Team Superman vs. Team Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
Superman:

Superman
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Flash
Colossus
Hydro-Man
Archangel
Batman
Queen Alien
Predator

vs.

Apocalpyse:

Apocalypse
Agent Smith
Magneto
Violator

Thanos the Lord
Upgraded Smith

lightaxe
team superman, they have just way too much power to be defeated.

Blair Wind
well normally id say team Superman cuz there just that powerful, im not sure what Apoc would do....but Magnetos a freakin god yo...but to the most serious question...is smith faster than the Flash??? i mean Flash, fastest MAN alive. Smith, COMPUTER program that is like multiple man exept he takes over your body....and moves REAL fast....idk theres too many variables and i cant decide right now....

DarkMenace
well he can dodge bullets, can Flash do that?

DarkMenace
Agent SMith can do almost everything

Thanos the Lord
(edit)

lightaxe
Originally posted by DarkMenace
well he can dodge bullets, can Flash do that?

wow you realize the flash can run at lightspeed right? Lightspeed is like 186,000 miles per second. A bullet goes quite a bit slower than that. SO yes he can dodge bullets. Hell he can steal the velocity from bullets, or catch them in the air. Bullets are nothing to him erm

Magee
Infact if u shot at him with say a machine gun he could run along the bullets like it was a path blink

BootlegBoys420
Flash Could Grab The Bullets Out Of The Air, Reload The Clip With The Same Bullets, Go Get A Slice Of Pizza, Visit His Mother In Star City, Stop By The Watchtower To Have A Chat With Martian Manhunter And Be Back In The Same Spot Before You Could Blink An Eye.

ZephroCarnelian
Flash? Bullets?

Someone doesn't know who the Flash is lol....

And yes - Mags is powerful.

But with Flash, Superman AND Green Lantern? He can't take them all at the same time....

lightaxe
lololoolol, just to ruin the fun he technically couldnt talk to martian manhunter since words travel slower than hed be moving to do all of this. big grin

demigawd
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Flash? Bullets?

Someone doesn't know who the Flash is lol....

And yes - Mags is powerful.

But with Flash, Superman AND Green Lantern? He can't take them all at the same time....

He wouldn't need to. The other members of his team are pretty powerful in their own right.

BootlegBoys420
Originally posted by lightaxe
lololoolol, just to ruin the fun he technically couldnt talk to martian manhunter since words travel slower than hed be moving to do all of this. big grin

Fine... Then Hed Take Time To Write Him A Friendly Letter And Drop It Off...LOL

outavodka
Look Angent Smith is clearly the advantage right, if he is Negative Smith"upgraded/opposite of Neo". If any of you seen Reloaded then you know Neo could have died even when found out hewas the one and could just start GOD MODDING physics. Take this into acount Neo is pratically Superman, yeah it be the 500+ Smith vs Neo thing but with alot of other heroes n so on but that man Smiths mean that many chances to turn then into other Smiths upgrading themselves.
And if Ive wasted my time writing this thats ok too

but im just saying

savagerampage
magneto by himself can take on team superman and win.

kgkg
Originally posted by savagerampage
magneto by himself can take on team superman and win.
are you smoking crack? lol

let me guess he is gonna make a Black Hole??

Magneto is good , but not that good.

Cosmic Cube
Violator would take all of them to hell.

Jason8200
Are you kidding me? Neo is Superman? That is seriously one of the most ignorant things I have ever read.

GL could take Agent Smith by himself.

Team Superman wins.

Avalonofthewind
Magneto is powerful, but GL owns him for power.
Supes alone could take this team.
Putting most of the JLA together makes them pretty damn tough. Add someone tougher to the Villain team. Like Lobo.

Cosmic Cube
You'd take Lobo over Magneto? Gimmie a break.

Apocalypse will just dampen all of their powers, and his team will commence kicking ass.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You'd take Lobo over Magneto? Gimmie a break.

Apocalypse will just dampen all of their powers, and his team will commence kicking ass.
Nope, I meant ADD Lobo to that team...it would add a fun variety.

Apocalypse would have his ass handed to him.
laughing

Xplosive
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Nope, I meant ADD Lobo to that team...it would add a fun variety.

Apocalypse would have his ass handed to him.
laughing

Yeah right.

Xplosive
And some people are very annoying about this Black hole, hey, Superman would easily avoid Magneto black hole, maybe too easily and not just Superman.

Mainstream
Apoc: Magneto, Agent Smith, other guy...let us end this battle.

Magneto: yes..I grow tired of this.

narration: Magneto powers up and Apoc grows to about 100 feet and becomes adamiutium...the metal around Logans bones.

Magneto: taste the power of Magneto.

Apoc: foolish insects face the wraith of....Apocalypse!

Superman: great scott! Batman tell me you have a plan.

Batman: I do..Run you idiot!

GalacticStorm
U really cant read marvel comics if u think GL owns magneto for power. Thats one of the most ridiculous things ive heard on this board. I read both dc and marvel and i know that to be a load of sh*t. Gl's gd but not that gd

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
U really cant read marvel comics if u think GL owns magneto for power. Thats one of the most ridiculous things ive heard on this board. I read both dc and marvel and i know that to be a load of sh*t. Gl's gd but not that gd

Ok, so a powerful mutant is stronger than a guy with arguably the most powerful weapon in the universe? It's power is basically magic. If the GL who uses it is smart. He would own magneto. o you think his powers can go through a gl shield?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Ok, so a powerful mutant is stronger than a guy with arguably the most powerful weapon in the universe? It's power is basically magic. If the GL who uses it is smart. He would own magneto. o you think his powers can go through a gl shield?
most powerful weapong in the Universe???

Doomsday does that ring the bell.

And GL is pretty close to mags power , i whould put them Close.

demigawd
I wouldn't.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
I wouldn't.
i know lol eek!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

demigawd
You tryin to call me biased? wink

the Darkone
Team apocalypse wins. Team superman will be visiting the icu for a while

Mainstream
I'll bring them flowers.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apoc: Magneto, Agent Smith, other guy...let us end this battle.

Magneto: yes..I grow tired of this.

narration: Magneto powers up and Apoc grows to about 100 feet and becomes adamiutium...the metal around Logans bones.

Magneto: taste the power of Magneto.

Apoc: foolish insects face the wraith of....Apocalypse!

Superman: great scott! Batman tell me you have a plan.

Batman: I do..Run you idiot!

classic mainstream, classic

Mainstream
why thank you dude I'm assuming your a dude anyway...

the Darkone
Great scott Batman it hurts, what is it superman what hurts, apocalypse foot in my a$$.

Mainstream
Apocalypse: the justice couldn't hope to defeat team Apocalypse! we are as far beyond the justice league as the justice league is beyond the Teen Titans. f**k 50 cent and the Game! do you not realize we are the real G-Unit...hahahahahahaha!

(Apoc knocks Supes into a mountain)

Superman: I'll get you for this!

Apocalypse: foolish fool...you dare..you dare talk back to me...Apocalypse...you shall pay for this treason and the price shall be your life!

the Darkone
Supermanstick out tonguelease daddy don't hurt me any more I will behave. You made your point. Daddy

Apocalypse: now bring wonderwoman to me so I can make her b***h

Superman: yes daddy, right away.

Cosmic Cube
Hello? Did we forget about Violator dragging them to the depths of hell?

abhilegend
Was this forum always so marvel biased?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.