team wolvie and if its typical juggs(as you're praying to god for) then team cyke

pr1983
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
exactly PR so it can go either way. If its current juggs then team wolvie and if its typical juggs(as you're praying to god for) then team cyke

i aint praying, if its current juggs wolvies team takes it... if not then cyke, i agree with you...

Thanos the Lord
whichever this one is

pr1983
Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
whichever this one is

Looks like original to me...

BENITO
Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Cyclops:

CYclops
Multiple Man
Carnage
One Sentinel
Scorpion
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Blade
Riddick
Juggernaut
Black Panther

vs.

Wolverine:

Wolverine
Warbird
War Machine
One Sentinel
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Gambit
Captain Britain
Shadowcat
Wendigo
Thing
Nightcrawler

you shouldn't of put in the sentinel just ruins it.

Reaper777
juggernaut takes the cake

Grimm22
Hmm, i'll give it to Team Wolverine because Cyclops dosent have enougth characters with powers

nimbus006
Team Wolverine takes this... Carol alone could take half there team out. The only problem here would be Juggernaut, and Thing could hold him off until the rest can help. War Machine, Wendigo, and Captain Britain are overkill.

nimbus006
Originally posted by nimbus006
Team Wolverine takes this... Carol alone could take half there team out. The only problem here would be Juggernaut, and Thing could hold him off until the rest can help. War Machine, Wendigo, and Captain Britain are overkill.

JohnnyDo3
wolverine would kill cyclops easily but the problem is juggernaut

peejayd
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
wolverine would kill cyclops easily but the problem is juggernaut

* Wolverine cannot kill Cyclops easily, Logan has to come near Scott first, which is a pretty hard task for Logan... cool

* to the threadstarter: what did Cyclops has done to you? Cyke's team mostly have street level powers while Logan's got powerhouses? sad

* yeah, there's Juggernaut but Juggy can't do all... but still, give Team Cyke a prep, Cyke will find a way to win... "Cain, mud-stomp'em!"... hehehe... laughing

Grimm22
I think that the combinded force of

Thing, Wendigo, Warbird, Captain Britan and War Machine can take down Juggs stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.