Should Genndy do a final Star Wars chapter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
This last one was great. In some ways this last one and the 1st season were better than all of Ep2.

Too bad Gen didn't do this earlier, like between the time of Ep1 and Ep2. But since that has past, or hasn't, do you think he should do one last chapter to bridge the two trilogies together, the way he did with Ep2 and Ep3?

The way that Ep3 ends and Ep4 begins, I dont think you need one. But, it would be damn nice to see Genndy's Vader wiping out the rebels, and especially seeing what Obi and Yoda think of this, or are doing in this time.

I mean, they go into hiding for a couple decades, and you have to wonder what the two of them did for all that time, though I know one thing, that will be talked about in the movie. But, at least Obi was on a populated planet and probably kept up to date on certain events, but with Yoda, he was completely isolated alone on Dagobah. Was he sensing everything through the force, like a news receiver.

Regardless, it would be interesting to see what might happen between that time, concerning Obi, Yoda, Luke, Leia, and Vader.

Hell, it would be a kick to see Han and Chewy's first meeting and acquiring of the falcon. Maybe do an ep or 2 just on them for kicks.

Mist
eer

LanİeWindu™
They are doing more Star Wars: Clone Wars...it'll be a full half hour episode series.

Besides, this isn't Episode III related.

Moving--Moved.

ShotgunWes
Uhh....Where'd you get that information?

Lord Banshee
I would like to see a cartoon about Han

JediStang
Yeah I wanna know what happened to Luke and Leia. Vader will probably go through some tough times, still hooked on Padme and Palpatine telling him to let go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.