she-hulk VS the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins at current power levels in a city w/ no people in it

GalacticStorm
She hulk is way too strong for the thing if you want proof of this check out scarlet spiders posts in the "the thing is now class 100 thread". She maxes out his limit with one arm. Shes stronger than hercs, thing wonderman and collossus plus over the years shes grown to be a decent fighter in her own right. Not only that she possesses most of her cousins abilities to a slightly scaled down degree. R.I.P benjy

stormfront13
i know but some people will argue that she will get her a$$ kicked and i wanna hear what they have to say aboiut it- but imo she hulk wins also

BENITO
She hulk she plays with his hormones.

armandovalles
thing is a much better fighter, he'll kick her ass, her fighting skills suck!

BENITO
yes but she's a green woman in a bikini (a hot one)

ScarletSpider
Eh, not really. While in outerspace training, she mastered boxing, enough to beat the Champion, and more than doubled her strength.

black wolverine
yup she hulk is stronger than thing
but can she fight better than him

savagerampage
um she didnt beat hercules, i seen hercules, put her arm down, in that arm wrestling competition. thing is a better fighter though. and she is not as strong as the current collossus

GalacticStorm
savage go and have a look at the thing is class 100 thread and hercules won over she hulk cos she let him. Dont just look at the pics actually read the captions

savagerampage
k i really didnt pay attention to the captions

Wynndar
She Hulk would stomp all over Colossus...she is way stronger than Him...THing still has the edge in fighting.

stormfront13
doean't she-hulk have a healing factor now also?? i think she does but i might be wrong

juggernaut74
If She-Hulk beats Colossus then Thing goes down. But I dont see her beating either of the two.

stormfront13
well she-hulk is about or should be over 150 tons. she can beat hercales in a arm wrestle and can max out the things maximum strength w/ only one arm. i say she can beat him cause as someone else said that she mastered boxing and its not like she has no expierence w/ fighting cause she has a lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.